What are the best hobbies one can adopt to get their minds off things?

Courtney Cline, MS in Psychology and MS in criminal Justice

I have 12 years exeperience in working with clients suffering from depression and substance abuse. I have worked with children and adults and believe in a holistic view.

piercetheaiden
There are many hobbies you can do to distract yourself! Some great ones that I enjoy the most are meditation, art, playing instruments, and watching movies
Any thing that you like to do is a good thing to get your mind off things. There iare no rules when it comes to that.
HereComesTheSun1895
There are several activities one can take up to rejuvenate and unwind after a long day of work or school or just as means of distraction. Reading books (especially fiction) can be a great form of escape as well as cycling, knitting, painting, cooking, etc. The options are endless and the world is your oyster, it all depends on what YOU want to do. Anything that makes you happy (and is even mildly productive) counts as a hobby. I hope you find something that works for you real soon!
Manon92
I believe investing in personal development. What is it you like to achieve in life or what you still would like to do or see? There are so many things in this world that can be studied or seen. So many exciting things! There's a lot what can keep your mind of things - like learning another language, study another subject, travel, work towards your dream job. Sometimes things seem far out of sight, but always dream big. You can focus on your next adventure or chapter in life to get your minds off things, while improving certain skills.