Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

4 New Forum Mentors: SilentSerenityy, Ila, PoliteOcean, PacificSunrise

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 6th, 2016

Another exciting announcement for the forum this week!

We have 4 incredible new forum mentors!

@SilentSerenityy (Chronic Pain & Illness)

@Ila (Addiction Support)

@PoliteOcean (Healthy Living)

@PacificSunrise (Feedback)

All 4 of these individuals bring joy & love to the 7 Cups forums. We are thrilled to invite them to the forum mentor team. Each will be assigned a specific category that they will take a leadership role in. Please join me in welcoming them.

And special thanks to the Forum Ambassadors & ML's who helped lead the forum mentor training: @Anomalia @Poeticguy @Lyra. We are incredibly grateful for their leadership, time and efforts. Thank you!

126
User Profile: Lyra
Lyra October 6th, 2016

What an incredible group, it's so fantastic to welcome you onto the team!

@SilentSerenityy
You've been mentor material for so long, Hannah, it's been so clear that you would absolutely excel in this role, and I'm so excited that the fates finally aligned for you so that you could! You're kind, incredibly hard working and dedicated, and I can't wait to see all that you're going to do with the role.

@PoliteOcean

I'm sorry to say that I don't know you nearly as well as I should, but I've watched from afar as you bring an incredible amount of love to the Group Support rooms, and the dedication you show to your Healthy Living team, and I firmly believe that you're going to be equally as loving and enthusiastic about your work in the forums.

@PacificSunrise

You're an incredibly skilled and kind quality mentor, I know that for a fact, and I'm really excited to see you spreading your wings in a whole new way! I'm very lucky indeed to have you as my buddy :)

@Ila

I could make this post incredibly mushy, but for your sakes, I'm going to do my best to reign it in. I've known you for forever, we've seen each other through the best of times and the worst of times, and I know that whatever happens (and whatever stupid decisions I make), you don't give up on me. You're the kind of person that I can go months without talking to, and bam- as soon as we do, it's like no time at all has passed. You are one of the best, funniest, smartest listeners I know - not just listeners, but people too. You are one hell of a noodle, and I love you.

Please take this as my way of saying how much you deserve this new role and how excited I am to be co modding Addiction Support with you <3

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 6th, 2016

@Lyra

Well thank you very much for your kind words Lyra and all of your support. And yes, we should get to know each other better! Thanks again smiley

User Profile: Ila
Ila October 6th, 2016

@Lyra

I have no words to express how much I love you, and how much I am glad we both are still it acing our roles. Having your support means the world to me, and I'll always be grateful to have met you. You're the best, babe, thank you for existing <3

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy October 6th, 2016

Aw what a super cute post 😇 thank you hun!

@Lyra

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@Lyra You are so sweet Lyra. Thank you for taking your time to write these appreciations. Here's to mentor buddies-ness. laugh

load more
User Profile: WendyBird15
WendyBird15 October 6th, 2016

Congratulations and Thank You for all you do!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean October 6th, 2016

@WendyBird15

Thank you Wendy smiley

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy October 6th, 2016

@WendyBird15

Thank you! It's what we love to do. 😊

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@WendyBird15 Thank you! heart

User Profile: Ila
Ila October 7th, 2016

@WendyBird15

Thanks!

load more
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy October 6th, 2016

I appreciate the opportunity that was given to me by the awesome and super lovely @Roadie 😃 I will not let you guys down and I'll try to be the best forum mentor I can be! Also a huge thanks to @Anomalia for the training, love and support you've given me ❤ You're one of a kind!

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 6th, 2016

@Laura

Congrats @SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOcean and @PacificSunrise :)

@Ila omg you got it. I knew that you would but yay! I am so happy for you. Expect spams from me about you editing my typos!

@Politeocean darling you did it :D yay. I will also be spamming you ;)

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@HalliwellSister Thanks a bunch! heart

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 7th, 2016

@PacificSunrise

You're welcome!

load more
User Profile: Ila
Ila October 7th, 2016

@HalliwellSister

Hahaha can't wait lovely! Thank you <3

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 7th, 2016

@Ila

:) you're welcome.

load more
load more
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy October 6th, 2016

You are all amazing. Thank you.

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@ZizyTheTurtle You are amazing too! laugh

User Profile: Ila
Ila October 7th, 2016

@ZizyTheTurtle

Aww, thanks c:

load more
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild October 7th, 2016

Awesome news! Congratulations@SilentSerenityy @Ila @PoliteOcean and @PacificSunrise, enjoy your new well-deserved roles! :)

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@OceanChild Thanks! heart

User Profile: Ila
Ila October 7th, 2016

@OceanChild

Thank you sooo much Ben <3

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 7th, 2016

Congratulations! I have seen you all in action in chat and you guys are are so compassionate, best wishes! <3

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@jr50 Thanks a bunch. heart

load more
User Profile: Moji
Moji October 7th, 2016

@silentserenityy @ila @politeocean @pacificsunrise congratulations guys! *dances* you're all going to be amazing forum mentors and i'm 100% sure you deserve it <3

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@Moji Good to hear from you! Thanks for the dance celebration. laugh

load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS October 7th, 2016

@ila @politeocean @pacificsunrise @silentserenityy

congratulations guys!!! This is sooo amazing!!! Woohoooo

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@Sarra Thank you! heart

load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings October 7th, 2016

@Laura @SilentSerenityy (Chronic Pain & Illness) @Ila (Addiction Support) @PoliteOcean (Healthy Living)

@PacificSunrise (Feedback) Congratulations :) I know you will do a wonderful job.

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise October 7th, 2016

@soulsings Thank you for the encouragement! heart

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings October 7th, 2016

@PacificSunrise you are most welcome :)

load more
load more