Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you think makes it easy for people to love you?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 10th

It's often so easy for us to notice the things we love about other people, all the little qualities that make them special to us. But have you ever wondered about your own? What is it about you that makes people feel comfortable, cared for or drawn to you? 

kaguya-ghibli.gif

113
User Profile: Sharezzy
Sharezzy March 11th

@BlueDarkAurora im not sure people say im nice or caring or kind. i share my food when i can, i listen when i can because ive been there when i felt like no was going to help me or be there for me. 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@Sharezzy Sharing food is so sweet :) and I'm sure you really are kind, caring and nice 💖 Keep being you. 

load more

@BlueDarkAurora

I love this, so pretty. I have never really wondered what draws people to me. Perhaps that i tends to always try to help even when I don't know how to do whatever is asked of me. But I try my best to get it done. 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@competentSunshine2284 Aww I'm glad you do :D

You help with all your heart and that's the best kind of help. I hope it's always appreciated 💖

load more

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@BellasociablePapaya9605 Hiii ^-^ 

morning.gif

load more

@BlueDarkAurora

May be my smile, empathy and compassion 😊

5 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 11th

@SimplyCompassionate Seen you around in the forum.. all these qualities you mentioned are in full effect, I must say🤍^-^

1 reply

@MeilleureAmie

Thank you so much 🤗

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@SimplyCompassionate yess, that's definitely it 💖 Keep smiling :) 

2 replies

BlueDarkAurora

Thank you so much 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@SimplyCompassionate 

love-heart.gif

load more
load more
load more

Me being me(yeah😅) i.e let it be total soberness or choas,funny,nerdy or sportsy.i have competative streak but have sportsmenship too.Everything sumoned at command, but the only down side is, i am alitle stubborn when i make a point and have a bit of ego😅

"Self praise is no recomendation" as they say but the think i find atractive about me is my understanding it think.

9 replies

*thing not think. *I not it.ahhh glitchs ð¤£ð¤§

5 replies
User Profile: J0Nsnow
J0Nsnow March 11th

@curiousbookishness hehe glitching be pitching 😜

1 reply

Sometimes i think its holding some childhood grudge against me🤣🤣😭😭🤧

load more
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 11th

@curiousbookishness Autocorrect trying its best to help xD

Btw… isn’t it just like us helping our mothers!? Good intentions with.. unexpected execution😂

2 replies

And flying slipper conclusion ð¤£ð¤£ð¤§

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 11th

@curiousbookishness The perfect epilogue😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@curiousbookishness That's a fun and sweet combination of qualities 💖 And I hope your autocorrect learns to show you the same kind of understanding you show to others xD

2 replies

I wish🤣🤣😭😭🤧

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@curiousbookishness 

baby-yoda-happy-birthday.gif

load more
load more
load more

I don'tknow people make me feel bad  about how weird i am and a friendonce commented on the fact that i am very easy to love but ....... i don't know@BlueDarkAurora

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@magnanimousPeace2500 Weird is a word people often throw at anyone who doesn't fit into their idea of normal. And that's on them.

You're perfectly you, just the way you are. I hope more people see how easy you are to appreciate and care about 💖 

3 replies

 Thanks means a lot@BlueDarkAurora

 Thanks means a lot@BlueDarkAurora

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@magnanimousPeace2500 💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 March 11th

@BlueDarkAurora

part of the mystery of love is others can be drawn to or even love our flaws

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@toughTiger6481 true, that's beautifully said 💖

load more

@BlueDarkAuroramaybe I’m a good listener, but somehow it affects my energy. I care a lot about others, and people also say that I have beautiful eyes.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@determinedFarm6833 All beautiful things, just like your eyes :) You deserve the same kind of love, care and understanding that you give to others 💖 

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 11th

@BlueDarkAurora

I think it's my kindness, good manners and lack of judgement 🤗🩵

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@Amanda84 I think so too and there's so much more about you that's worth appreciating 💖

load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora

hmmm🤔 I’ve never actually thought about this. 

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@peachThinker662 Hmm let me help you :D You're sweet, you're so appreciative, you appreciate flowers and you've shown everyone just how strong you can be 💖

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora

🥹🥹❤️❤️ 

aww that is so sweet!!! thank you so much!! pengu-pudgy.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@peachThinker662 💖 

squirtle-pokemon.gif

load more
load more
load more