Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write one rare word you have in your vocabulary?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 27th, 2025

Recherche- Rare and exotic.

138
User Profile: Badblaze5
Badblaze5 March 2nd, 2025

Antidisestablishmentarianism

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@Badblaze5 whaaa!?!😂😂😂😂 you made that word up😂😂😂😂

6 replies
User Profile: Badblaze5
Badblaze5 March 2nd, 2025

ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£ Nope, it's a real word for sure lol

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@Badblaze5 🤔🤔 I'll have to look this up🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: Badblaze5
Badblaze5 March 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11, Google it, the medium Webster definition will come right up lol

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@Badblaze5 ohhh it's a political thingy to look after state church's.... Ok cleverclogs you were right

😂😂😂🤓🤓😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: Badblaze5
Badblaze5 March 2nd, 2025

You're welcome, now that word will stick with you the way it's has me for most of my life. And it's fun to say. Lol

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@Badblaze5 oh yaaay😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 2nd, 2025

lollygagging

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 yep! Now stop lollygagging and get on with it😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Lol Lola you caught me 🤪🤣

bunny-rabbit.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 it's ok little princess💖

ruby-ruby-hoshino.gif

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

anime-my-star.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 3rd, 2025

@trueconfidant123 I love you more 💖💖😁😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: happinesstojoy
happinesstojoy March 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty  okay I'm gonna brag and flex.. floccinaucinihilipilification, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, antidisestablishmentarianism, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, soliloquy, pulchritudinous, acquiesce :D and I have 20 more but these all come from this roblox spelling bee game that I spent 19 hours playing (in the span of multiple weeks) so you can learn them easily too if you put the time and effort into it and just saying it's pretty easy

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 3rd, 2025

@happinesstojoy 😮😮😮😮😮😮

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP March 3rd, 2025

@happinesstojoy

flabbergasting!!!

load more
User Profile: modorange07
modorange07 March 3rd, 2025

MACHAVELLIOUS

User Profile: greenSky8582
greenSky8582 March 3rd, 2025

Being loved....it's a rare word for me🙂

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@greenSky8582 aww hugs you tightly 💗

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

We love you!!!!! <3

load more
User Profile: MelancholicMage
MelancholicMage March 3rd, 2025

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. 

I honestly can say this as I learnt the longest word in the dictionary to prove some annoying co-workers wrong once lol. And no I did not copy and paste the spelling. 

To say it, say: 'New-mono-ultra-micro-scopic-silico-volcano-con-I-oh-sis.'

It's another word for 'Potter's rot', a kind of black lung medical condition. 

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@MelancholicMage 😕😕😮😮😮😮😮

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

That sounds very uncomfortable. :(

load more
User Profile: Mroppy
Mroppy March 5th, 2025

Love this I literally have a list of words I like, cuz of the sound/meaning etc


"Gabagool"


Sounds funny

6 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

Is that even a word loo

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 loo haha!😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

My phone XD

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: Mroppy
Mroppy March 6th, 2025

It is! Its slang for capicola, an Italian meat.

load more
User Profile: happinesstojoy
happinesstojoy March 5th, 2025

@Mino1522  I loveee funny words as well

load more
User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 March 5th, 2025

@BlatantHonestyIn

I'm just going to say 

Onomatopoeia 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@joyfulUs2825 that's alot of O's😂😂 I can't even pronounce that😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

On-oh-mot-oh-pee-uh. ;)

User Profile: joyfulUs2825
joyfulUs2825 April 16th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11Lol 🤣🤣


Hi tiny, have you got used to it yet x

load more
load more
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie March 5th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Bequeath (to pass on or leave) and wee itty bitty (Very small or tiny)😃

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 5th, 2025

@KindleMissie 😂😂 I'm wee itty bitty and now it's time for me to bequeath away♿♿♿

4 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 5th, 2025

Bequeath means to give something to someone. Not the other definition of leave lol

1 reply
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie March 6th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 Ooopsies! You are right, thanks for pointing it out!💛 I think I forgot to write the whole meaning before posting.😂😂😂 I was too impatient to share rare words from my dictionary🤣🤣🤣🤣 So here we go with the exact and accurate version: Bequeath (to pass on or leave something for someone to continue the legacy).

load more
User Profile: KindleMissie
KindleMissie March 6th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

Oh don't go wee itty bitty Lola bunny! Or who will eat my carrot pie with ice cream on top?😢😂😂

carrot-cake-cake.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 7th, 2025

@KindleMissie I magically grown😁 eats the pie😋😋😋

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MelancholicMage
MelancholicMage March 5th, 2025

My favourite word is:

'PHANTASMAGORIA!!' 

You have to say it with a dramatic flourish. 🎩 

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 6th, 2025

@MelancholicMage if you say it in the voice of dracula, it sounds pretty cool😁😁😁

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 6th, 2025

What does it mean lol

1 reply
User Profile: MelancholicMage
MelancholicMage March 6th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 It means a fantastic sequence of images, as seen in fever dreams. A constantly changing barrage of visuals and artistic elements.

I told myself I would use it in my writing to natural effect, and managed to slip it in when the main character fell delirious and lost consciousness into a strange kind of ethereal plane. 

... 

'PHANTASMAGORIA!' lol

load more
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP March 6th, 2025

@MelancholicMage

That's certainly the best one yet. Thank you so much for teaching me an obscure word.

1 reply
User Profile: MelancholicMage
MelancholicMage March 6th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Thank you for making this thread! Funnily enough, me and my co-worker/friend had a whole discussion of words that were fun to say a while back. Those were good days. :)

load more
load more