Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Motivational Quotes

User Profile: VerseArt
VerseArt January 20th, 2021

Hello! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day.

Welcome to the Day 1 of the "Positive Sources of Motivation" Event.

We are going to have a lot of fun these next few days and let’s start by reading some motivational quotes.

xJT6bVvVirK8mG72XO78T6bGoD2ePmYYHNoW2geWrSHM5Wwe1m7e3SSWSbZVs2r5wZiMu_GX-a04nSls9-ke0tMbtMHhgvj5dheD64W4lYKDjPckACngpnHralIlg_bnVVY24Xao RiE5uYCvt_IY2njv8sK23pHLlQpsYXDvlpzdoPMlIxxpy3VcjUV5Tsg2tyNtWFzLOM18_cYbSODIVzcSFI1XounGNagN6zIfH3kMQQW0JLKuMw4D8PrawPqnZorm74bTcKv2FNJq

e32scN6rD7Fc0alggVTpPDkAttrfhgAJTqNksa1hDVA2aGrCgcuVSLuB9wJpcMJstxQEYd9KW4sO0PQ-n6yre2Gr7F_FHeB9xt7W2d_mAanQ8RXeGLVnoOxmmqhaI1lKC1hyDf6G 5ESzx-E41SEcGX40PfAwec5KptHVHR40gfM1VGy8F4JNECo2uvFew1exnvmufL1Ek_xYF8hozcF0tHah-za0Dlf2buD1qZf_8bZNKsbKWjMdFlPeJjmKCboe6e2lDL89lR5kArcp

Question: Write some motivational quotes for people you care about and tag them.

I would love to read your quotes so leave your replies below in the forum thread and check out the master post for this event here.

This event is open for participation throughout January! heart

Here is the participation form. Don't forget to fill this out to get your new Winters Event badge after you participate in an event. (Only 1 entry per person)

Here is the Masterpost of all the amazing upcoming January Events by our Terrific Tazzie <3

Have a wonderful day ahead!

>> Click Here for the Day 2 Event post.

100
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 January 24th, 2021

"There are many things in life that will catch your eyes, but only a few things that will catch your heart. . . pursuit those!"

Take things one day at a time.

Life is short embrace it all.

Lai

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 24th, 2021

@Rebekahwriter13

Aw, nice one! heart

load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 24th, 2021

"What you focus on Grows, so make sure to choose your focus wisely. " - anonymous

Tagging the ones I care about heart

@VerseArt, @positivePumpkin22, @lumieremilkyway, @DayDreamWithYou, @rhlvrma94, @hopedreamlove, @ToniJane, @shiningDay80, @BlissHope, @Gozzil, @sophiasanae, @DonaldDraper, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, @generousBreeze169, @WelcomeToChat, @BrightHeart116, @She13, @shiningPuppy49, @Destiny00, @Hoodwink, @KatieTheBigRockOne @healingTime2480 @Suryanshsingh @SummerBreeze00, @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @Saquib16 @CheeryMango @blissart @bluntandhonest, @AlwaysForYou, @KindSoul10 @ChasingShadows @ClassicAnonymous17 @Mishi105 @Armelle12 @Karleea @Pattycakes66 @Onlyintellectuallistener @CaptainRex @dhabib @toughLion8324 @iampapaya @Candydipper17

I really hope I didn't miss anyone. angel

17 replies
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango January 24th, 2021

@Starmedia This quote has so much truth in it ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 24th, 2021

@CheeryMango

So good to know you feel that way. heart

load more
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia I definitely agree with the quote, there's a lot of logic in focus, thankyou for sharing and tagging! 💙

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne

Glad to know you feel there's a lot of logic in focus. You're welcome, Katie. heart

load more
User Profile: SummerBreeze00
SummerBreeze00 January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia

Beautiful quote, Star as lovely as the sharer. Definitely a wonderful reminder. heart

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@SummerBreeze00

Very kind of you to say so, Summer! Glad to know you find it beautiful and consider it as a good reminder. heart

load more
User Profile: sophiasanae
sophiasanae January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia

So true!

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@sophiasanae

Good to know! heart

load more
January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia so focusing on growth will make the growth grow. That means exponential growth 😮

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@DonaldDraper Yes, definitely! And, exponential growth sounds so cool!! laughheart

load more
User Profile: Irene006
Irene006 January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia

This reminds me of the law of attraction how we think about certain things affects the reality around us.

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@CaptainRex

Yes, Rex! What we think, and believe becomes our focus, and when we focus we may begin to manifest it into our reality. smileyheart

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia

Lovely quote, Star !! Muchly agreed! Thankyouu for tagging me ! heart

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

So glad to know you find the quote lovely and agree with it. You're very welcome, Sunshine! heartheart

load more
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie January 25th, 2021

@Starmedia

awie Star, thankies for tagging me. I really care about you too, you're amazing. I love the picture! so true

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 25th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway

You're welcome, Lumie! And, I am glad you love the picture and find it true. I appreciate your kind words, thank you! You're amazing yourself. heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Irene006
Irene006 January 24th, 2021

“I am one with the force and the force is with me​.’

This quote from Star Wars means a lot to me. Just these words have been my strength in times when I've hated myself for what I've done. It helps me remember that it's okay to be who I am. I tell myself, “It's okay Kid.” It just helps me remember that it's okay, no matter what wrong things I've done. What I did, the mistakes might not be okay, but I'm a kid and I had no guidence. I was lost. We all make mistakes and I honestly think that's okay so I'll forgive myself.

2 replies
User Profile: Irene006
Irene006 January 24th, 2021

i accidentally forgot the actual meaning this has to me. being one with the force means that whoever i am, is part of the universe. one universe. and the force being with me means that I always have the strength.

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 24th, 2021

@CaptainRex

Meaningful and makes sense! heartyes

load more
load more
User Profile: gigantSummer4658
gigantSummer4658 January 28th, 2021

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.

Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 31st, 2021

@gigantSummer4658

So true, Summer! People will never forget how we make them feel.

I love all the phrases you have used in this post - i.e abot believing, using one's head & heart, dreams & fears, decisions, one's own power, and the importance of getting things started or making efforts. heartyes

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 28th, 2021

@VerseArt

9 replies
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 28th, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

Smh I forgot to tag the people I wanted to tag; I'll do it here, lol. My bad.

@Containedchaos @Munkeh @nordurnStar @cyanPlatypus6370 @purpleTree4652 @Listeningsarinn @goodSpruce3041 @Melissa2021 @TeacupPig64

5 replies
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 28th, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch, thank you so much for that quote, Autumn. I added it to the document I have full of uplifting quotes.

1 reply
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 28th, 2021

@purpleTree4652

You're very welcome, Purple! ^__^

load more
User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar January 28th, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

heartthe feminine energy. Self control is incredibly useful and also I would like to burn through these restraints I always seem to be wearing.

1 reply
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 28th, 2021

@nordurnStar

It only takes one spark to rekindle the fire within. smiley

load more
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn February 1st, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

late late reply, tho thanks for the super sweet tag *~*

*saves it to notes*

load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 31st, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

Wonderful quote, Autumn! heartsurprise

Failure is a minor issue when compared with losing belief in oneself. It's important to keep going, and to not give up on ourselves. So, let's all pick ourselves up (Wherever we are in our life's journey), and move forward in our life. heart

2 replies
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 31st, 2021

@Starmedia

I could say the same to you, Star! What you said is beautiful.

Thank you for replying to my post! heart

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

How kind and appreciative of you. Thank you, Autumn! Red heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genie20
genie20 January 29th, 2021

@Teaforall

@ Anyone who needs to hear it.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

3 replies
User Profile: genie20
genie20 January 30th, 2021

Sharing is caring! Ba dum tss!

@AmusingMuse / @ElysianAesthetic23 / @GreenJeans / @Idahsk / @Imtrying2bebetter / @Lilibuth12 / @Melissa2021

1 reply
January 31st, 2021

@genie20

Thank You So much for the mention 🤗💜

load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 31st, 2021

@genie20

Those are some great quotes to remind ourselves, and to re-inforce our self-worth & keep moving forward in our life. Thanks for sharing! heartheart

load more
January 29th, 2021

@VerseArt

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 31st, 2021

@Mishi3501

Absolutely, Mishi! It's great to realize and be aware that we have the power to choose what to accept and let go, i.e what we allow in our life! heartyes

load more
User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne January 31st, 2021

@VerseArt

A little late but better late than never🤗 Here are some of my utmost favourite quotes I won't provide where they came from so bonus points to anyone who can guess where they're from!!

"Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears. "

"Life Is Mysterious And Amazing, But We Have Work To Do Now, And I Need You Both To Stay Calm."

"It’s extraordinary how self-obsessed human beings are. There is so much more out there than what connects to us. "

"“The thought that my life could end at any moment frees me to fully appreciate the beauty and art and horror of everything this world has to offer.”

​​​​​​​​​​​​" So Comes Snow After Fire, And Even Dragons Have Their Ending.”

💙And here's my lovely taglist 💙: @BrightHeart116 @Mishi3501 @AlwaysForYou197 @enchantedlove @cuteOrange213 @Azalea98 @hopedreamlove @Listeningsarinn @CateGrace @Armelle12 @RoryK @kieran000 @mxmes @Starmedia @Divyanshthekid @CallMeNaman2002 @kateaala @MarissaHope @Sydney113 (hopefully i didnt miss anyone <3)

6 replies
User Profile: Azalea98
Azalea98 January 31st, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne Thank you for the tag!

I find these motivational, and adorable! I love whinnie the Pooh 💛

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@Azalea98

Lovely quotes, Azalea! Whinnie is so cute. ^^ Thanks for sharing! Red heart

load more
User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn February 1st, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne

thanks for the sweet tag katie *~* (and yeah better late than never lol)

what usually motivates me are bot quotes but songs, there fore i'll go with one quote and some song lyrics ¥~¥

-i'm going to succeed not because i'm so strong enough to make it, but because i'm crazy enough to think i can do it even if i'm sometimes weak

songs~
don't let it break your heart by louis tomlinson (can find it in my bio :p )

just hold on by louis tomlinson

i'm feeling good by michael bubble

mountain by fouzia

Tagging: @mel @bookworm274 @tami150 @aimee198 @kieran000

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

Good to know these song lyrics motivate you, Sarinn! Thanks for sharing the quote and lyrics! Red heart

load more
User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 February 1st, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne

It's great! Thank you. 🤩

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@KatieTheBigRockOne

Aw, thanks for tagging me, Katie! Red heart

Loved how practical, motivating, helpful and beautiful these quotes are! Thank you for sharing, Katie! Red heartThumbs up

load more
User Profile: Emily328
Emily328 January 31st, 2021

@VerseArt

A bit late too!! But it's okay <3 Here are my favorite motivational quotes that I always read and i find that they help me alot and get motivated

56 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You to Greatness | Brian TracyMotivational Quotes to Fire You Up | Keep Inspiring Me1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 1) - The Ultimate Inspirational Life Quotes  | Inspiring quotes about life, Life quotes, Positive quotes

Taging some people: @Dino12 @CateGrace @Starmedia @Daf8 @bouncySalamander26

8 replies
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 February 1st, 2021

heart @BrightHeart116 @drearienne @youarenotalone00 @Dajia215 @Jenn7Cups @specialSnow9454 @usefulSummer3139 heart

heart Thank you for the tag! heart

heart "Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy." heart

heart "Don´t limit your challenges, challenge your limits." heart

heart "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." heart

6 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@Daf8

Nice quotes! Thanks for sharing, Daf8! Red heart

5 replies
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 February 3rd, 2021

heart @Starmedia heart

heart Thank you for your kind words! You are great heart

4 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@Daf8

You too! Red heart

3 replies
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 February 3rd, 2021

heart @Starmedia heart

heart Thank you, incredible person! heart

2 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 4th, 2021

@Daf8

Red heart Red heart

1 reply
User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 February 4th, 2021

heart @Starmedia heart

heart Thank you, amazing being! heart

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@BrightHeart116

Aw, thanks for tagging me, Bright! Red heart

Wonderful quotes! Glad to know these are your favorite motivational quotes and they help you a lot! Red heartThumbs up

load more
User Profile: Dabbathebox
Dabbathebox February 1st, 2021

A real thanks for the mention, i just wanna say that "your deeds show what you are and the law of karma always works"

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 3rd, 2021

@Divyanshthekid

I agree with your thoughts, Divyansh! Thanks for sharing. Red heart

load more