Did you just get love bombed?
(Love) Bombs away!

The best kind of bomb is a love bomb. Sometimes everyone needs a little kindness in their inbox, so we've started a challenge! Anyone who gets a love bomb PM from anyone on 7 Cups post here! Then tag 5 other people in your post who you are going to send a PM love bomb to and then send those 5 PMs! Easy peasy.

Didn't get one yet? Go ahead and send 5 now!
I've been love bombed by this amazing oldie: @mysteriousDreamer76!
I'm going to love bomb: @mysteriousDreamer76 (right back at you!), @AnyaS, @onedirection1213, @TeamTrevor, and @summertimeSamness!
Thank you Emi for the love bomb! You are so sweet! 
@Emirson2018
I've been love boomed by @RockClimber18 @Erato and @mysteriousDreamer76 <3
I'm going to love bomb @ArwaS @AnyaS @summertimeSamness @PineappleCranberries and @Yendi, as well as throwing back love bombs on those who sent me them :P
Thank you for the love bomb Samm! Sending one right back at ya! 
@perceptiveNightmare
Yet another love bomb sortie 
@peppermintlove @blossombreathe @Compassionatelistener108 @emily1256 @ifyouknowhowtocountcountwithme
Ooo bombed again :p
Your turns @PineappleCranberries @batmanwaffle @herronero
@DanaMH thank you for the love bomb and right back at you
I send love bombs to
@SoulfullyAButterfly
@Rebekahwriter13
@OrangeWarrior
@practicalIdeal2007
@amiablepeace77
@SolitSoul - thank you so much! 
I am sending love bombs to the following individuals. 
@lilme @modestCar1598 @Pedinurse @plumFig3360 @PoliteOcean
@SolitSoul Appreciate it so much, thanks
I've gotten lovebombs from @MonBon @Lucy2 @DanaMH and @Zengrl
Sending them out to @kindSoul10 @viveslespatates @RarelyCharlie @GustyOne4U and @PenguinPower31
Received a love bomb from @PoliteOcean 
I am now sending love bombs to the following individuals. 
@prefrontalcortex @selfappointedcranberriesnhollies @sensitiveShade5337 @SkolSuper1976 @sociableBike1680
Thanks, @ASilentObserver for the love-bomb.

Who's awesome? You are! <3 Thanks for everything!
Sent love bombs to: @Hope3729 @Imogene @GrahZeymahzin
@CalmingStar
Thank you so much! <3
thank you for the Love Bombs @scenicwindow@lylahgirl66@Snowflake47 and @Foreverchangedbyyou <3
Im gonna pass some back to u and at a few more people!
@strongloner592
@Mocha4444
@Bellastorm17
@summersberry
@XxSoundcloudxX
@intellectualSugar7688
@lylahgirl66
@Foreverchangedbyyou
@Subwaymeatballs
@AchieveMoreThanLimits
@AllyDaBunnyWatermelon
@snowflake47
@scenicwindow
ur all awesome <3
@independenttangerine
Thank you, @independenttangerine ! You are awesome, too !
@independenttangerine
Thanks for the shout~!
Have a great go at it Tango, and have some fun today, every day is a gift, it's only fair to do what you can to make the best of it. 
Take care!
@XxSoundCloudxX
thx josh ❤️
Been love bombed by the lovely @mysteriousDreamer76 and @GrahZeymahzin! ♡ You two are the best!!
Sending off some love (bombs) to @River @CatV4 @AngieNocturne @Emirson2018 @mysteriousDreamer76 @Samar27 @onedirection1213
♡❀♡❀♡