Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 June 18th, 2025

@Hope

Hello Hope❤️

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

As such today, I'm in a good zone. But a few days back, I was really experiencing a lack of interest and drained for my activities here. Henceforth, I chose to go offline and spend sometime with my friend out there. It recharged me. Added, I'm planning to assess my role profile and establish boundaries more clearly. 

User Profile: greka7
greka7 July 1st, 2025

@resilience2025
I'm glad you were able to identify that you were on the pathway to burning out and took action to prevent that. Spending time offline with friends is always a sure way to rejuvenate and replenish your energy! Glad to hear you're doing well, and wishing you best of luck on your journey here ;)

User Profile: resilience2025
resilience2025 July 1st, 2025

@greka7

Thank you Greka😊

load more
load more
User Profile: greka7
greka7 July 1st, 2025

I chose to prioritize my well-being today by running errands and spending some time outside for a change instead of staying online like usual.

User Profile: jollyshortcake22
jollyshortcake22 July 4th, 2025

@Hope Today, I took a moment to prevent burnout by setting clear boundaries; I said no to extra tasks that would overwhelm me. I also made sure to pause and do something just for myself, even if it was brief. Taking care of my energy is a priority, and I’m proud of myself for honouring that :)

User Profile: SerenityLight
SerenityLight July 9th, 2025

I prevented burnout today by cancelling an errand I was going to do for one of my brothers. I had a rough day and decided to stay home. I will do the errand tomorrow. 

User Profile: Mishka1599
Mishka1599 July 14th, 2025

@Hope

What have you done to prevent burnout today?

I am taking breaks when needed while sick.

User Profile: SerenityLight
SerenityLight July 14th, 2025

@Mishka1599 I hope you feel better very soon!

User Profile: Mishka1599
Mishka1599 July 14th, 2025

@SerenityLight

Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: SerenityLight
SerenityLight July 21st, 2025

I went to a lovely park today with my hubby and dog. The breeze was so soothing. There are so many trees there and it's such a beautiful escape from worries. 

User Profile: Kaleidoscope11
Kaleidoscope11 July 21st, 2025

@Hope
 I practiced my self-care routine away from 7Cups and refrained from joining anpther leadership position since I am already preoccupied with other roles

User Profile: awesomeForever34
awesomeForever34 July 30th, 2025

I've prioritised my tasks and left some things off my to-do list. I've also scheduled some self-care activities this evening. 

User Profile: ThirteenHearts
ThirteenHearts August 4th, 2025

I've been enjoying my short amount of time on 7 Cups so much that I'm just running around trying to soak up and do as much as I possibly can. Instead of taking on more rigorous tasks (like another academy program), I focused on smaller tasks that wouldn't require as much time or commitment just yet.

User Profile: SerenityLight
SerenityLight August 5th, 2025

My default nature is to put a ton of things on my life's plate, then I get overwhelmed and can't finish them. I made a to do list of all the things I need/want to accomplish, and broke them down into baby steps. It's much easier to do baby steps, because it's not so overwhelming. Each baby step task that I check off brings me joy and satisfaction. 

I also prioritize things and leave things for another time, if needed. I don't feel guilty either.