Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday! Share & Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 5th, 2022

Hello, 7 Cups Residents,

7 Cups is a community of compassion and support. We at 7Cups believe in acknowledging and celebrating milestones, accomplishments, special moments, and days. Days like Birthdays and Cupsversay (Anniversary at 7Cups) are some of the most important days of our lives.

We want to join in your celebration and celebrate you in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, birthday wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because you matter to us. You are a part of our community and we are blessed to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident.

  • If it is your birthday, please let us know here.
  • If it is the birthday of someone you know here, please share with us here.

Also, we would love to hear how would you like to celebrate your birthday here on 7 Cups or any experiences of your birthday that you are comfortable sharing with us.


Also, Do you know?

  • You can host a small party for your friend!

A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the community room so you can celebrate the birthday party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party!

  • You can also make a post for them

Click here to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate birthdays.

  • Some rules to follow:

🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them.

🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly.

🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included.

While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested.

If your birthday is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun!


Happy Birthday, fellow cupser. I wish you a lovely birthday and a thriving year filled with joy and accomplishments.

_1651715093.Green Rustic Happy Birthday  (Poster).png

672
User Profile: IrregularVerb04
IrregularVerb04 April 25th, 2023

Today is my birthday!

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 25th, 2023
Hiyaaa @IrregularVerb04, nice to meet you. Wishing you a happy birthday. I hope you have lots of fun and smiles today and everyday!❤
load more
User Profile: GoldenNest2727
GoldenNest2727 April 27th, 2023

I hope you had a spectacular birthday, @IrregularVerb04!

images-1_1682627685.png

User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 April 28th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Happy birthday Savannah!! I hope you have day full of cake and happiness !!

images-1_1682645871.png

User Profile: EmpatheticAshes07
EmpatheticAshes07 May 4th, 2023

@ASilentObserver It's my birthday today May 4th. I'm 16 now! I'm so happy.

5 replies
User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 4th, 2023

@EmpatheticAshes07

Happy birthday!!! Wishing you a day full of happiness!

@EmpatheticAshes07 Yay happy 16th. I hope you have a lovely celebration! ❤

happy-birthday.gif

1 reply
User Profile: EmpatheticAshes07
EmpatheticAshes07 May 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you so much!

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 6th, 2023

@EmpatheticAshes07 Wonderful news! Another year of growth and new experiences ahead.

What excites you most about this milestone birthday? Thank you for being here with us <3
1 reply
User Profile: EmpatheticAshes07
EmpatheticAshes07 May 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I am just so excited to be able to spend time with people I haven't seen much of lately.

load more
load more
User Profile: Alexia000
Alexia000 May 7th, 2023

@ASilentObserver Happy b day to me

2 replies

@Alexia000

Yayyy Happiest Birthdayyyy, you lovely being! Sending love and cake your way!💛

User Profile: swanlistens27
swanlistens27 May 7th, 2023

@Alexia000

Yayyyy!! happy birthdayy Alexia! I hope this year brings lots of new opportunities and happiness! 🥳🤩🎂🎉

load more
User Profile: Chloe1644
Chloe1644 May 22nd, 2023

It's my birthday on 25th may.

User Profile: EmpathicRiver1a
EmpathicRiver1a May 23rd, 2023

@ASilentObserver

thank you so much. As i age, every day is a gift. I'm grateful to be 62 tomorrow.


much love

Carmen

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 23rd, 2023

@EmpathicRiver1a I'm glad you shared this moment of gratitude. Feeling thankful for another year of life is a beautiful thing. Happy birthday to you Carmen and thank you for being here with us. I hope this year brings all peace, joy and new levels of learning for you. Do share some with us too <3

What's your favorite cakee or cupcake?
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant May 23rd, 2023
@EmpathicRiver1a
Happy happy birthday to you, you wonderful person. What a blessing it is to be your age. ♡ Thank you for all you do to think of and help others. May you continue to be blessed and have mmmaaannnyyy more years. Have a very sweet birthday! 💚
20230523-061357-0000_1684836966.png
load more
User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 May 23rd, 2023

It’s @Mack birthday!!! Please give Mack all the wam wishes and love! ❤️

User Profile: sugaryZebra39
sugaryZebra39 May 24th, 2023

@ASilentObserver My birthday is May 24. I’m hanging out with family

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 24th, 2023
@sugaryZebra39 That's great zebra. happy birthday to you. May your day be filled with whimsy, laughter, and all the sweet treats you desire. Cheers to another year of making our community a brighter place just by being you.
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 27th, 2023

Belated happiest birthday ❤️

Stay blessed, happy, and smiling
@sugaryZebra39

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 27th, 2023

It's my birthday ♥️

Thank you so much for such a lovely post to celebrate us all.


Much love,

-Angel

19 replies
User Profile: mariainfj
mariainfj May 29th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70 Happy late birthday Angel ♥

1 reply
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 29th, 2023

Hey, thank you so much ♥️

It means a lot to me. Have a great day!

Love,

-Angel
@mariainfj

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Aww a lil late, but that gives me the chance to say that you're special everyday! Happy everyday, lovely Angel! I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your love ones! 🤗❤

birthday-happy.gif

14 replies
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 29th, 2023

Thank you so much my dearest sunshine. It means a lot to me and I'm blessed to have you here. ♥️

And no, I couldn't celebrate as I was busy preparing and then giving a job interview! 🤣


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

13 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Aw just the most Angelic being ever!❤

Oh noes (': how did the interview go? I hope we can do a double celebration soon then! :P 🥳

12 replies
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 30th, 2023

Thank you so much. It went well and I was told after that interview that I got selected. ♥️🥳🥳🥳


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Seee? Yayyy! Double celebrations it is!🥳

Super happy for you, Angel!❤

cake-birthday-cake.gifpizza.gif

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 31st, 2023

I want that chocolate or whatever cake that is for real :( it looks so tasty 😍


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@lyricalAngel70 Ikr🥰 *sends chocolate cakeee*

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 1st, 2023

Nom nom! 🤤 May I have another one, please? 😍


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2023

@lyricalAngel70 Aww ofcourse!🥰

chocolate-bar.gif

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 2nd, 2023
Omg! Choco lava? 😍🤤🤤🤤thank you! 💜☺️@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Yasss, this one's my favorite lol, gotta lick all the goey chocolate virtually hahah!😭🥰

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 3rd, 2023

Okay, it's my favorite too from now onwards 🤤♥️

And just make sure that you don't eat your phone's screen 😄
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Woohoo! Friends who love the same food>>>>>🥰

Lol I can try but no promises!🙈

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 June 4th, 2023

Hahahaha, may God save your phone's screen 🤣😝

Yay!!!! Friends who like the same food, stay together 😍☺️
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@lyricalAngel70

Lol thanks, Angel! 🙈

Yayy!🤗🥰❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 31st, 2023

@lyricalAngel70 Belated Happiest birthday angel. I hope you had a good one. I wish you all happiness, progress and joy. Thank you for being caring member of the community.

1 reply
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 31st, 2023
Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your lovely wishes. Have a good night and stay blessed @ASilentObserver
load more
load more