My bestie @Amanda84 is having a hard day. Please join me in cheering her up! 🥳💚
It is no secret that @Amanda84 is such a joy to this community, and it upsets me whenever I see her struggling.
Please join me in cheering her up!
Send her some good vibes, strength, or cute pig images/GIFs (because she loves them!).

I it’s ok. Everything will be ok in the end
@peachSquare9544
@Amanda84
Hi Amanda
I don't know what you are going through but I know you are stronger than this phase and for real nothing last forever you know , tough people lasts not the situation and take care of yourself 🙏 💖
Rooting for ya 💪💕
@HelenListens
@Amanda84
My pleasure dearie 🤗 🥰
@HelenListens
@trueconfidant123
❤️❤️❤️
@HelenListens
💖
@Amanda84


@fossilfellow
@Amanda84 💜




@fossilfellow
💛
@Amanda84
💝
@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123
Omg @Amanda84 you’re usually one of the most upbeat and positive/happy ones here. But everyone struggles here and there which doesn’t make it any easier so I’m sorry you’re struggling with whatever you’re going through. I’m here for you whenever you need me. Please reach out if you need to.
Support, hugs and love to you my dear friend ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@akunknown
I appreciate your hugs and kind words so much, you are one of the kindest people here 🩷

@Amanda84

@fossilfellow
@Amanda84 ❤️❤️
@fossilfellow @amanda84

@trueconfidant123 ❤️❤️❤️

@fossilfellow

@CallumKing2000
@CallumKing2000
@CallumKing2000

@Amanda84 Amanda!! I only saw this now, I hope you're feeling better and that you know you always have lots of friends to support you!! 🫶🏻🫂💗🩷💕


Sending so much love and strength your way, @Amanda84! We are all here for you. 💖
@WhisperingHearts
Sending you warm hugs ... please take care 🙂
@WhisperingHearts
♥️👍 @trueconfidant123
@trueconfidant123
Nooo amandaaa!!!

@cheerfulKiwi1776
@Amanda84
@cheerfulKiwi1776

