Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you think makes it easy for people to love you?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 10th

It's often so easy for us to notice the things we love about other people, all the little qualities that make them special to us. But have you ever wondered about your own? What is it about you that makes people feel comfortable, cared for or drawn to you? 

kaguya-ghibli.gif

113

When I was younger, it was definitely my innocence and playful nature around those who I felt safe enough to be "crazy" and silly with. 😝🤪😜

As an adult, no idea. I'm not a lot of people's cup of tea and I'm not much of a people person in real life. 🤣

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@YourCaringConfidant That's so uniquely you 💖 You're fun, and your creativity is amazing too. You combine such fun and beautiful colours. You're like a rainbow, one that's caring and warm :) 

3 replies

@BlueDarkAurora Awwwww, you're too sweet! Tysm. ♡☆

blush-aww-shucks.gif

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@YourCaringConfidant XD aww 💗

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat March 13th

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww that's a cute gif 😍🤗💕

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 12th

What is it about you, btw?? :D @BlueDarkAurora 

Except for being one of the kindest, sweetest, funniest souls on Earth.. obviously🤍^-^
3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@MeilleureAmie awww so sweet 💖 Thank youuu 💗 :')))))))))))

I have no idea honestly lol maybe it's the mystery xD

shock-cat.gif

2 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora A personality sooo mysterious.. even you yourself don’t fully know it 🤍:p

mysterious-aura.gif

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@MeilleureAmie xD 

hedgehog-shy.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 12th

@BlueDarkAurora I think people like that I get along with everyone. Even the worlds biggest jerks like me, I'm easygoing and nonabrasive. But I'm weird lol.

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@genericbeing You're fun and kind 💖 Different in your own way, making us all here laugh :D

4 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 13th

@BlueDarkAurora I like being different its interesting lol

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@genericbeing 

cat-cute.gif

2 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing March 13th

@BlueDarkAurora Ooo nice cat

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@genericbeing :3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CoffeeTalking
CoffeeTalking March 12th

So easy - olivia deen

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 12th

@CoffeeTalking yess :D that's the inspiration 💗 

load more
User Profile: politeTalker969
politeTalker969 March 12th

I have a good heart, loyal, funny, speak with intention, family oriented, caring, speak up when I need to in any type of situation, good work ethic, my eyes are pretty..

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 13th

@politeTalker969 So many amazing things 💖 Totally awesome! 

load more
User Profile: BusyBird
BusyBird March 13th

@BlueDarkAurora That is such a lovely and important question! 🩷


I find people tend to get comfortable with me if I smile politely, at least. It's a little funny, actually. I could swear my smile used to be a deterrent.


I'm sure there is more, but I'm still learning. Not enough face-to-face experiences to know for certain.

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@BusyBird 💗 

Your smile is the hidden star :D I'm sure there's more as well. Keep being your smiley, sweet self 💖

2 replies
User Profile: BusyBird
BusyBird March 15th

@BlueDarkAurora Thanks 💖😊 I give you a smile for that! 😃

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@BusyBird aww thank you 💖 

love.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat March 13th

@BlueDarkAurora

Sweet, fun n Easy to interact with. màybe 🤧 idk 😅🤔

8 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 13th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Careful.. the list will get quite long if I start adding. You are that amazing🤍^-^

awesome-reaction.gif

6 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat March 13th

@MeilleureAmie

Aww 😍 thank you so much...

i knew it 🤧 I'm da best 😁

Ghahahaha 😂 reze-chainsaw-man.gif

🐈🐾

5 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 13th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Oh I didn't see that villain laugh coming🫣😂cat-box.gif

4 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat March 13th

@MeilleureAmie

I'm secretly a Demon Lord 😂

kira-laugh-light-yagami.gif

3 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 13th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 Seems like it 😂

lurk-peek.gif

2 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat March 13th

@MeilleureAmie

As the Demon Lord, I shall bring all of mankind to its knees 😂

hysterical-laughing-gif-mad-laugh.gif

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie March 13th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 If that's the case, you should shake hands with AI, my lord.. there's a rumor that they are trying to take over mankind too xD

killer-robot-spongebob.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 That is a hundred percent true *-*💖

load more

@BlueDarkAurora

honestly...no idea , some people said im very snistive ,quiet and listens as good qualities but they were pals

my last gf (all of them online) said i was there and listened and cared..but that wasnt much sense her last bf was a big douch 

so no idea reall 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@scorpionpolktanktree They see your kind nature. It's okay to believe the good things you hear about yourself. We accept the negative without proof, so why not for a change, let the positive feel true too 💖

load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 15th

@BlueDarkAurora

I've thought about this several times I've the past few days and still can't answer, casual aquantaincies are fine but deeper and more meaningful friendships are few and far between so at a bit of a loss on how to answer 😕

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@RunningMachine It doesn't have to be something that someone else has told you. It can absolutely and more importantly be something that you believe about yourself, something you know you do or have that others might appreciate. 

The question is all about what you think and what you believe is lovable about yourself 💗

4 replies
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 15th

@BlueDarkAurora

That was my point, how can I believe in them qualities when it isn't reflected in meaningful friendships.

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 15th

@RunningMachine Having friends can reflect good things about us, but it doesn't create those qualities. They are already there, friends just notice them. 

It's in the little ways we show kindness, patience, care or understanding every day 💕 We can see them, believe them by paying attention to what we do and how we act. 

2 replies
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine March 15th

@BlueDarkAurora

Ok in which case kind, loyal and thoughtful.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP March 16th

@RunningMachine Nice ^-^

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more