Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - The Grinch & other FAV Movies

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 17th, 2023

Healthy Living Cupsers!!! 

Some light hearted fun prior to the big man in a red suit shows up!! 

I always loved the classic movie the Grinch and so many others! 

What IS your favorite holiday movie or show? What are the MUST Dos for the holiday season? 


img-0749_1702784076.jpeg

14
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Ooooh I'm sooo into holiday and Christmasssyy movies hehe, from classics to recent, im diving into all of them all over again! 😆

Harry Potter movies don't 100% count as Christmassy or holiday-ish vibe but they are still my goto for comfort and holiday cheer!🥰

2 replies
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love the hallmark variety and I watch it all …. Loves it ♥️💚

I also love the sci fi and fantasy movies 🎥 a ton!! 

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful sooo great! Feel free to share any recommendations you have!🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart December 17th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Even though they’re predictable I enjoy the Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies. I also love both Home Alone movies and the Charlie Brown special.

Christmas musts for me include going to Mass, a surf n’ turf dinner, and putting up a nativity set or two.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 17th, 2023

Perfect classic and romantic selections 💚💚♥️💚♥️💯💯💯



load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 December 18th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Hi, Grateful,

I love Christmassy movies, too.  I love Scrooged.  I love the original animated Grinch who Stole Christmas.  Too many to name.

I love to decorate even if just a tiny bit.  I don't know if I will this year.  I'm struggling mentally with all that I have to do.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

I understand reading decorating for me just a few lights it seems more magical! Agree the classics are incredible! 💚♥️🎄🎄

load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 December 19th, 2023

My favorite Christmas movie is on YouTube - Get Santa.

https://youtu.be/1D9vzBzeXu4

Santa is flying over England when he crash lands in the Queens forest. He gets arrested for trespassing and Santa gets sent to prison! He tries to act tough to fit in, but he's Santa! He can't help being nice. It is up to an ex-con and his son to break Santa out of prison to save Christmas.

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

Aww love that so much thank you!! I will watch it! 💚💚♥️♥️🎄🎄🫎🫎🎅🏻🎅🏻

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful


A Christmas Carol!!

EVERY version that I can find. (From the 1930s version to the present)…I’ve loved this Christmas movie since I was a young  girl. 

My favorite is probably the Animated 2009 Jim Carey version. I first saw it in the movie theater with my son and it was in 3D. 

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

i love this one too! Beautiful movie such a classic!! ♥️💚♥️💚

load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

dont have favorite holiday movie am watching more this week but watch home alone DO NOT like that movie very boring will wait see more decide favorite 

must do ? Do not know do lot new things this year with new foster family 🎄🎅🏽❄️🩵

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@theboymoana

Yes there are so many that are out always new ones. I loved Candy Cane Lane very fun one on Netflix with Eddie Murphy. 

Wishing you a Merry Christmas 🎄 across the miles. 



load more
User Profile: Faljabiry1019
Faljabiry1019 December 21st, 2023

Christmas?


hahaha I’m not sure but I love movie quotes. 💕