Happiest Birthday! 🥳 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤







Happiest birthday!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳❤
Thank you for filling all the lives you touch with happiness! Thank you for being *you*! ❤
🍕ヾ( ˃ᴗ˂ )⸝🍟 • *✰
Let's celebrate @Sunisshiningandsoareyou on their special birthday! 🥳❤
Tagging the partycipants:
@affyavo @adventurousBranch3786 @angelx28 @AnimalLover1125 @anonhelp123 @artemisStormWolf @audienta @auraalexus03 @autumnSoul00 @autumnthemoth @avaFoxy
@azuladragon34 @Barltik2065 @BellJar2491 @blissfulForest7074
@blissfulSky8162 @BlueRivercares @braveFig6308
@brightBranch1228 @BrightIndigo @bubblingbreeze14 @calmKite923 @callumKing2000 @calmmoon6757 @cancun @capana4u @carebear037 @chaoticListener @cheebsra @chetan1408 @chevy81 @compassionatecar7091
@comphi @confidentRabbit7311 @convivialVillage7837 @cupidtheKingofLove @daf8 @eatingpopcorns @electricTouch2533
@emotionalTalker2260 @EmotionsListener @empathicPresence9091 @fancycloud1868 @Feelicity08 @FineFrog15 @floatingdandelion @freedomauve @Freely1904 @Frenchtoast @Gabrielamtineo @gentleBraid2726 @gentleemperor @Gloriad @GoldenNest2727 @goldenPearr @GoldenRuleJG @Gorg81 @Gouws13 @Grimsmark8 @GuiOakes @Harsvin @Hawaii968 @Healinghand13 @heathermarie95 @Helgafy @Helper127 @Here4good74
@HerHealingSpirit @Hope @hopedreamlove @Howegeorgia20 @intuitivebeing2829
@Insanepotatu @Isentropic @Isitizzy @Jaeteuk @jasmineishereforu @Jenna
@Jupiterbeingahuman @justFarheen @karel0 @Keith22534 @kindSoul10 @KindWolf2023 @kyrinkrystal @lifeisnotagame7 @LilFurk
@LilisSuperEnergyBar @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007 @LittleBirdie30 @Lou73 @Lovemymoonflowers @lunamum2 @Maddy20 @magnificentNutella
@Magpieworries @Mariposa8 @mindrocker @MilaAvery @Minervaaa
@MisterYoshee @mytwistedsoul @Narissa @NewHorizon5544
@NewYorker11 @NovaGalaxy @OakSerenity
@OnlyWinter @OptimisticEmpath @ouicherie @Parkey46
@passionateThinker3248 @persephone327 @PlatosPlate @PoliteOcean @Popsmokes @prashpal84 @PrincessPunch
@prismaticlotus @RachelListener @Rashmieee @Readbooks7
@Rehan1 @RecliningFate @Robin7cups @RogueOne1983 @rubyjane00 @Rubylistens22 @Samar19 @SarahKind @sebb228
@selflessspruce1515 @sirenangel @SirenofSerenity @Slashiris @Snoopyandpeanut @SolitaryBird @SomebodySpicy @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly @SparkyGizmo @sparrowforyou @Star001 @StargirlTina @SukoLovesHito133 @Summy968
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@SunshinealwaysGrateful @sunnyWriting4806 @Suryansh @Swanlistens27 @sweetStar7529 @Teenytinyturtle @TheautumnWitch @theboymoana @TheJuggernaut @theriverissinging @Tommy @truesky @TulipSmile @TidyHickory3283 @UnitedinFlames
@uniqueShell1180 @ValleyRoss @VaryingCloud @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957 @Waterfallsofnature36 @Wayward7Good7Intentions
@warmheartedCamp3360 @wharfRat @WhimsicalWhimsy @Whyme3112 @Wingstoyou @wonderfulPeace7423 @yougotmyback @yourbuddy30 @yourfriend247 @zaatarHoney
@VictoriaLove7 haaaaappyyy birthday sunny ❤ heres your birthday card🎆 it says "I like your style, I like your class, but most of all I love your ar.......pyy birthday😁 and here's your present 🎁 open it.... It's a globe 🌎 cause I think the world of you ❤❤now let's sing 🎶happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, your probably older than santa 🎅, happy birthday to you 🎶and no birthday would be complete with out a game of musical chairs😁 yaaay! I win
@Tinywhisper11
Hahaha classic Lolaaabeannn making me smile so wide and chuckle so hard hehe, you da bestestttt. Loaaffff youuu! 🤗💖
Happy birthday sun ☀️
You're amazing and you touch so many lives. Keep on shining 🌟
@imaginativeBeach7152
Aww hey hey, lovely one, thank you for the sweet message!💛
🎂*shares cakeee*🎂
Happy birthday
@VictoriaLove7 amazing graphics and appreciation work here!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I hope you had a great birthday! Thank you for sharing your positivity with all of us at 7 Cups.
@SoulfullyAButterfly
Aw I did, thank youu, sweet butterfly!🦋 *shares cakeee* 🎂
Happy Belated Birthday @sunisshiningandsoareyou 🥳💕 I wish you’ll have a wonderful year ahead of you! 🌟
@gentleemperor
Noot nooot, thank youuu Gentleee!🤗💖
🎂*shares cakeeee*🎂
Weee -noms cake- 😋☺️

@AffyAvo this has me laughing every time I see it lol, thank you Affy!😂❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Glad you enjoyed it!
@VictoriaLove7
Ohhhh sunshine
happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to our friend sunshine happy birthday to you
🎂🎂🍰🍰🎂🎂🍰🍰🎂🎂🎁🎉🎁🎉
I wish for you all the beautiful and great things because you deserve all the happiness and everything good
We all here glad to have a friend like you
Thank you for being pur friend
😇😇😇
@Tulipsmile
Aww that was so melodious, Tulippp, thank you for being so sweet as always! 🥰💛
🎂*shares cakeee*🎂
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
🍰🌹🌹😇😇
Sun thank you my dear friend 🌷🌷
@VictoriaLove7. I’d put a Candle for each year of your age, but Southern California Already has Enough Wild Fires all ready.😐🤭🤗
@OnlyDarkness ha ha :) Nice!
#TreeLover #DownWithCandles ? wait, did I just type that??????
I didn't think so. lol.
@OnlyDarkness
lol Darkyy, no worries, it's the thought that counts! 🥰
Happy birthday @sunisshiningsoareyou <3 :D
@VictoriaLove7
Happy birthday, Sunisshiningandsoareyou !
Thank you for your hard work! 7cups community is so lucky having the Sun like you!
@TrueSky
Aww thank you so much!
🎂*shares cakeee*🎂