Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shoutout the person above you!

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence June 7th, 2016

In honor of it being Listener Appreciation Day, I thought it would be fun to do a "shoutout the person above you" kind of thing!

❀ How to get involved ❀ :
1. Don't worry about shouting me out, this is the first post and therefore just outlines what to do. <3
2. If someone posts in this thread, post right after them and tell them what you appreciate about them! I encourage you all to reach out and appreciate anyone, even if you may have not spoken with them.

Tagging my appreciation flowers to get the ball rollin': @Cadence @fluffyUnicorns84 @MissZ @amazingrea @221Skye @ZaraSmiles @YayyySphere @calmRose33 @DancingAlong @Eunoia @Emanuel @JaceofSpades @QuickJazz @Matildah @Nagisa @PacificSunrise @Jarysa @Abdul92 @dancingStrawberry34 @ShadowFaerie @bookworm4 @Calmingstar @colorfulJoy84 @kikapika @starryKoala69 @kayrosesnowflake @Dillion @Rebecca @politeOcean @Jarysa @Georgie4 @healingPalm92 @Harsvin @CaringJoy @wonderfullyyou, @EnigmaticPetrichor, @TaylorSeth, @adaydreamer, @amerespeck, @Disneykstew, @iKat, @IreneDreamer, @arxxxh, and @JadeRainbow

53
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

shoutout to @Divenire for being my amazing adorable mentor that I admire the most she inspires me! lurve you lots yes

2 replies
User Profile: Divenire
Divenire June 8th, 2016

@calmRose33 aw thank you so much sweet Kerry! *hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 8th, 2016

@Divenire heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Ranaeil
Ranaeil June 7th, 2016

Shoutout to @calmRose33 for being an awesome discussion partner and an awesome listener. I'm happy to consider you a friendheart

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@Jarysa omgsh Thank you jarysa

Thank you so much for all your amazingness heart

load more
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

big shoutout to @glassmarble you are amazing part of this community you rock yes

1 reply
User Profile: glassmarble
glassmarble June 7th, 2016

@calmRose33 Thank you :)

load more
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@cadence I love this what an amazing way to honor listeners ( although I read it wrong at first) oops! heart

User Profile: jonsnowed
jonsnowed June 7th, 2016

I'd like to shoutout to @Sydney. She's really awesome and helped me through ever since I joined as a listener. Though we never get the time to talk much because of the time difference of our countries, I know she's awesome and an amazing listener :D So she deserves a shoutout for being such an supportive and compassionate listener! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Sydney
Sydney June 7th, 2016

@calmNatural89
Aw that's so heart-warming ❤️
Thank you so much laugh
I always love talking to you too!
Stay awesome wink

load more
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild June 7th, 2016

@calmNatural89 A big shoutout to you - you've been here for about a week and a half, but have already climbed all the way up to the Supporter listener level and have gathered so many lovely ratings and reviews! It's wonderful to see such enthusiastic Listeners who make themselves at home so easily - ans who make our home here even brighter and cozier! smiley

And because it seems we skipped the lovely @calmRose33 - it's always great to have you around, and you're so active and engaged! You show such great passion in countless projects on here and fulfill so many roles so wonderfully - truly are an inspiration, and very encouraging! In the sense of your own favourite quote, you are an endless source of smiles, kind words, listening ears, honest compliments, and all the small and big acts of care, and you definitely have the potential to turn one's life around for the better! heart

2 replies
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@OceanChild awwwh thank you so much ocean that really made me smile and I love the fact you brought my fav quote into it But I could say the same thing about you but alot more you are amazing ocean! heart

User Profile: jonsnowed
jonsnowed June 7th, 2016

@OceanChild Thank you so much for the amazing shoutout. You are doing a great job as well, and it's great to see you helping so many people. You are an inspiration for me to try and help people better. So that's enough for you to deserve a big shoutout! :D

load more
User Profile: jonsnowed
jonsnowed June 7th, 2016

Shoutout to @IreneDreamer for being such a nice person. Thanks buddy for such a awesomesauce thank you message that melted my heart <3 *hands you a virtual pizza/cupcake* (whatever you prefer :P ) To our new listener-ship! :D

1 reply
User Profile: IreneDreamer
IreneDreamer June 8th, 2016

@calmNatural89 awwwe YOU ARE AWESOME! and thank you so much for all your kind words laugh can't wait to get to know you better heart

load more
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

Shout out to @ZaraSmiles omgsh never spoken with you before but I thought that it was incredibly amazing how that when you returned you shared so much love to the community which brought a huge smile to my face because Its so amazing to know there is others like myself that countiuously spread love you are an inspiration thank you for everything you do heart

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 7th, 2016

Shout out to @calmRose33 ! I think you are an amazing person. You are involved in so much here at 7cups do so much here to support so many! yes .....Your "Awesome-ness" shines through everything you do! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@PoliteOcean awwh thank you so much ocean! heart

@PoliteOcean Thank you for always been supportive of me always make an effort to be with me at all times when im leading my Healthy Living Discussions to me that makes my day you are such a wonderful Healthy Living Team Leader that I look up to I enjoy having you by my side. such an amazing encouraging person that builds strong friendships and relationships in the community that is amazing to see you rock ocean! heart

load more
User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise June 7th, 2016

Shoutout to @PoliteOcean

You are so awesome! I've seen you participate in a lot of activities here on 7 cups and creating an impact here. Thank you for spreading cheer and joy.

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 7th, 2016

@PacificSunrise

Thank you SOOO much for you very kind words. I know that we have not had the opportunity to really work together or get to know each other, however I hope that this can be a great starting point!. Thank you again and hope to see you soon in the chatrooms!! heartsmiley

1 reply
User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise June 8th, 2016

@PoliteOcean You are most welcome!

load more
load more