Write one rare word you have in your vocabulary?
Coddiwomple
To travel purposefully towards an unknown destination possibly meandering.
The word cut off on the top (at least on my phone! Lol).
The word is “coddiwomple”. Just posting this because it was hard to read on my end, because of the formatting. I’m helping <3
@BlatantHonesty
"Amaranthine"
@Icecreamsoul
One nice color! (Had to look it up)
Two you better hide from @Tinewhisper11 she likes ice cream so much she might eat your soul! 😮
I like halcyon
@Endora
good old halcyon days
@BlatantHonesty it's also a song by anne marie
frowsy, I just learned this in English class today actually (can't believe college students are supposed to know this word)
it means "scruffy and neglected in appearance."
@BlatantHonesty
Despondent
or
Elicited
Syncytial
@GreenLime3141
what does it mean?
Have you ever heard of RSV? It stands for Respiratory Syncytial Virus
@BlatantHonesty Petrichor.
Pulchritudinous - someone who's really beautiful but only in physical aspect, something like that
@BlatantHonesty
Tregiversation
@BlatantHonesty Jacklebap🧍🏽♀️
@Nashesah love that word 😁 looking it up as we speak 😊