Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday Fristo! What gift do you want?

July 26th, 2022


On 27 July, Fristo is turning one year older, I'd finish 32 years on the soil. I love giving and receiving gifts. Would you like to gift me on my birthday?


Even if we have not yet communicated with each other, I'd love a gift from you. Consider me your 7cups peer.


This is the gift I ask for, from you:


Say something that you'd try for your good mental health. Any kind words you can say to yourself on my birthday would be a wonderful gift for me. It'd make me smile internally.


Let me start with gifting to myself: I'd look to believe in the greater good despite odds and would try to take each day in a positive spirit as it comes.


Looking forward to my birthday gifts..

You may gift me either in pm, or publically gift me by replying to this thread.


73
User Profile: AMusicalTone
AMusicalTone July 26th, 2022

@Fristo Happiest Birthday!

I will try not to trust my fears, and be a better version of myself tomorrow

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 26th, 2022

@Fristo Happiest birthday Fristo and thank you for all you do in the community! We are all grateful to have you here with us. I hope you have a meaningful and joyful year and a lovely day filled with fun, cakes and lot of joy!

User Profile: MyNameIsNicole
MyNameIsNicole July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

I would not rely on my own strength but look to God for strength and wisdom❤️

Happy Birthday dear Fristo💛

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity July 26th, 2022

Happy birthday Fristo! 🎂

Quote: I will remain committed to my goals yet flexible in my approach

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

Happy Birthday! *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic July 26th, 2022

Happy Birthday @Fristo ! I will send you lots of good wishes and also I baked you a cake!

RED%20VELVET%201%20-%20Happy%20Birthday_b.jpg?Version=

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace July 26th, 2022

@Fristo

woohoo, happy birthday Fristo! we are both July babies hehe :3 may all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true. you are a beacon of light on 7cups and you have contributed to so much of its growth and community engagement for a long time now. having you in this community makes it even more meaningful, and that also transcends to how you live your life as a person outside of cups. here's to celebrating 32 years of being blessed with your presence :)

for my mental health, I will try to take care of myself, say "no" more often and not bend my boundaries to please others ❤️ I am slowly learning to be more assertive in this regard. thanks for wanting to hear from us on your birthday. you are truly one of the special ones!

HJn5.gif

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."

User Profile: fearfearfear
fearfearfear July 26th, 2022

@Fristo I gift you a harry potter lego set and health!!!!!

User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 July 26th, 2022

Happy Birthday @Fristo !

This is such a kind and giving birthday wish to ask others to comment on what they would do for themselves.

Something I am trying to do is saying no to things that don't bring me light, happiness or peace <3

I wish you the happiest of birthdays to such a kind person 😊☀️

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 26th, 2022

@Fristo Happy Birthday Fristo! May your day be filled with light - love and happiness!

And cake - can't forget cake!

*Don't let yesterday use up too much of today*