Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: char14
char14 November 27th, 2018

gn tt:)

User Profile: fairmindedPond7029
fairmindedPond7029 November 27th, 2018

Gn@char14

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 27th, 2018

you are meant to be here. you are meant to change the world and the people in it, in some way. you matter. you are not a waste of breath. you are not a waste of space. i need you , we need you, please stay. please fight .

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 27th, 2018

Oh dear one, @blissedNblessed ... For sure, you ARE meant to be here. You are no accident - you were created to change the world and help some of the people in it, in the way that only you can! You matter, dear! So much. heart

You are no waste of breath or waste of space. I am glad you are here (here on Earth and here at 7cups too). I'm learning from you. We are learning from you - said for entire 7cups family. Will you choose to stay? I agree it is so hard! Fight! Okay? Anything you need, let us know, okay? Fight, my dear, fight!!! <3 Platy

heart

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 27th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

<3

thank you

<3

load more
load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 28th, 2018

Everything will be ok . You can get through this. You deserve so much better .People love you and you liked. You are the best person ever. I'm proud of you . Keep going. Doing well

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 28th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

everything will be great. You will get through this. You deserve so much better. People love you; you are loved. You are an amazing person, and there is no you better than you. I‘m proud of you. Keep going. Keep doing superb.

load more
User Profile: littletigress
littletigress November 28th, 2018

No productive work. It's okay that if you only do today is go with the flow and survive. It's okay.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 29th, 2018

@littletigress73

no productive work. It

load more
User Profile: Aika27
Aika27 November 29th, 2018

YOU. DON'T. HAVE. TO. BE. A. DOCTOR. We will still love and support you no matter what you do.

---- from my parents

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 29th, 2018

@Aika27

You dont have to be a doctor. Our community will love and suppirt you, no matter your choice.

I hope your parents come around to see this.

load more
User Profile: lightLemonIsaac5408
lightLemonIsaac5408 November 29th, 2018

I love you and will always be here for you. We will go on this journey together no matter what.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 29th, 2018

@lightLemonIsaac5408

I care for you and will always be here for you. We can go on this journey together, no matter what.

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 December 1st, 2018

You passed. This was a test and you passed. So now your life can begin with much joy and happiness. The hard stuff is now behind you. Go ahead and enjoy because you sure do deserve it.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 1st, 2018

@easyWater4109

you passed. This was a test, and you passed. Now, your life can begin with a lot of joy and happiness. The hard stuff is behind you. Go ahead and enjoy because you very much so deserve to.

User Profile: 1willowwisp
1willowwisp December 19th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

A very long and tediously hard test, Enjoy and live life to it's fullest!

load more
load more
User Profile: Nomatterwhat125
Nomatterwhat125 December 1st, 2018

You are worth it, ...

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 1st, 2018

@Nomatterwhat125

you ARE worth it.

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 2nd, 2018

you are my number one priority i think of you always I'm going to be with you from now on no one will be able to do what they did to you last year I'm here don't worry I will make up for how i yelled at you I'm sorry for that i really am i will look out for you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 2nd, 2018

@tallSugar4889

you are the number one priority of the one you love. They will be with you from now on, and no one will be able to do what they did to you last year. Theyre here for you, dont worry. Theyll make up for yelling at you, and theyre truly sorry for it. The one you love will always look out for you.

(Also, I saw it was posted twice- glitches happen)

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 2nd, 2018

thank you so much you are a really nice person you amaze me how you write everything with such thought thank you for being you hugs @goldenDog9992

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 2nd, 2018

@tallSugar4889

you

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 2nd, 2018

you are my number one priority i think of you always I'm going to be with you from now on no one will be able to do what they did to you last year I'm here don't worry I will make up for how i yelled at you I'm sorry for that i really am i will look out for you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 19th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

From now on, no one will be able to do to you what they did last year. I

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 20th, 2018

aaaaah thank you so much it means alot to me as I'm going through abit of a rough patch at the moment @goldenDog9992

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja December 20th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

you

load more
load more
load more