Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrating 2 Wholesome Trips of Sunisshiningandsoareyou 'round the Sun on Cups!

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging June 14th, 2022

Hi everyone!

It's our beloved @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 's 2nd cupversary today. 🦥❤️
Where do you even begin appreciating Sun lol, they are the most sweet, kind, cheerful, thoughtful, spending their valuable time and efforts supporting and appreciating others. There's a good chance that you might have had a chance to interact with this beautiful person because Sun is almost e v e r y w h e r e from messages to group chats to forums just being a fierce (in a good way!) ball of kindness and warmth that they are. I don't think I ever can thank or appreciate Sun enough, but we see you, Sun! How you actually pay attention to, listen, understand and care is amazing, never forgetting to appreciate and heed to the most minute details even. And you so deserve all the bright things and an endless supply of pizzaaa. 🍕
Happy cupversary again, Sun! Hope to celebrate many more with you. Please join me in celebrating this beautiful milestone of theirs, their massive contributions to our community and just their amazing self.

_1655193019.image.png

70
June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

This is absolutely freaking awesomeeeeeeee

June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Happy Cupaversaryyyyy


3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@Thedoctorno12

Thankyou Doc! ❤

And I must say, I'm really liking how you're appreciating others in the thread. Keep it up hehe. You're pretty amazing yourself. ❤

2 replies
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 June 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou happy 2nd cupaversery! I'm looking forward to the next ones!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@kindSoul10

Many thanks, Soul. ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rosshini
Rosshini June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Happy 2nd year Sun. Wish you many more years to be in cups and spread your rays to multi-universes too. You are one of the most positive awesome person and cups. Keep shining Sun ❤️

2 replies
June 14th, 2022

@Rosshini

You Rockkkkkkk

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@Rosshini

Aww thankieees, Rossss. You are so kind and appreciative always. Thankyou for being such a beacon of light around. ❤ *shines with Ross* 🌞

load more
User Profile: Chevy81
Chevy81 June 14th, 2022
Happy 2nd cupsversary, Sun. June is indeed a very special month of cupsversaries :O *delivers chocolate bars and cakes to your front door*

@riverissinging i completely totally fully agree with everything you said, River. thank you for posting this, and a field of sunflowers at sunrise? that feels so purrfect ❤️
2 replies
June 14th, 2022

@Chevy81

Super cool dude

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@Chevy81

Chevy chevyyy Chevyyyy, always so kind and supportive. I appreciate you lots and am glad to meet you here. ❤ thankyouuu for the chocolates and cake hehe *shares with you and nom nom*

(Also lolol, you have been a forum wanderer too, I see 😛, june is indeed spectacular uh huh? xD) *Hugssss*

And ikr, the sunflowers are so purrrfect indeed! 🥰

load more
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie June 14th, 2022

Thanks for the post, Riv @theriverissinging 🤗

To a wonderful human and a dear friend to so many people in the community, happy cupversarry Sunnie @Sunisshiningandsoareyou we love you! 💜🤗

_1655199850.478d867fd7f19828fdb44c1aabb24681.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Cherieee, you fantabulous humannn! So much love and admiration for you always, my friend. *hugsss* thankieeees! 🤗💜

load more
User Profile: Starlasky
Starlasky June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Riverryyyyyyyyyyyy! Thank you for making this super sweet post and letting us all know! You are awesome! 💙


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my goodness, Cousin Sunnieeeeeeeeeeeeee, happy 2nd Cupversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! 🥳

You have been such a bright star and spread soo many smiles. The things you have done and still do are all noticed and appreciated. I'm so so glad that I have a person like you in my life, I truly couldn't ask for a better cousin or dear friend here. Keep shining my deary! Lots of hugs and love. And and choco chip cookies with lotssssssss of choco chips! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪💙

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@Starlasky

Goodness Cousin Starlaaa, you're giving me a sugar rush xD both with your sweet self and the extra chocolate chip cookies hehe. Thankieees for being ever so bright yourself, my dearest cousin. Truly grateful to have you in my life as well. *biggest hugs and lots and lots love back* 🤗💙

load more
User Profile: Ninziesss
Ninziesss June 14th, 2022

@theriverissinging I absolutely love the thoughtful post!


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Happy Cupversary 💜 Thanks so much for all your help and effort in this community!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2022

@Ninziesss

Many thanks, Nina. Happy to see you around. ❤ Good wishes for the PA role!

load more
User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud June 14th, 2022

And what do I see.. the river is singing and sun is shining ✨xD! Time to partyyyy yayy! 🥳

Sunieeeee🤗 A Very Happy Cupversary to you! It’s difficult to aptly put in words the appreciation that you deserve! You truly live upto your name (screen name here hehe) and everyone/everything starts shining around you! May the love and warmth that you spread here multiplies and keeps coming right back at you! ❤️✨

@theriverissinging @sunisshiningandsoareyou


1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@VaryingCloud

Hahaha and varying clouds are making heart shapes in the sky for the sun to play in. 🥰

Cookieee Cloudieeee, I literally have no words to thank you or express my gratitude to you (lol I know that you know I'll still come up with something, gotta keep up with 🎾 aye? 😉). I'm honored to know you and grateful to be the Hiccup to your Toothless!

❤ *traps you with lots of hugs and ocean-wide love* ❤

(And I agree xD bautifully sung lol 🥺)

load more
User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud June 14th, 2022

Beautifully written (sung) Rivvv @theriverissinging ❤️

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM June 14th, 2022

What a great description! Sun is ubiquitous and everywhere bringing a fierce ball of kindness and warmth! That might be one of my favorite descriptions I’ve ever read. Happy 2nd Sun!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2022

@GlenM

So lovely to hear from you, Glen. Thankyou for going above and beyond always. We get to shine and have such amazing descriptions to ourselves, because *you* came up with this wonderful idea and created this superior platform. All thanks to you and Team, for allowing us an opportunity to be a someone for a someone. ❤ I appreciate you big time and am utterly grateful for this platform.

load more