Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I'm a Puppy! :)

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 23rd


funny-inspirational-quote-2_1790138781.jpg

25
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow September 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

eu1jesSznhGT.gif

SeiGGG4B9miNjYRNgF2y.gif

hE9IXFwl.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 25th

img-20260916-154555226_1790304172.jpg

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 25th

@mytwistedsoul

Awwww is she yours???? <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yes 😊 his name is Yogi 💜

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 29th

Oh yeah, i think you told me before! Hes so cute <3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425 ty 😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 29th

@mytwistedsoul Awwww, hiiiii 👋 Yogi. You're soooo cute!!! 🥰

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 30th

@YourCaringConfidant He says hi there! 😊 and ty! 

img-20260916-154509366_1790726597.jpg

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 30th

@mytwistedsoul Omgggggg, he's adorable! He must love 👒🎩s! Awwww, he looks so loved. 😍 I love cute doggies so much! 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 30th

@YourCaringConfidant 😊 Thank you so much! He is very loved that's for sure and just a little spoiled ❤️  He's very photogenic 

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 30th

He looks so distinguished in that pic hehe

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Creamyyy
Creamyyy September 29th

Aww

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie September 29th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Just another puppy dropping by to say hii 🐾:p

hc64LWx8.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 29th

@MeilleureAmie

njesdSvn.gif

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie October 1st

@mytwistedsoul Isn't it!? <3

JX68lCbZ.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 1st

@MeilleureAmie Hugging them must feel like what I imagine a cloud would feel like 😊

@mytwistedsoul Yep, I could imagine that! 🥹

DVUHLIbJ.gif

@MeilleureAmie A little fluffy potato 😊 

@mytwistedsoul 

oBdZHDMM.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HoaMatTroi
HoaMatTroi September 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I love puppies!

gemini-generated-image-jdw7ffjdw7ffjdw7_1790749787.png

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 30th

Me too! Awww, love the pic! I love the art style (im an artist lol)

User Profile: HoaMatTroi
HoaMatTroi September 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

And I love art/artists!

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 OP September 30th

Me too! What kind of art?

User Profile: HoaMatTroi
HoaMatTroi September 30th

@jesusredeemedme2425

music, movie, painting, architecture and more...

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sugarpup
sugarpup September 30th

literally….