Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 April 9th, 2022

Charlotte's Web

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic April 13th, 2022

@Evi The new Matrix film!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 April 26th, 2022

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

User Profile: wittyPine7618
wittyPine7618 May 1st, 2022

Solvent Green. My father recommended it.

1 reply
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic May 1st, 2022

@wittyPine7618 What did you think of it? Creepy idea but I loved the ideas!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
May 9th, 2022

encanto

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains May 9th, 2022

@Evi

Alien

The original 1979 sci-fi horror classic. It was my first time watching it too.

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 May 9th, 2022

@Evi Encanto

User Profile: ImpudentIncognito
ImpudentIncognito May 9th, 2022

The last movie I saw was ❝Turning Red❞.

It was very relatable to me, it made me cry at a certain part.

They did a good job at making me cringe at other parts though, but I believe that's was their intention...



The movie ❝Encanto❞ was equally relatable with a similar premise.

I like the dysfunctional family movies that Disney/Pixar has been putting out lately. I grew up in a dysfunctional family myself, with abusive and overbearing parents...


❝Coco❞ was also an amazing family movie, I had a stream of tears rolling down my face when I first watched it.

User Profile: danielioan
danielioan May 9th, 2022

The Sacrifice (1986), Darling (1965), Accident (1967).


User Profile: faithfulTree3514
faithfulTree3514 May 9th, 2022

I recently watched love, Simon and currently re-watching Arjun Reddy