Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

June 2018 - Member Welcome Event! (New to 7 Cups in June, let us formally welcome you to our community)

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 19th, 2018

I am VERY excited to announce this new event! Member Welcome Parties!!! Wooohoooo!

We know being a newbie at 7 Cups is hard. Taking the first few steps to get support, talk about something on your mind or share an experience is challenging. So we want to honor you for taking that first step to getting help, joining a community and bettering your life. New listeners - this is for you too! Taking your first chats, making your first forum posts... this is hard wrok! We are so proud of all of you and we want to formally welcome you to 7 Cups!

Don't worry, we know everyone likes to party... so while we will be honoring newbies, everyone is invited to join in and help!

This event will work much like a High Five Live! @kate & I will open the Live chatrooms and hop on a live video call with you!

During this event, we will welcome and honor all new members who wish to be formally welcomed! And we will highlight the accomplishments of newbies!!

So…. if you are new to 7 Cups in the month of June… good news, You get to be part of THE FIRST EVER MEMBER WELCOME PARTY!!

Please fill out this form to let us know you are a newbie!

If you are not new this month, you may fill out this form on behalf of a newbie you have met this month. Someone you want to make sure gets a special 7 Cups welcome!!

DATE: Thursday, June 28th

TIME: 5:00 PM EST

LOCATION: Live Rooms & Google Hangouts on air broadcast

HOSTS: Laura & Kate

RSVP: By posting to this thread! All welcome to come celebrate our new members!!

115
User Profile: Rainbowfoxy
Rainbowfoxy June 25th, 2018

I'm New I would love to come

2 replies
User Profile: Iamunloved
Iamunloved June 26th, 2018

@Rainbowfoxy

Me too. Still sorta lost in here.

1 reply
June 26th, 2018

@Iamunloved @RainbowFoxy Hey and welcome to 7Cups! If you need any guidance around the site or help contacting other members/listeners, don

load more
load more
User Profile: Moondust673
Moondust673 June 25th, 2018

Everyone in 7 cups has been so welcoming. I really feel we can all make a big difference one chat at a time.

User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins June 26th, 2018

Im trying to figure out how I would join the live chat. What I need and what I need to do. I am going to try to step away at work to participate. I am hoping I can.

June 26th, 2018

Welcome everyone! Im littlefox, a little listener.... Did I hear a partaayy? Aint no party like a 7cup party! X

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 26th, 2018

@littlefox14

Yay! Come party!!

1 reply
June 26th, 2018

@Laura *twerks*

load more
load more
User Profile: YellowSunUp
YellowSunUp June 26th, 2018

Sure :) sounds fun

User Profile: DanielHeart
DanielHeart June 26th, 2018

Welcome New Listeners! Welcome to the 7Cups Family where everyone supports their community! I just want to greet you all and welcome you to the best and most important thing you can do for someone! This shows you really care and I

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly June 26th, 2018

@Laura Really hoping to come back from university to attend x

User Profile: Duncan591
Duncan591 June 26th, 2018

I too hope to attend. I

User Profile: Infertile28F
Infertile28F June 26th, 2018

This app is so confusing

2 replies
User Profile: Nicoleelocin
Nicoleelocin June 26th, 2018

@Infertile28F wdym

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 27th, 2018

@Nicoleelocin - maybe exactly like that! surprise

load more
load more
User Profile: Haatimtai
Haatimtai June 26th, 2018

Any body want to go with me