Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shoutout the person above you!

User Profile: Cadence
Cadence June 7th, 2016

In honor of it being Listener Appreciation Day, I thought it would be fun to do a "shoutout the person above you" kind of thing!

❀ How to get involved ❀ :
1. Don't worry about shouting me out, this is the first post and therefore just outlines what to do. <3
2. If someone posts in this thread, post right after them and tell them what you appreciate about them! I encourage you all to reach out and appreciate anyone, even if you may have not spoken with them.

Tagging my appreciation flowers to get the ball rollin': @Cadence @fluffyUnicorns84 @MissZ @amazingrea @221Skye @ZaraSmiles @YayyySphere @calmRose33 @DancingAlong @Eunoia @Emanuel @JaceofSpades @QuickJazz @Matildah @Nagisa @PacificSunrise @Jarysa @Abdul92 @dancingStrawberry34 @ShadowFaerie @bookworm4 @Calmingstar @colorfulJoy84 @kikapika @starryKoala69 @kayrosesnowflake @Dillion @Rebecca @politeOcean @Jarysa @Georgie4 @healingPalm92 @Harsvin @CaringJoy @wonderfullyyou, @EnigmaticPetrichor, @TaylorSeth, @adaydreamer, @amerespeck, @Disneykstew, @iKat, @IreneDreamer, @arxxxh, and @JadeRainbow

53
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

I would like to give a special shoutout to @Matildah for all her continuous hard work with the Healthy Living Team & other teams shes involved in you are amazing all your hard work is noticed and appreciated! heart

User Profile: Matildah
Matildah June 7th, 2016

@calmRose33 awh thank you so much! that's so thoughtful of you! x

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@Matildah its well deserved lovely heart

load more
load more
User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise June 7th, 2016

To all the listeners who were tagged or in this post. I wanted to give you my BIGGEST appreciation that filled up the whole world. THANK YOU for making someone smile everytime you reached out to them. It's wonderful knowing there's a community of people who dedicated their free time in supporting others through the tough times.

@JLantern @JaceofSpades @XiTalksSoft @babyblue @ vivelespatates @JollyBeans @CaringJoy @Amelia @DancingAlong @Laura @RarelyCharlie @Power @MissZ @Baubs @Anomalia @fluffyUnicorn84 @Param @AdVictoriam @BrianSmith @CuddlyKitten @EuphoricDreamer @miraculousCloud86 @originalForest99 @PollyPeaches @RumpleSteeleSkin @TheGoddessOfFlowers @WestWind92 @Yougotthisdontfret @batmb @Cattato @Austindog425 @Curveyourlipsintosmile @LoveofMay @Nenz @originalForest99 @Revaldone @Sahayak

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin June 7th, 2016

@PacificSunrise

PacificSunshine I want to thank you for sharing your time here and helping others. You are much appreciated here and just wanted to thank you for all that you do.

load more
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@RumpleSteeleSkin

You are such a caring amazing person with a really great heart that shines through to your members thank you for all your hard work efforts and dedication to this community you superstar yes

User Profile: batmb
batmb June 7th, 2016

@calmRose33 Yay :D Calm youre actually one of the most awesome people around, from the way you lead discussions to your awesome feedback and positive persona its such an honor to know you and be able to be friends with you :)

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 7th, 2016

@batmb awwwh thank you so much bat!heart

@batmb You are such an amazing person I love how you interact within the community and how much of an amazing mentor you are its great to see thank you for everything yes

load more
load more
User Profile: EnigmaticPetrichor
EnigmaticPetrichor June 8th, 2016

@calmRose33

Wow! You contribute SO SO SO SO much to the 7cups community, it's crazy :o You're on SO many teams :o (tooootally didn't stalk your bio to find that out) <3 I always see you around the forums and stuff, contributing your amazingness and just being awesome :D YOU HAVE FREAKING INCREDIBLE RATINGS wowowow, it's so so so spectacular :o :D AND HOLY MOLY :O I just read your reviews, and I was gonna post one here, but I can't choose just one--- people wrote you NOVELS about how incredible you are... not surprised :o But... you're only an adult listener, so I can't PM you and see the magic for myself :'( Either way, you're super duper coolio, keep being amazing :D

User Profile: amerespeck
amerespeck June 8th, 2016

@EnigmaticPetrichor
I don't know how to describe your awesomeness; we might not talk much, but you must know that you are "awe-inspiring" me in some way. wink

I love your bio. heart
I love it when you play with color. heart
I love the way you play with words. heart


Youre clearly a very creative person. heart
You are cheerful, kind, and sweet. heart
Im very impressed with your dedication for 7 Cups, keep up the great work Ezri. :) YOU ARE WONDERFUL heartheartheart

User Profile: EnigmaticPetrichor
EnigmaticPetrichor June 9th, 2016

@amerespeck

Speckles I love you sooooo much it's crazy :P <3 This made my smile so much, thank you lovely <3 I absolutely LOVE our ATventures on the document, and yours is so aesthetically pleasing and I love it :D You're so adorable and sweet, and you're always so welcoming to everyone who walks in! I love unintentionally modding with you, (I get to learn from the best ;)), and I love hanging out with you wherever we go! Looooove you <3

Ez

P.S. I'm sorry this isn't as colourful as usual, but like, effort xD

User Profile: amerespeck
amerespeck June 10th, 2016

@EnigmaticPetrichor Thank you Ez, I love you with or without colors heart

load more
load more
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 June 8th, 2016

@EnigmaticPetrichor awwh thank you so much but your the awesome one heart

load more
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild June 8th, 2016

@Amerespeck Your profile strikes me as so encouraging and uplifting, including the colours, the inspiring quotes and wonderful feed posts. You seem like such a bright, warm person to be around and like a very supportive Listener, and as your reviews show, very skilled and reassuring! You are engaged in so many community projects as well - go you! smiley

User Profile: amerespeck
amerespeck June 9th, 2016

@OceanChild wow. THANK YOU SO MUCH! this really makes me smile :) heart

dear @OceanChild, you are interesting yes. Your bio is SUPERB and you've got incredible ratings and reviews. You seem like have a great personality and a lovely human being. I can say you're an awesome person :) Stay AWESOME! heart

load more