Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happiest Birthdayy, Sunshineee 🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ヾ(>o< )ノ”💗

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 September 19th, 2024

2-20240618-230650-0001_1726766150.png

1-20240618-230650-0000_1726766375.png


3-20240618-230650-0002_1726766202.png


4-20240618-230650-0003_1726766243.png


5-20240618-230650-0004_1726766289.png


6-20240618-230650-0005_1726766339.png


Let's celebrate Sunshine 🌞❤ on her happiest birthday today, September 20! 🥳❤

It's already September 20 in Bhutan 🇧🇹ヾ(●>◡<●)ノ”🍕

Enjoy this video testimonials from those whose lives have been brightened up by Sunshine 🌞❤o(^▽^)o 

click here ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)


blue-coquette-aesthetic-motivational-vintage-phone-wallpaper-20240815-005952-0000_1726766677.png

Tagging:

@AffyAvo  @AlleycatNemo @AmiablePeace77 @Amiablebunny4016  @AnnaSilverberg  @Angelx28  @Anonhelp123  @Antonio7cups   @ArtemisStormWolf  @ASilentObserver  @Audienta @Avaria @Barltik2065  @Beecake @blissfulSky8162 @Bluerivercares @braveFig6308  @BrightestStarInNightsSky @BrightIndigo  @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14  @callumKing2000  @calmMango9611  @calmMoon2104 @calmmoon6757  @calmrosebud @cancun  @capana4u @chromaticFinss  @chetan1408  @chevy81  @chyni  @communicativePond1728   @compassionateArrow @comphi @confidentRabbit7311   @coolmecool  @crescentmoon6858  @daf8   @darkerplaces @daydreammemories  @draven99 @EasyListener  @emotionalTalker2260  @EmberofHope @EmotionsListener  @Enigmaticcat24 @ExuberantBlackberry9105   @FineFrog15 @floatingdandelion  @freshman12 @FrenchToast  @Gabrielamtineo  @gentleBraid2726 @gentleemperor   @GeorginaHowe   @GettingBetterToday  @Gloriad  @GlenM @GoldenNest2727    @goldenPearr  @GoldenRuleJG  @GrimSox   @HardworkingBeechwood6063 @Harsvin  @HealingSoul4892 @HealingTalk  @Heartsandrosesandpaws  @HeatherMarie95  @Heather225 @Helgafy @Helper127 @HeavenlyMagic @Hope  @HopieRemi  @hopedreamlove  @Howegeorgia20  @Iampapaya @iloveyouxx  @ImpudentIncognito   @InnateJoy9602   @InsightfulPhoenix   @Jaeteuk  @Jenna  @Jesusredeemedme2425  @Joe7cups  @Justmeeva @karel0  @KaylaBella @Keith22534    @KindleMissie  @KindSoul10 @Kristynsmama @Kylersartpace   @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007   @LittleBirdie30  @LittleSunshine2036  @LisaMeighanMBPsS @Lou73 @LovemyMoonflowers   @MagnificentNutella   @MagnificentSunrise @Mel2248  @MistyMagic  @Morganwindow   @mytwistedsoul  @Mya000   @NewYorker11  @OptimisticEmpath  @ouicherie   @Parkey64  @PetiteSouris @PoliteOcean @RachelListener  @Readbooks7  @RecliningFate  @ReganL  @RogueOne1983  @Robin7cups @Sadcat13  @SilverFairyPest @SirenofSerenity  @Sky2Ocean20 @Slowdecline48 @Snoopyandpeanut   @SolitaryBird @SomebodySpicy13   @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly @SparkyGizmo   @Star001  @SummerKay2024   @Sunisshiningandsoareyou   @SunshineAlwaysGrateful @SunshineGiraffe123   @sunnyWriting4806  @Suryansh @Swanlistens27  @SweetNutella  @SweetsnPeaches  @Takitoteka @TeenyTinyturtle @TheAutumnWitch @theboymoana   @TheFantasticPengua   @theriverissinging @Tommy   @TulipSmile  @TidyHickory3283  @TinyWhisper11   @UnassumingEyes @UnitedinFlames  @VaryingCloud  @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957  @WarmLightxo @Waterfallsofnature36   @WeEarth @Whyme3112  @Wingstoyou  @WishUponAStar968   @yougotmyback  @yourbuddy30  @zaatarHoney

164
User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 September 20th, 2024

Happy birthday Sunshine 🌞 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@freshman12

Hehe I love how your profile picture is always wishing someone a happy birthday. XD

mochi_cat-peach_cat.gif

User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 September 24th, 2024

Haha yeah 😻 ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  Happy Birthday! best wishes and have a great celebration!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@NewYorker11

Your kindness is recieved!🥰

thank-you-thanks.gif

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 


Hi Vickity Vic! 😊 ❤️   


Thank you for your beautiful presentation and forum post in honor of one of our dearest friends and teammate! I'm grateful for you and for so many, many reasons! I gotta' say, you never fail to impress! You show up and you show up strong my sweet friend! You have so much love in your heart and for all of us! I appreciate you! ❤️


*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️


Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️


Happy Birthday 🥳 my sweet friend! I'm hoping that your special day is just as special as you are. Hey, we know nothing is as special as my wonderful Spidey Twin! Just sayin' 😊


Thank you for being who it is that you are and how it is that you are! On your birthday, it's nice for me to let you know that you are a gift 🎁 to us all! I'm so incredibly grateful for you! On your Birthday, I'll be counting you in my gratitude moments at the end of the day, just as I have done so many days before! And not just.....wait for it....wait for it..... smol ones?🥺👉👈  hahah hahah! Got ya'! 🤭


*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 20th, 2024

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you, Gizmo! ✨🧦🤗 *high fives* & *hugs back* (  ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )ㅅ(´ ˘ ` )

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@SparkyGizmo

Everything I read from you makes me feel a multitude of emotions, Sparkyyy Sparkkk, every single time hehe. I loooove just how everything you say and do has the perfect, most heart felt emotional touch to it, from things can make one cry because they are too sweet to things that can make one laugh out loud because (you know why lmaooo) and everything else in between, you just *nail* it always. 🥹❤

Thank *youuuuuu* my sweetest, super special, and my one and only Spidey Twin, grateful for you, all day, everyday!🥰❤

Hahahahahahhaha you're soooo not getting over those "smol ones 🥺👉👈" and sameeeee!🤣🤣🤣 Thank youuu, for yet again, making me superrrrr heart-happy! *you* are a gift to me, and the best one! *biggest hugs and high fives back*🤗❤

image_1727184277.png

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 Happy Birthday Sun! I wish you lots of happiness and success 

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@yourbuddy30

Means a lot to me. 

thank-you-oceans-of-hugs.gif

load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7 Happy birthday, sun! Youre unbelievable kindness and unlimited positivy never fail to light up lur day! Thank you for all the upvotes, kind wprds and supportive acts! And triple thank you for everything you do around here 💛 

🎶The sun is shining in the sky. There ain't a cloud in sight. It's stopped raining, everybody's in the play. And don't you know it's a beautiful new day? Hey, hey, hey🎶

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@unassumingEyes

Awwwieee you put so much love and warmth in what you say, Eyes, I appreciate your kind, loving compliments so so much and ooof this sunny song lyric has me smiling so biiig hehe.🥺🥰💖

Thanks sooo much, sweet friend, you're amazinggg!🤗

thoughtful-thanky.gif

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 September 20th, 2024

Happy birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 may your life be filled with happiness, kindness and warmth❤️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@sadcat13

Cattt, you're always so kind and appreciative, thank you so much!♥️

you-rock-cat.gif

load more
User Profile: audienta
audienta September 20th, 2024

Happy birthday, Sunshine! You're such an important part of our community, I really appreciate you.

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

That is so generous of you, @audienta, thanks so so much. Happy to be a part of this beloved community and be around such wondrous people as yourself.🥰

i-appreciate-you-appreciating.gif


User Profile: kindheartedLily
kindheartedLily September 30th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh no....I missed Sun's birthday post!!  Happy belated birthday, Sun!! 🥳 🎁 🎂I hope you had a wonderful birthday and did something nice for yourself! 💜

User Profile: kindheartedLily
kindheartedLily September 30th, 2024

Oops, I meant to reply in the main thread!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: incredibleRainbows2036
incredibleRainbows2036 September 20th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

Happy birthday Sunshine ,Hope your day went well . May God bless you with that good health and happiness  ♡

I hope you keep encouraging us to do our best in the future as well ♡

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@incredibleRainbows2036

Aww how sweet of you to say that, Twinkle, thank youuu for the loving message.💛

rainbow-stars.gif

I just did. :P ♡

User Profile: incredibleRainbows2036
incredibleRainbows2036 September 24th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are amazing yourself ♡ 

load more
load more
User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone September 20th, 2024

happy birthday!!

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2024

@KatePersephone


thank-you-sticker-thanks-sticker.gif

load more
User Profile: Angelx28
Angelx28 September 20th, 2024
@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for the tag <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou dearest bunnyy, happy birthdayyy! 🎉🎉🤗🤗

Bunnyy ❤ I love how you are known as "sunshine" because this word describes you so well. You are like the ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. Your ability to brighten the lives of others is a beautiful gift and I feel grateful to have a friend who brings so much joy and happiness into the world. Your kindness always brings a smile to my face. The way you touch hearts by genuinely caring about others is rare. 💕🌷

This community is so lucky to have a gem like you. Your username suits you so well, sunny <3 You are always there to remind others of hope and positivity. I hope you take care of yourself too. Keep shining, bunny! Thank you for being the sunshine in human form. Once again, happy birthday! May you have a year filled with joy, happiness, and positivity. We all love you so much. Please take care of yourself and enjoy this beautiful day. Thank you for existing in our lives.  ❤🤗❤


User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP September 21st, 2024

@Angelx28

Thank you, Angel! ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ

load more