Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

INTRO POST BECAUSE I FORGOT TO MAKE ONE >_

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 Saturday

hi all :)

I'm cammy!! my pronouns are she/they, but any pronouns work!!

my favourite colour is pink, my favourite food is either cupcakes or strawberries (I have a big sweet tooth), and my favorite animal is a whale shark!!

I don't have any pets but I really want an apple head Chihuahua because I think they're very cute :)

I'm a lesbian so LGBT+ people are welcome and loved on my acc!! homophobic people are not :(

I have a big special interest in dc!! batman specifically. riddler is my favourite rogue!! I also like pink girly things and I'm probably gonna post a lot about that lol.

I like being silly and having fun!! I also really like drawing, music, writing and reading!!

I am open to making friends ^^

xoxo!!

screenshot-2026-10-01-8-16-26-pm_1791014045.png

31

@cammyleigh123

Hey hey Cammy! 💖 This was such a fun introduction hehe, lovely to meet you. 

I go by the nickname Sunisshiningandsoareyou here or well Sun xD other nicknames are vv welcome too. 

You had me at “I love all things pink” xD samee hehe! Love the pink cupcake too lol. 

Oh and yes, we want our community to be a supportive and inclusive space for everyone. If you come across anything insensitive or unsupportive towards you anywhere on the platform; please feel free to report that to the admins. 

While there’s all kinds of people everywhere; 7 cups is one of the most loving, kind communities that I’ve ever been a part of, and I really do hope you find lots of amazing people to connect with here, and ofcourse the support you’re seeking too. 💖

How’s your day going so far? 

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 3 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

my day is going really well!! I mean I just woke up.. but its a good day so far!!

its lovely to have so many supportive people here >_<

load more
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 3 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Wow, you sound like a great person!  🌲

XRJvvnhg.gif

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 3 days ago

@AsherTree

thanks so much!! you seem like a great person too!!

load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina 3 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Love that! It is nice to meet you, Cammy! That cupcake looks good! I love chocolate cupcakes!

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 3 days ago

@Remina

nice to meet you too!! I love chocolate cupcakes ^^

User Profile: Remina
Remina 3 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Yay! :D Do you like mint chip ice cream?

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 3 days ago

@Remina

omg yes that's my favourite flavour!! (other than strawberry cheesecake) its so good!!

User Profile: Remina
Remina 3 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Yay! Strawberry cheesecake is a good ice cream flavor too. What about cookies and cream?

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 2 days ago

@Remina

sadly I'm not the biggest fan of cookies and cream lol. idk why its just never been my favourite loll.

User Profile: Remina
Remina 2 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Yeah that's fair!

What about pizza -- pineapples?

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 2 days ago

@Remina

I love pizza!! I do like pineapples on pizza sometimes. like if I'm in the mood for it. usually I go for a regular pepperoni or cheese ^^

User Profile: Remina
Remina 2 days ago

@cammyleigh123

Yeah I feel you. I really enjoy extra cheese. What style of pizza do you prefer? Like, I know there's chicago style and NY style, etc

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 3 days ago

@cammyleigh123 I'm a big DC Batman fan too. My favorite villains are: Two-Face, Black Mask, and Scarface. Nice too meet you pink cupcake. :) 

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 2 days ago

@genericbeing

ooh twoface is one of my favorites too!! ^_^

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 1 day ago

@cammyleigh123 Did you watch the original animated Batman series?

9uA4nuwZ.gif

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 1 day ago

@genericbeing

I'm planning on watching it after I finish Gotham!! his animated series look is so cool, its one of my all time favourites!!

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 1 day ago

@cammyleigh123 Gotham was a good show, I just watched it last year, the Joker was a bit intense in it though. The Mad Hatter was cool. 

dsrz6f6Onj348dXkOLD.gif

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 1 day ago

@genericbeing

yes I really like the way the show turned out! I think penguin is one of my favorites too lol

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 16 hours ago

@cammyleigh123 Yeah the penguin was good in that he had a 1990s emo vibe to him, plus its unique hes portrayed as being skinny he's usually not 

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 8 hours ago

@genericbeing

yeah I thought it was a really unique and cool take on him!! I also really like his hair, I think it looks super cool and its fun to draw :)

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing 8 hours ago

@cammyleigh123 Yeah the penguin hair lol 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 2 days ago

@cammyleigh123 Welcome to cups!  💗🤗

wGI2JOiP.gif

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 1 day ago

@fossilfellow

thanks for the warm welcome!! :)

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow 1 day ago

@cammyleigh123 ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Verdegris
Verdegris 1 day ago

Hi Cammy! It’s always wonderful to see more LGBT people enter our space. My favorite color is pink too! It’s really cool to hear that you like Batman! I hope to see more of your posts soon!

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 1 day ago

@Verdegris

yess its always great finding others you share community with!! thanks for tuning in :)

load more
User Profile: nyancat12345678
nyancat12345678 9 hours ago

@cammyleigh123

@cammyleigh123

Hi cammy! 

I'm a new listener too and this is actually the first post I've seen but we have a lot in common! I really like DC comics and pink even though I don't wear any :(

I also really like sweet or sugary stuff too!

Anyways I hope you find the support you are looking for and I hope you have a good day (or night)!

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 4 hours ago

@nyancat12345678

that's so cool!! nice to meet you :) I love your display name btw!!

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture 8 hours ago

@cammyleigh123

welcome to cups . I hope u find what u need here

User Profile: cammyleigh123
cammyleigh123 OP 4 hours ago

@Magicpawsoffuture

thank you!! :)

load more