Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sailing into Autumn 🍂🍁: Ready to share your Journey?

User Profile: AReine
AReine September 2nd

💫 Summer reflections and stories ✨

Hello Hello Welcome! 🤗

As the summer of 2026 comes to a close and autumn settles in, @cheerfulKiwi1776 and I decided to host this special event in order to cherish the beautiful memories we’ve created and reflect on the lessons learned through life's challenges.

We each navigated our own metaphorical kayak over these past three months—and now we want to hear about your voyage:

  • How was your ride this summer? 
  • Did you enjoy the journey?
  • Did you find your way to calm waters? 🌊
  • What is the most valuable lesson or takeaway you're bringing into fall? 🍂

This is a safe, open space to express yourself freely and connect with one another. Share your story however you like—write a poem, a piece of theatre 🎭, share a drawing🎨 🖌️, a map 🗺️, tell a story, or try something entirely new.

Let your creativity flow! 🤩💯

📍The teens' session will be held on the 6th of September 2026 at 15:00 EDT (3PM) in the special events room (teens' side).

📍The adults' session will be held on the 6th of September 2026 at 17:00 EDT (5PM) in the special events room (adults' side). 

Mark your calendars 🗓️! 

Looking forwards to hearing from you 💌

📌This event is part of the Horizons series. 

1000964718_1788365908.png

 

47
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 2nd

@AReine

So excited! I ll also tag some people here to see it! 

@ShadowFaerie @unassumingEyes @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sadcat13 @Amanda84 @goldenduckling @mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11 @LovemyMoonflowers @GreenLime3141 @7Bear7 @Phoenixthepoised @Torean @GentleHealingInitiative @cyanessence @CaringEzra @fossilfellow @BastionKnight @trueconfidant123 @safeplace288 @lovingCat6978 @reservedOwl321 @dapperNest2125 @Creamyyy @naturesbeauty1234 @bubbleSummer9800 @warmheartedHuman836 @Mansbestfriend @Paliloveyourself @Magicpawsoffuture @SelfCareMatters @sabeyesofblue3535 @AiluraTheCat @charmingApple8098 @luvArisu @BlueDarkAurora @curiousbookishness @sympatheticPlace3743 @musawva @KindleMissie @WellsFiction @Angelanj @SlappyMcGee @SunshineJazz @LexListens2025 @Heather225 @agreeableSkies9889 @HopeAura @rainbowBridge46 @Magicpawsoffuture @fossilfellow @Tinywhisper11 @Jeremiah29v11 @jesusredeemedme2425 @HopeWithinDarkness@IzzyGamer @sammylou5 @iluvbirds @justpari9 @unassumingEyes @bobaa13 @SimplyCompassionate @Fatimaishere @trueconfidant123 @humorousCar8048 @unassumingTree3011 @aquaGrapes718 @redStrawberries6067 @indigoTortoise2987 @intuitiveEast6300 @7Bear7 @AddressingBeliefs @mytwistedsoul @LifelD239 @HopeWithinDarkness @abby768 @versatilePerson9751 @bestGlobe2657 @Skeitu @sincereApricot9083 @sarakind @Luminity125 @lunaloveschocolate @Torean @IzzyGamer @Yougotmyback @CaliCo237 @braveUnicorn282 @pinkCherry1616 @amusingTiger9674 @Activaaaa @ClaraField @NoAngel113 @JasperRoot @stormieandpaws @daydreammemories @tidyCranberry5039 @SkilledChatter



4 replies
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 2nd

Feel free to join us ☺️

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 2nd

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Thank you for tagging me ❤️🥰

2 replies
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 2nd

@fossilfellow Feel free to join us! 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 2nd

@fossilfellow

Your welcome🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 2nd

Let your creativity flow 🎈💯

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 2nd

@AReine

Let's see what art people make🍃☀️

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

🖌️🖍️🎨🧶🎭✏️....✨💫💡💡

load more
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 September 2nd

@AReine

Putting in my RSVP now! :)

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 2nd

@TovaCares76

So glad🤍

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 2nd

@TovaCares76 🤩✨

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 2nd
  1. The heat has been way too much.

  2. I always find enjoyment somewhere

  3. If anything, I've moved away from calm waters.

  4. No single lesson, but my crazy amounts of productivity are giving way to reflection. I'm feeling more in touch with who I am without constant distraction for the first time in a while.

5 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@Torean

Thanks for sharing those with us! I hope we see you at the event as well! ✨️🤍

3 replies
User Profile: Torean
Torean September 3rd

That sounds good, I'll try to make it

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@Torean


dK6lSIqFr5JdfUv76Rlv.gif

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

I hope this helps you !

load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

It's been a hot summer here too. It's good that you are finally feeling more touch with who you are without constant distraction.

load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 2nd

@AReine

It was a wicked ride. I focused on what was around the corner. Patience is a virtue.

mdnx7Ivf8fOB.gifMuzyqhDv.gif

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@caringShoulder1357

THanks for sharing🍃

Hope we see you at the event🤍

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

Patience is the key 🗝️ for me.

load more
User Profile: FriendlyDaisy003
FriendlyDaisy003 September 2nd
  • It was quite a rollercoaster ride, from quitting my job to finding the opporunity to go back to studying. I'd say I'm still trying to blend into the aftermath of this ride.
  • I won't say I enjoyed the journey, however, I sure learned a couple of things and I am still learning.
  • Not yet.
  • "As you grow up, it becomes less about what happened to you and more about what you did".

    :)
2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@FriendlyDaisy003

Thank you thank you for sharing😊 

I hope we get to see you at the events✨️

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

When you grow up it becomes more about what you did. Nice. Obviously you have figured out to do many new things. I hope this helps you !

load more
User Profile: Starwarsfan1234
Starwarsfan1234 September 3rd

@AReine 

I should be able to make it! 

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@Starwarsfan1234

Yayyyyy😝🎉

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

And we hope this helps you to find the straight path ☺️

load more
User Profile: Geebs67
Geebs67 September 3rd

@AReine with the passing of summer and moving into autumn i always feel a little sad. The darker mornings and nights always make me feel low. I get up in the dark and go to bed in the dark the hours of daylight are spent in work. Then winter is just around the corner  waiting with its coldness. When we get to this time of year I long for spring but its far away. I will bare autumn and winter company as I know spring will arrive. 

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@Geebs67

I appreciate you sharing with us. 

I hope i see you at the events as well🤍

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

I understand how much you like summer. Every ride has its pros and cons. At least you liked the summer ride. We hope that this event helps you !

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 September 3rd

cUVV7kV6.gif

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@CallumKing2000

We hope we see you there

uxDPv3x5.gif

load more
User Profile: KaveniaHolland
KaveniaHolland September 3rd

Always chilly, not funky and definitely not easy. But l shall sail through to the end, God being my helper.

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 3rd

@KaveniaHolland

Thanks for sharing with us🤍

Hope i see you at the events

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP September 4th

We shall sail to the end. We hope this event helps you find the straight pathway.

load more