Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2 new Forum Mentor Leaders: Lyra & Roadie!

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 4th, 2016

It is with great pleasure, that we invite 2 new forum mentor leaders to our team! Please join me in welcoming @Roadie & @Lyra to the team!

@Lyra has been a forum lover since she joined as a teen listener 2 years ago this month! Lyra is professional, engaging and thoughtful in all of her posts. She is proactive to solve problems and she is great at clearly articulating her ideas. Outside of her duties in the forum, Lyra loves quality. She is known to passionatly lead the verifed listener team training discussions & work with mentees.

@Roadie has been a staple in the 7 Cups forums for over 2 years. Roadie is a well spoken, thoughtful, kind and insightful leader. Many of you have seen his forum posts & shared in community with him in the forum. Through his time at 7 Cups, Roadie has done an awesome job managing his time in the community. He sets an excellent example in terms of setting boundaries and practicing proactive self-care. He is an excellent teacher to anyone interested in becoming more active in the forums.

Note: Roadie is returning to Mentor Leader after some time away from the role. We are thrilled to have him back!

We are so honored & excited to welcome these two to our team! Please give them both a high five!!!

cc @monbon @poeticguy @anomalia

43
User Profile: MissZ
MissZ October 4th, 2016

Congratulations @Lyra and @Roadie !

User Profile: ladylazarus1971
ladylazarus1971 October 4th, 2016

Congratulations to the both of you. I look forward to interacting with you even more around the forums.

User Profile: KristenHR
KristenHR October 4th, 2016

@Laura @Lyra @Roadie

Congratulations! What excitement to learn of your leadership role in the forums. I'm so pleased to learn of this, as I too love the forums. Your move into these positions are awesome and I'm so thankful for you both.

User Profile: Roadie
Roadie October 4th, 2016

I just want to publicly acknowledge @Lyra for her well-deserved appointment as a new forum mentor leader in the forum track.

While I'd like to preface this by saying that she's come a long way since becoming a forum mentor, it's a little difficult in Lyra's case. When I took her through the forum mentor training, she was already a very experienced and high quality listener within the forums. In essence, she effectively co-lead that training session that morning and I felt at that time that she was well set on a course towards becoming a leader sooner rather than later.

Since that time, she's never been one to disappoint with her focus on quality and attention to details, not only in the forums but outside of them as well. As I've said on many occasions, some really high quality listeners have graduated from the teens to the over-18s over the last year or so. Lyra's another excellent example of that.

So congratulations Lyra. You're a real credit to both the forum track and yourself. Big time applause from the opposite side of the world in your direction ;)

All the best :)

User Profile: Sydney
Sydney October 5th, 2016

WOOOO!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! ❤️

User Profile: hayes150
hayes150 October 5th, 2016

Congratulations @Lyra and @Roadie! laugh

Best wishes for the many years to come.

- Hayes

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence October 5th, 2016

@Roadie and @Lyra, it's so legendary that you two would be presented together - you're both well-spoken, intelligent and caring. Congrats!

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 5th, 2016

@Lyra and @Roadie, Congrats guys! Wow and you guys are my mentor buddies too! I'm surrounded by greatness. laugh

User Profile: Alex
Alex October 5th, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS! @Roadie @Lyra heart

User Profile: Magic41
Magic41 October 5th, 2016

Congratulations@ Lyra &