Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 12th, 2019

The New Lady and The Tramp !! very cute !!

Disney Plus started today !! weeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

User Profile: LovelyKitten379
LovelyKitten379 November 12th, 2019

Disney's Brave

User Profile: Ume02
Ume02 November 13th, 2019

Little Forest 🧡

User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 November 16th, 2019

Terminator

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 16th, 2019

Just about to watch Bruce Almighty

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme November 16th, 2019

A dog's journey 2

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 16th, 2019

Miracle on 34th Street love this one i think made in the 90s

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 17th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65 - Ah, so you mean the 'new' one? I think it is Mara Wilson who plays Susan, the young girl. (Original - 1947, 'New' - 1994) Have you seen "Yes, Virginia There Is A Santa Claus?" It was redone too, in 1991.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 17th, 2019

@cyanPlatypus6370 Yes that one and I have seen many of the other ones that were made years ago... I am not sure I have seen that one I will have to look for it.. Thanks so much!

load more
load more
User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 November 16th, 2019

I watched Jaws last night

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 18th, 2019

I am in the middle of watching "Cake" (main actress is Jennifer Aniston). It started really slow (development of storyline, plot, characters, etc) but I guess I should not rate it yet. I kinda just want it to be over. I think I am waiting for it to "get good." ~ Platy

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 18th, 2019

Snow White , the old Disney Movie !! :)