Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating 2 Wholesome Trips of Sunisshiningandsoareyou 'round the Sun on Cups!

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging June 14th, 2022

Hi everyone!

It's our beloved @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 's 2nd cupversary today. 🦥❤️
Where do you even begin appreciating Sun lol, they are the most sweet, kind, cheerful, thoughtful, spending their valuable time and efforts supporting and appreciating others. There's a good chance that you might have had a chance to interact with this beautiful person because Sun is almost e v e r y w h e r e from messages to group chats to forums just being a fierce (in a good way!) ball of kindness and warmth that they are. I don't think I ever can thank or appreciate Sun enough, but we see you, Sun! How you actually pay attention to, listen, understand and care is amazing, never forgetting to appreciate and heed to the most minute details even. And you so deserve all the bright things and an endless supply of pizzaaa. 🍕
Happy cupversary again, Sun! Hope to celebrate many more with you. Please join me in celebrating this beautiful milestone of theirs, their massive contributions to our community and just their amazing self.

_1655193019.image.png

70
User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Happy cup anniversary Sun! Hope you have enjoyed your 2yrs on 7 cups and wish you all the best for the future! Good luck Sun! ☺️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@goldenLion1121

Thanks alot for the lovely message, Golden! You're so sweet! ❤ Truly a joy being here with everyone hehe!

User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 June 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are so welcome! You truly deserve it!


load more
load more
User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have been a forum fairy, Sun! You are always there with your supportive and charming words so today is our turn :p It is not easy to bring a smile on someone's face with just words but you, Sun, you do an absolutely fantastic job of just that. Your well thought and personal interactions are inspiring to say the least. You have a talent and one that is extremely important and something I always wish I could learn from you. So thank you for spending 2 years with us and shining all of our days. It has been an immense pleasure to interact with you, work with you, talk to you and especially learn from you. I hope that you stick with us and continue to uplift so many on a regular basis because if the sun is shining, we are all automatically shining ❤️

User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Happy Cupsiversary @sunisshiningandsoareyou !

Keep doing amazing things! Thank you for your service!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@LovingPeacefulHeart

Thanks a alot, Heart. Always appreciate seeing you around. ❤

load more
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou SUN! Happy 2 years! We love you!!🌞☀️❤️💛

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@LittleBirdie30

Aww thankyou so much, Birdiee! All the love back! 🤗❤

load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Congratulations and a big thank you in the name of the hundreds (thousands?) of people that have been touched and moved by your compassion, kindness, and your uplifting words.

If your mission in life is to make as much good as possible, you have succeeded.

Yours is a massive work of love, that made you among the most loved leaders in 7 Cups (it's politically incorrect to say "the most" but that's the idea 😀 ).


June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging , thank you so much for this postt, absolutely amazingg! 💙❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou , *pokes* Happy birthday 2 year oldiee 😛❤ I have lots to say but not enough words (makes sense? ;-; ) *showers you with lots of love* I thank you for your existence, for being a part of this community, for shining even in darkness, for bringing smile to lots of people.. , for being *you* , You're beautiful and truly the Kindest person everr (no doubt about that) *hugs* I wish you may recieve all the love and kindness and more. Looking forward to many more years ahead of The Sun shining around on cups, being the Positive beam she is! ❤ (Ps: Me loves you)


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Happy 2nd cupversary Sun! You bring brightness to everyone and every place here on Cups ❤️ Stay awesome!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww thanks so much, Soul. ❤ You bring so much light to me and many others here also (yes, I see you lol). I appreciate you lots! 🤗

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🍕 🍕 and 🍪 🍪 and ☕ to wash it all down ❤️


User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww so very thoughtful! See what I always say about you lol! 🤗❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi River! 😊❤️ Thank you for the forum post and honoring a great listener! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Happy Cupsversary my friend! I hope your day is truly amazing! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@SparkyGizmo

Sparkyyy Sparkkkk, thankieees for being there always and for being *you*. Biggest *hugs* and many many *high fives* back. 🤗❤

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 14th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Waldohreule
Waldohreule June 14th, 2022


🌻🌸🌷🌺💐🌈 Happy cupversary from me too and thank you! Have a nice celebration with nice people around you!

Greetings

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@Waldohreule

Hey Wal, good to meet you. I'm definitely having a nice time with y'all nice beings around. Thankyou for dropping your lovely greetings. ❤

User Profile: Waldohreule
Waldohreule June 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi suni😊🌈makes me happie to read your words

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@Waldohreule

Awwww I'm really happy to know I could bring some happiness to you. 🤗❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WarmLightXO
WarmLightXO June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the post River!

Thank you for two years Sun!

I have been so blessed to get to work with you, you truly are so warm, energetic, helpful, and full of ideas. Seeing you on the forums (on every single post 😛) makes us all smile, and I can honestly say that you've made so many lives better 💚

Here's to two more years hehe

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@WarmLightXO

Awww how very sweet, Elliot, many many thanks for the lovely words. I appreciate you lots for being super proactive, supportive, kind, cheerful, full of ideas yourself lol, anddddd how we share the brain with some of them 😛 also smh smh "every single post" ~ I-- 🤣🙈! The pleasure is all mine, believe me hehe. ❤

load more