Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 January 18th, 2021

Vegas Vacation !

User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 January 23rd, 2021

The Lion King live action version

User Profile: danielioan
danielioan January 24th, 2021

Ordet

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 January 25th, 2021

Haunt. (2019)

User Profile: NaturalSeal05
NaturalSeal05 January 26th, 2021

Avengers: End Game

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 January 30th, 2021

Not a movie but Gunsmoke !! I love old westerns and Gunsmoke is my Fav !

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy February 1st, 2021

@Evi

1; The Classic Lady and the Tramp

2. The Lion King 1 1/2 - Which is a hilarious movie about Timon and Pumbaa

3. The Classic Lion King

User Profile: creativeShip8033
creativeShip8033 February 28th, 2021

Classic Disney movies were the best

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 11th, 2021

@creativeShip8033 - Indeed! You are correct. I love the originals (aka animated versions) of most all of them! Some of my particular favorites include: Beauty and the Beast (1991), Aladdin (1992), and The Lion King (1994).
Ship, have you seen "The Aristocats?" It is very sweet and then horrible and then sweet again. Thank goodness, eh? <3 Platy ......... Oh! How could I forget "The Little Mermaid!" (1989) that one too, for sure.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 16th, 2021

@cyanPlatypus6370 Oh Platy a trip down memory lane!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 17th, 2021

@MistyMagic - Sent with Love heart and then please come back to us too, okay?
But yes, for sure, Disney animation - even before (or especially before!?) Disney connecting with Pixar - classic Disney's animated movies = lovely! There are a few that I didn't like so much, but overall, I agree with Scuttle, "This ... I haven't seen in years! This is Wonderful !!!!" wink
(The Little Mermaid, 1989) I just thought of that and it fits right there! Yay for seeming random thoughts and definite random movie quotes coming in handy! <3 Platy

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 February 25th, 2021

Birds Of Prey And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 February 25th, 2021

Slumber Party Massacure.

User Profile: PanzerPuppy21
PanzerPuppy21 February 25th, 2021

Pirates of the Carribean