Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Birthday! Share & Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver May 5th, 2022

Hello, 7 Cups Residents,

7 Cups is a community of compassion and support. We at 7Cups believe in acknowledging and celebrating milestones, accomplishments, special moments, and days. Days like Birthdays and Cupsversay (Anniversary at 7Cups) are some of the most important days of our lives.

We want to join in your celebration and celebrate you in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, birthday wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because you matter to us. You are a part of our community and we are blessed to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident.

  • If it is your birthday, please let us know here.
  • If it is the birthday of someone you know here, please share with us here.

Also, we would love to hear how would you like to celebrate your birthday here on 7 Cups or any experiences of your birthday that you are comfortable sharing with us.


Also, Do you know?

  • You can host a small party for your friend!

A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the community room so you can celebrate the birthday party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party!

  • You can also make a post for them

Click here to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate birthdays.

  • Some rules to follow:

🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them.

🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly.

🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included.

While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested.

If your birthday is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun!


Happy Birthday, fellow cupser. I wish you a lovely birthday and a thriving year filled with joy and accomplishments.

_1651715093.Green Rustic Happy Birthday  (Poster).png

672
User Profile: ItzLeo
ItzLeo May 30th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Todays my birthday yall WHERE MY GEMINI TWIN?

also i got exams on my birthday too but its actually not that bad

6 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 30th, 2023

@ItzLeo

Aww! Happpiestttt Birthdayy, Leo, I hope you can celebrate after exams Lol! Have a good one! ❤

hb.gif

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 30th, 2023

Happiest birthday to you 😊

And all the very best with your exams
@ItzLeo

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 31st, 2023

@ItzLeo I am, Leo. My birthday was May 25. Happy Birthday to you and thank you for being here with us. I hope you have a lovely birthday and progressing year <3 sends some cupcakes!

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 31st, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Omigosh Obzieee, why didn't you tell us lol! (':

Happiesttttt Birthdayyyy to you! I hope you had a lovely time with your love ones! Yours is an existence we celebrate and cherish every single day! ❤

Sending lots of love and cookies your way! May you have the most amazing year ahead! 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP May 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun <3

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 May 31st, 2023

I can see so many Geminis already in here! 💙💜

Belated happiest birthday to you as well. May God always keep your life as brightened as sunshine with loads of love, happiness, health, and wealth, Ameeen

Much love,

-Angel
@ASilentObserver

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 9th, 2023

May 25!!!! @ASilentObserver

Happy birthday Obs! :) I hope you had a great one! This wish may be belated, but the celebration and happiness future continues!!!! Just think of it as an extended birthdaayyyyyyy... :)

<3 Platy

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 9th, 2023

Just in case you're... like sooo done! with cake ...




image_1686281536.png


(crosses fingers) My first gif into 7cups.com .... please work! <3 Platy

User Profile: Robin7cups
Robin7cups July 9th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Happly birthday to me :3 and thanks 7 cups for birthday email ehehe that lead me here *cuts cake*

User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 18th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

my birthday is tommorow, July 18th!!

2 replies
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 July 18th, 2023

@heathermarie95 Its 18th in India already so happy birthday Heather. I wish you a great day and a life ahead.

1 reply
User Profile: heathermarie95
heathermarie95 July 18th, 2023

thank you! 😀

load more
load more
User Profile: magicalimpressions
magicalimpressions July 28th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for the e-mail Greetings! I really wish to celebrate birthday with 7 Cups community.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP July 28th, 2023

@magicalimpressions happy birthday Magical. Thank you for being here with us and serving the community. Your presence and support make the community better. You are amazing. I wish you a great year ahead with lots of progress and new achievements. And have a lovely day with lots of fun and cakes. What's your favorite cake?

cupcake-happy.gif

load more
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox August 20th, 2023

I extend my sincerest appreciation to @ASilentObserver and the 7cups team for remembering my 44th birthday. Although it is customary for most people to receive messages from loved ones on their special day, I am grateful for your thoughtful gesture.

I take this opportunity to congratulate everyone celebrating their birthday with their loved ones today and wish a happy belated birthday to those who have already celebrated.

As one grows older, being alone can be challenging, and I must admit that I wish I had taken advantage of my youth more.

5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2023

@FeureVox

Happiestt Birthdayyy to youu!💛

happy-birthday-birthday-wishes.gif

1 reply
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox August 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you very much.

May you have a cheerful, happy, and prosperous life.

load more
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP August 21st, 2023

@FeureVox Thank you for sharing this reflection on your birthday. It sounds like although you appreciated the kind gesture, being alone on such an occasion can bring up feelings of loneliness. You seem self-aware about wanting to make the most of your youth. While the past cannot be changed, every new day is a chance to live with intention.


Happy Birthday to you Feure and thank you for being an amazing part of our community and always going and beyond to extend support and compassion. I hope you have a good one and a meaningful and joyful year ahead!

cupcake-cupcake-day.gif

2 replies
User Profile: FeureVox
FeureVox August 21st, 2023
Dear @ASilentObserver, I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your kind words and unwavering support. Your encouragement is incredibly meaningful to me and I am truly thankful for it.
1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP August 21st, 2023

@FeureVox Thank you Feure. It is an honor working alongside you to serve the community. It is our collective teamwork!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Ayoe
Ayoe August 21st, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Happy birthday to anyone and everyone !!

User Profile: ComfortingDolphin48
ComfortingDolphin48 September 8th, 2023

It is my Birthday today🤩🥳

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 8th, 2023

@ComfortingDolphin48

Aww yay, Happiest Birthdayyy to your beautiful self. Sending you the biggest slice of happy today and everyday!🐬❤

dolphin-color.gif

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 8th, 2023
@ComfortingDolphin48
blue-dolphin-square-pillow-20230908-083223-0000_1694176362.png
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 11th, 2023

Hi!!! @ComfortingDolphin48

I'm a bit late so 🎈 HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! :) 🎁 🎂 🎈 Did you have a super day? Did you get to do any celebrating? :)

What should you like to do, keep same or goal for a change, in this new year of your life!?

Deep questions I know. <3 Platy

load more
User Profile: reassuringplush
reassuringplush October 12th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Today is my birthday, I never thought I'd make it till today. I am grateful for having people who love me with who I can celebrate this special day.

For anyone going through tough times, you got this!

7 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 12th, 2023

@reassuringplush

I an really glad you're here today and have people around who celebrate you. Happiest Birthdayyy!💗

happy-birthday-to-you-feliz-cumpleanos.gif

1 reply
User Profile: reassuringplush
reassuringplush October 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you very much :D 

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant October 12th, 2023

@reassuringplush How blessed you are to have such people to celebrate you and your life. I hope you have a great birthday! 🍰🎂🧁🎈🪅🎉🥳

1 reply
User Profile: reassuringplush
reassuringplush October 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I am indeed blessed but sometimes I feel like no one is there for me which is not true at all. Kind wishes like these are what remind me that I am beyond loved.

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 13th, 2023
@reassuringplush
happy-birthday-birthday-greetings.gif
2 replies
User Profile: reassuringplush
reassuringplush October 17th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 thank-you-grateful.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 17th, 2023

@reassuringplush

ted-blow-kisses.gif

load more
load more
load more