Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mental Health Checklist

User Profile: Remina
Remina February 20th, 2017

Mental health is an important part of healthy living so I thought it might be helpful if there was a checklist that you could have to help you self-evaluate and figure out if you need to change anything. This checklist will look at how you are doing, what you are doing to help yourself, and what your goals are, and what you want 7cups to do for you today. Feel free to answer as much of this or as little of this as you want. This is for your own benefit. You can do this daily, weekly, or whenever you feel like checking in here.


CHECKLIST:


How Am I Doing?

Mood:

Anxiety:

Thoughts:

Sleep:

Exercise:

Relationships:

Work, school, recreation:

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use:

Medicine side-effects:

Physical Health:

Other problems in my life:



How Am I Helping Myself?

What are my goals?

For the next two weeks:

For the next two months:

For the next year:


What do I want 7cups to do for me today?

19
February 20th, 2017

@BurningEmber This is awesome! Deffo gonna be using this. Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP February 20th, 2017

@Kayden

^_^ You're welcome

load more
User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 June 7th, 2017

How Am I doing?

Mood: I have been feeling hopeless at times, angry with the world

Anxiety: It's a bit moderate really, anxious about my health

Thoughts: I can't stop thinking about how things might be easier if I was not around. How certain things would feel easier if I could just sleep. But also thinking about all the things I have to do. I just want to be appreciated!

Sleep: I sleep late most nights and dont always get enough

Exercise: doing at least 10 mins of activity a day. on a good day I do 15 mins dancing

Relationships: My family relationships are so stressful! frown

Work, school, recreation: I am doing pretty well with school. got good grades. getting things done

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use: I dont use any!

Medicine side-effects: I havent noticed any side effects yet

Physical Health: Well my testosterone level went down, vitamin d is good, my blood work has shown improvements

Other problems in my life: Cant think of anything rn

How Am I Helping Myself?

What are my goals?

For the next two weeks: Avoid high carbs! Do 20 mins of dancing every day!

For the next two months: Eat healthy foods if possible!

For the next year: Soda only for special occassions!

What do I want 7cups to do for me today?

By giving me space to voice myself

User Profile: LeoTheLlitteLionCub1
LeoTheLlitteLionCub1 June 7th, 2017

i think that is a good ida and it well help a lot of pepole on here

User Profile: xxharleyxx
xxharleyxx June 8th, 2017

Mood: happy-ish, but was very depressed this morning.

Anxiety: High

Thoughts: Suicidal, depressing.

Sleep: Couldn't sleep very well last night.

Exercise: I'm falling behind frown

Relationships: My relationships are very, very good or very, very bad. Depends who they are with, at the moment.

School: I feel like I'm failing.

Tobacco/alcohol/drug use: None

Medicine side-effects: Don't take any medicine

Physical health: Average, I guess.

Other problems in my life: Some friendships are falling apart, I am so nervous all the time, I think I have trust issues and only really trust one person.

User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness September 12th, 2017

Thank you by sharing that post

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 25th, 2019

Checklist

How Am I doing? Meh

Mood: Restless, frustrated, rejected.

Anxiety: High

Thoughts: I feel like no one can or wants to help me. I think they want me to find my breaking point hurt myself and others, and then throw me in a rubber room and throw away the stupid key.

Sleep: I sleep with CPAP average 7-8 hours, but I sleep hard, I have nightmares and weird dreams and I wake up still tired.

Exercise: I am constant lightheaded and dizzy and even just walking overwhelms. What is the point? I rather stay in bed.

Relationships: My family is only there because they have to be. I haven't dated in over two years, no point.

Work, school, recreation: I try to write, but I am easily distracted and constanting fighting with my computer overheating and the weird hours I am allow to use it.

Tobacco, alcohol, drug use: NO, NO, NO

Medicine side-effects: Birth control makes me even more moody.

Physical Health: Sluggish, exhausted, dizzy, lightheaded, itchy, twitchy, tense, sore

Other problems in my life: I got rejected by 4 therapist and my doctors will not listen to me and they yell at me for looking up my symptoms.

How Am I Helping Myself?

What are my goals?

For the next two weeks: Walk more, fill out applications for finacinal assistance, and housing for family, find a therapist, Finish my novel (on last chapter)

For the next two months: Find a better place to live, working on several writing projects

For the next year: Moved into better place with two cats.

What do I want 7cups to do for me today? Listen and support me

User Profile: energeticWest1129
energeticWest1129 September 14th, 2021

@HopieRemi

Very nice!

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 14th, 2021

@energeticWest1129

thank you ^.^

load more
User Profile: kindLemonade
kindLemonade September 14th, 2021

@HopieRemi

Wow, love this helpful post. Thanks for sharing, Hopie 😎👍

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 14th, 2021

@kindLemonade

glad you love it. Thank you

load more
User Profile: EchoHarber
EchoHarber September 17th, 2021

@HopieRemi thank you 😀

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 17th, 2021

@SilverRailey

You're welcome

load more
User Profile: turquoiseHemlock900
turquoiseHemlock900 September 24th, 2021

@HopieRemi

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 24th, 2021

@turquoiseHemlock900 You're welcome!

HopieRemi

load more