I am panicked that I can't learn or remember anything in college. What can I do to turn thing around?

Kelly Horton, PsyD

Sometimes life can feel overwhelming due to depression or anxiety. I work with my clients in a nonjudgmental, supportive, way to find their voice and reclaim their lives.

PosiPotato
Form new study habits and do not be afraid to try new things, even if you don't believe they'll work, you may learn new things about yourself along the way. Consider making yourself some "mock tests" and have someone verbally read questions to you while you have an answer sheet ready for them to guide you as well. Consider making your notes very vibrant and variously coloured so your mind is more stimulated during studying. Consider reading out loud so that you're not only reading, but auditory is involved also.
Anonymous
First don't be panicked You should come and read what you learnt the same day then revise it again and again