Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 8th, 2020

Devil's rejects

A rob Zombie Classic!

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy August 8th, 2020

The Rental, it was a waste of a trip to the drive in.

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy August 10th, 2020

@LindseyLobotomy

I saw a few on Disney +

1. James and the Giant Peach

2. Zootopia

3. Pete's Dragon- classic version

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 11th, 2020

@Summershy - Hi! Maybe I should ask for a Disney+ membership for a Christmas gift.... Hmm....

I've not seen James and the Giant Peach - trailers and movie posters, but not the actual film. I enjoyed Zootopia, what did you think? And I have my own copy now of Pete's Dragon (the original) but my VCR no longer works to play my VHS version of it = sad me. Someone in my family is named Peter, so we used to watch this movie a lot. I love all the songs! ~ Platy

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy August 11th, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

James and the Giant Peach is cute and underrated but the book is better - they did several things that were not accurate

Zootopia- One of my favorite movies

Pete's Dragon - I had not seen the movie in 26 years and I forgot the dragon went by Elliot

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 14th, 2020

@Summershy - Awh :) Yeah. I like the part where Elliott roasts the last apple and then tosses it to Pete. Tomorrow = Friday! I hope you have a great weekend :) Platy

P.S. Another Elliott I was just reminded of ... Elliott (Henry Thomas): best friend and protector of E.T. in the movie "E.T." surprise I know big surprise there, eh? laugh

R.F.F. Henry was 10 years old when he played Elliott in "E.T, the Extra-terrestrial." Drew Barrymore, who played Gertie, Michael and Elliott's little sister, was just 6 years old!

R.F.F. #2 The movie came out in theaters in June 1982. (said mockingly...) Gee that's old! ha ha

RFF = random fun fact

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 August 9th, 2020

IT: Chapter II

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 9th, 2020

'Paul, Apostle of Christ'

User Profile: lunartides423
lunartides423 August 10th, 2020

The last movie I've watched was To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 10th, 2020

@lunartides423 P.S. I love you is an awesome sad movie but also very cool !!

User Profile: Oofmausernamewastaken
Oofmausernamewastaken August 11th, 2020

@lunartides423

I loooooooooove that movie

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 10th, 2020

Ant Man and the Ant Man and the Wasp ! loved them both !! I wanna shrink things and be able to move them around lolsmiley

User Profile: Oofmausernamewastaken
Oofmausernamewastaken August 11th, 2020

Last movie I watched was Hamilton.

User Profile: 02Aditi02
02Aditi02 August 11th, 2020

Shakuntala Devi

User Profile: powerfulPear2565
powerfulPear2565 August 11th, 2020

Funny Face

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 11th, 2020

Girl Interrupted