There's a few people who inspire me, one is my bf, Ryan, cuz he's been through some stuff and wanted to die but still fought through it, my little sister, Sophia, and older sister, Mandy, my little sis would risk her life to save mine anytime and fought through her problems, and my older sis, well she's just that type of inspiring person to me
Online here
@BellaStorm17 still working out why she does but she does I think its cuz she's helpful and caring towards everyone but I love her and she just is inspiring to me
@imsorryitry cuz she's been through stuff and still here helping me and others and I'm grateful for all she does
@Cassiemshort I don't know why maybe cuz she's been through stuff whenever its true or not but she's wanted to give up but is still here and still fighting
@scenicwindow cuz her posts insire me to live
Many actually inspire me : Michelle phan, (Tedx ), steve harvey, Anna Akana, Andrei Terbea.....
Every single one of them had a profound lesson to teach me and a life perspective to share ♡
One person that inspires me who is always looking at things from a positive perspective, who has a good self control, who has a huge heart to absorb others, who can overlook your flaws and enjoy the good in you, who listens and manages to advise you when you need, who can accept you for who you are. That person who I can inspire in return.

Robert Kubica was/is a very promising young Formula 1 racer from 2006-2011.
While practicing in another type of car he had a freak accident.
His arm was nearly amputated. He made the Doctors sew it back on.
Robert did 7 years of physical therapy and working himself up the ladder in lesser cars to get back to the pinnacle of motor sport.
Last year he got a job as a F1 engineering development test driver with Williams.
This weekend was is first time on a F1 track in 7 years, doing his job as test driver.
I have no doubt that Robert Will Race Again!
@Positron2 This reminds me of Michael Schumacher, the formula 1 racer.
I'm inspired by all the people pulling through, it's hard getting better.
One person who inspires me is ME. when i can help myself to heal from my worse times, then why cant i help others??
#SelfWorth #SelfInspired 😍
My role models: 1)Emeritus Walter H.G.Lewin ❤
2)Dr. Mark Zuckerberg ☺
My favourite guy: @DestroyerOfWorlds😘
@WarmUnicorns422
Wtf..when he became Dr
@ZzzzNightLife
Please see his Harvard commencement speech for class of 2017. He has been awarded a doctorate degree because of his achievements
@WarmUnicorns422
Aahh, oww It's okay to call , Such degrees doesn't counts in Dr category ; Forget it , Can't you understand He is Engineer too..3 [Edited by FM @RaCat to delete unsupportive language]
@ZzzzNightLife
A doctorate degree is much more valued and respected . You don't need to award him degrees, there are others who do that. Getting your life on track will help more.
@ZzzzNightLife thank you for sharing your opinion and I think we all can have different thoughts and opinions about different people. But it's important to remember to stay supportive and nice for everyone idols and we should put it in respectful manner. I needed to edit your post a bit to delete an insult. You can learn more about our forum guidelines here (press)
@RaCat
It's rude to edit someone thought And make it own; 😒When we know the rules ;
Different people have different thoughts ; Some thoughts are busy are in finding the color of air, Enjoy!!
@ZzzzNightLife I can understand that you are being upset and it's natural to feel like that. I didn't mean to upset you or to do anything against you, I was just trying to ensure that our forums are as supportive and nice as possible. If you have any questions, we can totally discuss it in PMs, just please drop me a PM
My qween Jessie Paege, she's a youtuber who talks openly about her mental health struggles and she has such a positive outlook in the world. She is one of the most genuine person ever and I dream of being like her someday <3
My acquaintances Anastasia, she has officially tested and diagnosed mental health issue and she never talk about it, never whine and never make herself special about it, she fights with it, gets cure and works really hard on herself. Wed never knew she has troubles, she is so strong, Im proud of her.