Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

★★★ Honoring Tazzie's Three Year Cupsiversary! ★★★

User Profile: Power
Power September 10th, 2019



Three years ago today, an awesome person joined 7 Cups. They have proven themself to be dependable, caring, thoughtful and understanding. They are an effective leader, mentor and friend to many of us.


Their contributions to the community have been impressive, specifically focusing their time on supporting various sub-communities as an ambassador, and working to make the community a better place. They have made an amazing impact and we are very grateful to them for all they have done for the community. Join us in celebrating Tazzie's three year Cupsiversary!


38
User Profile: Jackie
Jackie September 10th, 2019

@Power

3 years Tazzie! What an amazing accomplishment. Thank you for all your hard work. heart

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 11th, 2019

@Power
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and for the time you took to make my 3rd Cupsaversary memorable! I love the post! Id like to thank you for being the person I look up to, in so many ways. You have stood by me in these 3 years through the many highs and a few lows! You have only been caring, genuine, kind and supportive. Thank you for being a significant part of my listener journey. Power is Power.

@Jill7Cups
Thank you for the beautiful wishes and for your continuous support in my ambassador role! Its an honor to work with you every single time. You are amazing, Jillian!

@Kate
Thank you for your wishes! You are dearly missed in Sub-Communities. I appreciate all the support you have provided in my leadership journey, on our teen side of the community.

@Hope
Thank you for making my day special through your wishes! I appreciate all the work you do as well. The second picture made me smile! Fun times.

@Jackie
Thank you so much! I appreciate all your remarkable contributions.

@Minervaaa
Thank you Minervahh for your wishes. You are a wonderful person!

@Erato
Thank you Era for being such an amazing person around the site. I remember the first time we met as well. Your hardwork and dedication is always inspiring. Im thankful to have met you! Sincere thanks for the wishes.

@PenguinPower31
You are one of the best listeners I have come across in these 3 years. Im thankful to you for being the friend I can always count on! Your wishes mean a lot to me.

@EvelyneRose
Its always a pleasure to chat with you. Thank you for being so wonderful! I appreciate everything you have done for me during these years.

@soulsings
Thank you so much! You have been wonderful to work with on Quality projects. You always come across as calm, approachable and supportive. I appreciate everything you do.

@pamharley003
Thank you very much! I appreciate the time you took to wish me. Thank you for the support you bring to our Sub-Communities.

@peppermintlove
Thank you Mint for your kind words! Your wishes made me very happy. You are a fantastic leader!

It feels great to be 3 years old again!

2 replies
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 September 11th, 2019

@Tazzie

Happy Three Year Cupsiversary! heart

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@AutumnBreeze92

Thank you! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: kindSoul10
kindSoul10 September 11th, 2019

@tazzie happy 3rd. Cupavery! Thanks for your hard work, your kindness and dedication to the projects! Thanks for being you!

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@kindSoul10

Thank you! 💜

load more
User Profile: Aayla
Aayla September 11th, 2019

Happy Cupsiversary, Tazzie! And congratulations on your great work for the forum subcommunities! :)

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@Aayla

Thank you! 😊

load more
User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance September 12th, 2019

@Tazzie Happy Cupsiversary! Thank you for all of you hard work, dedication, patience, and kindness. You have helped me out significantly over the past several months and I greatly appreciate it as well as everything else that you do on here as SC Ambassador.

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@InternalAcceptance

Thank you very much! ❤️

load more
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic September 12th, 2019

@Tazzie Belated happy returns! Congratulations 3 years is awesome, thank-you for all your hard work and the incredible differences you have made to the smooth running of the sub-coms!

Listening .... One Step At A Time

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@MistyMagic

Thank you, Misty! 💜

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly September 12th, 2019

Dear @Tazzie ,

I hope you do not mind my belated wishes - I appreciate the hard work and kindness you should on here every single day. I am so grateful to acknowledge you as a mentor and friend. You have taught me many lessons and you continue to serve as one of the greatest inspirations and influences in my life. I could not have been who I am today if it was not for people including you. I hope you can have many more beautiful cupsiversary's and accomplishments.

Here is a poem piece I have dedicated to you, already dedicated in my books since many months. But, I think it is a great time to (finally) share it and officially declare it:

2 replies
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you for sharing the poem! It

1 reply
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly September 13th, 2019

@Tazzie You are always welcome

load more
load more
User Profile: AlwaysRedeemable
AlwaysRedeemable September 12th, 2019

Happy Cupsiversity!! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@AlwaysRedeemable

Thank you! 😊

load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 12th, 2019

Happy Cupsiversary laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 12th, 2019

@amiablePeace77

Thank you! 😊

load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS September 12th, 2019

Happy Cupsiversary Tazmaraz! heart Sending you big hugs! @Tazzie

1 reply
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie September 14th, 2019

@AnyaS

Thank you Anyos! ❤️

load more