Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: callmepien
callmepien December 25th, 2019

I forgive you and will wait for you

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@callmepien

I forgive you. I will wait for you and will give you all the time you need.

load more
User Profile: carefulWriter4809
carefulWriter4809 December 31st, 2019

You are ENOUGH. Everything you can do or say is ENOUGH.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@carefulWriter4809

You are more than enough- you are incredible. Everything you say or do is incredible. Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: sivearena83
sivearena83 December 31st, 2019

Me gusta pasar tiempo contigo

Eres buena persona

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@sivearena83

Me gusta pasar tiempo contigo

Eres buena persona

load more
User Profile: Domae
Domae January 8th, 2020

I care about you. You're an amazing person that I would like to have in my life.

You're doing great, I'm sorry you have to handle all this.

I love you.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Domae

I care about you! You're an amazing person that I would love to have in my life! You're doing great. I'm sorry that you have to handle all of this.

I hope someone you love tells you they love you

load more
User Profile: driftingship
driftingship January 8th, 2020

"I'll be back..."

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@driftingship

I'll be back

User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 January 16th, 2020

"You're really good at this."

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 16th, 2020

@kindStrings3073

You're awesome at this!

load more
load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 9th, 2020

am I allowed to stop everything?

I don't want to continue anymore.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@mikenai22

You aren't allowed to stop everything. It may seem hard now, but you will fight through this and emerge victorious, stronger than before. We care about you- your friends, family, and us here on 7Cups. You are an amazing, awesome, talented, capable, and strong being. You can get through this- I believe in you.

2 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 14th, 2020

@LightDragon

You aren't allowed to stop everything. It may seem hard now, but you will fight through this and emerge victorious, stronger than before. We care about you- your friends, family, and us here on 7Cups. You are an amazing, awesome, talented, capable, and strong being. You can get through this- I believe in you.

Hi Dragon. Thank you so much for replying and sharing your thoughts. Thank you for beliving that I can surpass and get over myself. I know the struggle has been way too long. It sucks. What sucks even more is that I have to hold, bite through it. No matter what.

On the irony, I just happened to see my post above. Funny trying to remind others, while i cant remind myself. Perhaps like what most said, I hate myself more than I give to others.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 17th, 2020

Hey, @mikenai22 !

You're welcome! I know you can get through this. Sometimes, the struggle to recover can be a long one, but it has an end with the goal you want. While you do have to keep pushing and fighting through it now, it will get easier and it will become a walk where you don't have to fight to get better- it will come naturally to you.

I do the same thing sometimes- tell others that they can do it while I struggle and tell myself I can't. I think it's part of being human and learning to love ourselves, though. Self-love is important, and it sounds like it could be an important part of your journey out of the darkness. Make sure to take care of yourself, even if it's just small things.

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc January 18th, 2020

@LightDragon

Hey Dragon, thanks for replying again.

You're welcome! I know you can get through this. Sometimes, the struggle to recover can be a long one, but it has an end with the goal you want. While you do have to keep pushing and fighting through it now, it will get easier and it will become a walk where you don't have to fight to get better- it will come naturally to you.

I don't really know about this. I have been questioning again and again. going nowhere. I know certain stuffs needed to be overcome before moving on. But somehow i just like... cant.

Goals well, this question comes back again and again. I cant find it. I kept trying. Not once, not twice, but almost my entire life. - Yes, i even read/heard that some did not even manage to find at end of their lives. To some, it does not even matter.

I dont have any sense of direction now.

PS : Pardon me, on a bit of a "lower" side of mood today

I do the same thing sometimes- tell others that they can do it while I struggle and tell myself I can't. I think it's part of being human and learning to love ourselves, though. Self-love is important, and it sounds like it could be an important part of your journey out of the darkness. Make sure to take care of yourself, even if it's just small things.

Guess I over thought about it. Thank you for sharing your side of journey too.

Well, self-love. I guess I never practise it. No matter how hard I tried, i kept looping or going back to where I was. Its like so difficult to give myself this chance. Sometimes I remember that "STOP MIKE, You should give yourself this <chance>." , another side of me will just "NO, OBJECTION." so difficult to override. All the calculation, complusion, compensation, hiaz. It takes so much to live, just to be alive, to be human.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sumar2
Sumar2 January 14th, 2020

You will beat this beast of depression, become a stronger person and never have to deal with it again.

4 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Sumar2

You will beat this bout of depression. It will make you a stronger person, and you'll never have to deal with this again. I believe in you. Keep fighting!

3 replies
User Profile: Sumar2
Sumar2 January 14th, 2020

@LightDragon

Thank you so much for the support. I am so grateful for it.

3 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Sumar2

You're welcome! You deserve to be supported :)

3 replies
User Profile: Sumar2
Sumar2 January 18th, 2020

@LightDragon

You have offered so many kind words to so many of us. How do you manage to stay so positive? I struggle on a daily basis just to get out of bed in the morning and start my day.

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 19th, 2020

@Sumar2

I'm not really sure. It just comes to me, I suppose. I do try to look at things more positively in general, though, and get rid of my negative thoughts as soon as I can.

Is it hard to get out of bed and start your day because you're lacking motivation?

1 reply
User Profile: Sumar2
Sumar2 January 19th, 2020

@LightDragon

I dont want to get out of bed because I dont want to start another day of the same, being alone and feeling unimportant. I just cant seem to push myself out there into the world.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble January 23rd, 2020

@Sumar2

Ketamine infusions work wonders for severly or resistant depression and bipolar disorders

load more
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 January 15th, 2020

I'm proud of you!

You are a terrible person like you think you are, Remember bad people don't wanna get better!

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 16th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I hope this helps more:

You aren't a terrible person. You are a great, awesome, amazing, and talented person. If you think you're a terrible person because you did bad things, well, good people do bad things all the time. It's more about how you feel afterward that says if you're "good" or "bad," but even that comes down to your perspective on what's good and bad. I believe that you aren't a terrible person and that whatever you did in the past doesn't nessecarily define who you are today, especially if it has been a while since you did something 'bad'. What I'm trying to say is that you ARE a good person and you deserve to get better, even if you don't want to. Think about the people who care about you, and get better for them if you feel selfish getting better for yourself.

load more
User Profile: CoolWinds
CoolWinds January 16th, 2020

Your lucky to be on a planet thats spinning 2000mph protected by gravity, enersia, and an invisable atmosphere that allows us all to live in this bubble while hurling through the universe.

Miracles do exist!

1 reply
User Profile: bubbleCurrent2232
bubbleCurrent2232 January 16th, 2020

I hope so. I need one right now

load more
User Profile: MinaClarke12345678
MinaClarke12345678 January 16th, 2020

I love you and I'll always be here for you when you need me

2 replies
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 16th, 2020

@MinaClarke12345678

I care about you and I'll always be here when you need me.

I hope someone you love will tell you "I love you"!

1 reply
User Profile: MinaClarke12345678
MinaClarke12345678 January 16th, 2020

@LightDragon your too kind ❤️

load more
load more