Tell us something about you using only emojis😁 let's try and guess what each other is saying😂
azureAcres1605
July 21st, 2025
MiaWithLove
July 21st, 2025
KrishnaSoul
July 22nd, 2025
😇🙏
3 replies
@KrishnaSoul may God bless you 💗
2 replies
KrishnaSoul
July 22nd, 2025
load more
load more
TowardsTheR8Intent
July 22nd, 2025
@Tinywhisper11 🤘🙂👍 🧚♀️
4 replies
@TowardsTheR8Intent
Your feeling good and your a fairy???
Your a happy fairy??
You love fairies??
3 replies
modestBalsam8023
July 28th, 2025
TowardsTheR8Intent
July 30th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11 Firatly, sorry. I think I'm really bad with this 😄. What I tried to say is that 'you (🤘) look (🙂) like (👍) Fairy (🧚♀️)
load more
load more
peachThinker662
July 26th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11
🧵 🧵 🥴 ☠️🌿🌿 🖐️ 🙏 ❤️
6 replies
@peachThinker662
So confused, hope everything works out ok??
4 replies
So so itchy. I have poison ivy. Scratch me please. 😂😂😂
2 replies
@peachThinker662 oh no😂😂😂😂😂 don't worry I'll scratch you

1 reply
peachThinker662
July 26th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11 
load more
load more
load more
load more
captainfunrock1
July 27th, 2025
crimsonMaple2278
July 27th, 2025
organticPeace9108
July 27th, 2025
BiscuitMeow
July 27th, 2025
🌅👩🏻🏫 🛌😴
4 replies
load more
modestBalsam8023
July 27th, 2025
🐺🩶
3 replies
@modestBalsam8023 the last emoji isn't showing up on my computer tablet thingy?? But from the first emoji🤔🤔
Your foxy??
Howling at the moon??
Excited for halloween??
Feeling a bit husky??
2 replies
modestBalsam8023
July 28th, 2025
load more
load more

