Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cadence's two-year anniversary celebration!

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence April 9th, 2016

I bet this appears totally self-aggrandizing, but I don't really mind. I poured my heart and soul into this site for two entire years now, and that's not a milestone that most people have made it to.

So, I have decided to celebrate in the best way I know! I've got around 40 shoutouts that I'll post throughout the day in this thread. I'd do more, but I'm pretty sure my hands would fall off. These are in no particular order! These people are ones who have influenced me greatly while here; it will include some people that are not here anymore, but that's okay!

@Honestyismyweakness - Jay, you were one of my biggest motivators since I

48
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM April 10th, 2016

Happy 2 Years! You've helped many people and been a source of encouragement for so many. Those silver boxes you give people - those messages of hope - make a real difference. Whenever I read them, I often wonder where the people are in life when they are receiving them. Sometimes I think people are at a fork in the road, or perhaps life seems to be spiraling down, and one of those notes has a way of nudging someone down the right path or showing someone their is hope. Thank you :)

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 April 10th, 2016

@GlenM 10000 percent agreeee :D

load more
User Profile: MissZ
MissZ April 10th, 2016

@Cadence Happy Two Year Anniversary, Magical Fairy! I am really glad to have you and your creativity in my life!

User Profile: Annie
Annie April 10th, 2016

CADENCE!!

Congratulations! In the dictionary, next to awesome, they have your picture.

Thank you for all you've done for me and others -- you're amazing!

Happy Anniversary!

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 April 10th, 2016

Happy two year anniversary cadence! I am so proud of you! Stay Awesome & Keep up the good work :)

April 10th, 2016

2 years is such a long time....it takes dedication, will power and love. I'm glad our paths has crossed because you have been so much of an inspiration to me and you were there for me when much needed. You are an amazing person @cadence <3 Looking forward to another year with you :-)

User Profile: Miracle
Miracle April 10th, 2016

When I saw this post @Cadence I couldn't help but laugh, I can't imagine doing a post for myself to celebrate 2 years on 7cups of tea, but then it makes me feel terribly sad that no one made one for you and that I didn't do that myself, I am sorry I didn't appreciate you in the way I should have done. In my nearly 2 years on this site your presence has been encouraging, supportive and just all round wonderful. You are so caring and even though you have been through so much in your life the way you have dealt with it continues to astound me, you are such a strong person and even though we don't talk as much as we used to I am honoured to call you my friend.

1 reply
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@Miracle

I did not do this because no one else had offered to do it; I just thought that me doing a lot of shoutouts would be a really fitting way to celebrate; I don't really care about being celebrated; I just want people to know I love them c: That's what this site is to me, it's love. And even if I get really frustrated with some things here, it leaves me with a good feeling knowing that all sorts of beautiful and compassionate people are here.

So that's why I made my own post c: Please don't feel bad about not making me one. <3

load more
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia April 10th, 2016

This thread is the most @Cadence thing ever, and in the best possible way! Because Cadence is that kind of bright, shining spirit who has a celebration and immediately wants to share the happiness with others. Who accomplishes something and uses it to show appreciation for others. And whose every move shares joy and light and beauty with the world. I think there are MANY here who have been on the receiving end of one of your appreciation messages and know the feelings of love and warmth that you get whenever you see Cadence jumped into your PMs. You are truly a queen of appreciation and I feel so incredibly lucky to count you among my friends. Happy 2 year anniversary here, lovely, you are and have always been one of the greats! heartheartheart

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

Oh my gosh guys, I'm gonna start sobbing - let me finish the rest of my shoutouts and I promise I'll respond (when I'm finished wiping the tears from my eyes, hahaha). I love you guys, oh my god.

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 April 11th, 2016

@Cadence AWWWH cadence we all love and care for you :).... Youll get us all crying haha youve already had me in tears with my shoutout heart

load more
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@Roadie - You

1 reply
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 April 11th, 2016

Happy Anniversary @Cadence

You've contributed so much to 7cups and I am especially grateful for your input in Teen Caregivers.Thank you so much for your lovely words, I really appreciate them. I feel passionately that all Caregivers and especially young Caregivers need our loving support and I know I can count on you to be thereheart

Lucy2

load more
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence OP April 11th, 2016

@DHawks - This might be the hardest shoutout to write in the world, but I

1 reply
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon April 11th, 2016

@Cadence

Aww cutie, happy 2-year anniversary. You have poured 2 years into this and you shouldn't be ashamed at all to post about it! Your work has not gone unnoticed and everything you'd done has been for the better - thank you for everything ♥

load more