Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 14th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

1121
User Profile: Pixielou44
Pixielou44 December 20th, 2018

Dark gray. Not quite black but could get there.

User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 December 20th, 2018

Dark blue-grey

User Profile: tiredbubble00
tiredbubble00 December 21st, 2018

Beige

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 December 21st, 2018

Green because i am feeling green around my gills :)

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 December 21st, 2018

Orange, Its pretty but intense. I feel kind of alone and sad. But I am also looking foward to the future. Orange can be the color of fire that destroys or an orange that is a sweet treat. My emotions are kind of all over the place and I think orange represents that well because it is unpredictable.

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 21st, 2018

Gray with a hint of pink

User Profile: tiredbubble00
tiredbubble00 December 28th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 29th, 2018

Dark Green . Ok in middle of road . Not sure how I feel. Green with envy or Green not doing too good in myself

User Profile: melsue84
melsue84 December 29th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood is blue

User Profile: pinkPeach3967
pinkPeach3967 December 29th, 2018

@Laura

Green because it is a mix of blue(sad) and yellow(happy)