Leave a message for someone who is no longer in touch with you.
To my ex-boyfriend, I know I have to move on, but I am still scarred by what you have done to me. I am only going to feel sorry for your first ex-girlfriend and any other potential girlfriend of yours in the future.
To most people in the social circle I grew up in,
You may not have meant to hurt me, but you did. Please know I forgive you. Not for your sake but for mine. I am moving on in life. My hope for you all is that you will be willing to learn how your words & actions hurt more than help. When you learn better, I hope you do better.
good bye.
I never knew I had so much to give until I met you. It felt like everything. But now, all I want is that you leave me alone and don't hurt me like you used to because I don't deserve it. And you can't make me think otherwise.
I know that I hurt you but I don’t think you understand how much you hurt me as well. Sure, in that moment I was the “bad guy” but is it really fair to base our whole relationship on the one moment, the first fight we ever had even. I was your biggest crutch for those 2 years when you first moved here. I walked with you home even though my parents were against it, I’d follow you around during extra help even though there was so many things I needed to catch up on, I payed for your Halloween costume because your mom wouldn’t take you to get it. I was your first friend, and I helped you with so many things, so when I look back I wonder, why didn’t you help me? Why was I always running behind, *** up too you when we were supposed to be friends. How come when I was struggling you weren’t there for me like how I was there for you. I see it on your face when we pass each other, nothing but resentment. So I’ve grown resentful of you as well, but I won’t let you run my life anymore. I will do what I want and be happy in spite of you. So there, have fun ex-friend.
I wish I haven't met you.
For the first time of my life, I say this to you, someone I loved unconditionally, and fought for untill the last second, while all I got from you was sheer mental torture.
I don't want you to get near me again.
I know you've hurted me, and you never cared.
But I still miss you, because I loved you.
It wasn't healthy, it wasn't good.
But just being with you.
As toxic and painful as it was.
I loved being with you.
To be yours, and to call you mine.
I really wish that I never met you.
Never gave you another chance when you did something as horrible as cheating, which was the one thing you kept warning me from.
I still gave you a chance.
Because I loved you.
I trusted you more than anyone else in my lonely miserable life.
Listened to you everyday, comforted you, I was always there for you, even when you only brought me pain, and never tried for me at all.
But you ended up pushing me away.
And abandoned me like trash.
I hate what you've done to me.
But I can never hate you.
It's my curse.
The curse that will follow me untill my end.
If I was selfish, I would have never attempted to understand you.
But well.. I can't take it back now.
I wish you never happened.
You're gonna stay in my memories, as the person who hurted me.
The girl with the beautiful emerald green eyes, the thick and pretty ginger hair.
The smile I loved to see.
But you never loved me.
You never did.
If you were to come here and say the magic words, that you're sorry.
The old me would have given you a chance.
But even if you came to me, changed for me, became my perfect girl.
I'll never let you in my life again.
Never, on my dead body.
I don't know if I want you to forget me, or think and regret the pain you caused me.
But either way.
As I told you a million times before.
I loved you with all your flaws, I always did.
If I didn't love you unconditionally, we wouldn't have lasted even a single week.
Because I lied to myself that you were good for me.
But you're not.
I loved you selflessly.
I don't know if I'll ever recover from you, but I'll try.
I can't even bring myself to say "Bye", because I can just talk all night about what to say to you, the weight on my chest is too heavy, I can never express it enough.
But you don't deserve any more of my time than this.
So yeah.
Bye, and never come back again.
My choco.
Life is hard without you. With your presence in my life everything was easy.
@BlatantHonesty
It's good that everything is over, this is really the truth, what happened between me and you, you distorted my present, but my present is now in my hands, when I was drowning in healing my wounds, you controlled my present and distorted it with your actions and words. You succeeded and distorted my success and contributed to making me afraid to make a decision and a step forward and towards what I want on my own, this was your effect on me, you contributed to making me think a thousand times before taking any step and this is a mistake for me because I found the solution to this matter and finally, which is consulting someone who is greater than me and you and trusting his decisions and guidance, thank you because you contributed to reminding me that I am weak, but at the same time that the matter is in his hands alone, the lesson is in his hand and the benefit is in his hand
@BlatantHonesty I know I don’t deserve forgiveness, but if I could, I’d hold your hands, look into your eyes, and apologize for every promise I made but couldn't keep. I wish I had been stronger, better—someone worthy of your trust. Even the cruelest of sins find mercy in the eyes of God, yet I fear I have fallen too far to be forgiven by you. But if there’s even the smallest chance, I would take any punishment—walk 10,000 miles through a scorching desert, break the earth itself in two—just to prove how deeply sorry I am.
I’m sorry Keith those 16 minutes haunt me till this day I love you and miss you.
My intentions were always geniune. I deeply cared about you and did think we were still friends. Now I see that reconnecting after so much time was a big mistake. I know you doubted about my intentions and that's probably what hurts me the most.
I remember when you told me you'd always be there for me. There are so many things I'd like to tell you. But I refrain. I don't even know if we were ever really friends. I got sick and tired of trying harder and going the extra mile when you didn't care. I won't even try this time. I wish you the best.