Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings Icebreaker Fun~ 5/11/26 (Beach Vibes)!🏖️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 11th

HEY EVERYONE~ 

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVINGS ICEBREAKER FUN! 


🏖️ Today we’re heading to the Beach! 


🌊 The beach offers significant “Physical and Mental Health” benefits! Acting as a natural, therapeutic environment that “Reduces Stress, Boosts Mood, & Improves Sleep”.

☀️ Key benefits include increased vitamin D from sunshine, immune-boosting negative ions in the sea air, and skin-healing minerals in saltwater~ 

img-8003_1778525490.jpeg


QUESTION:

WHAT’S “YOUR” BEACH-VIBE?! 

20

@PoliteOcean F is the only correct answer! Lol. No schedule. Just do whatever, whenever. Live in the moment. I want to play in the water, eat good food, sight see, sleep, eat some more, play more, get snacks, collect seashells, sleep, etc. 😅😆😁 

f-in-the-chat-to-pay-respects-changing-color.gif

4 replies

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm gonna have to jump on the same board here. nothing like a bit of sandy beach chaos and perhaps a greasy burger afterward

2 replies

@memyselfandmoth Yayyyy! 

1000019611_1778539196.png

1 reply

Well this is The cutest thing I've ever received 🏅

🥹 Tysm, caring! 🧁 🐸 🌊

load more
load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes I like a little of everything myself when it comes to the Beach! dancing-girl-beach-party.gif

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 May 11th

Naps in the hammock!!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@TovaCares76

Definitely peaceful & serene~ take-a-break-break.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 May 12th

@PoliteOcean

Naps in the hammock, hiding from the sun 😂🩵

summer-summer-vibes.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@Amanda84

I swear I Absolutely KNEW you’d pick the “naps” in the hammock! Lol 

naps.gif

load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo May 12th

Get me to the ocean, then D!

Where I live, when we haven't really had a hot day this spring? A - I'm not even getting to the sand, just walking on the grass by the picnic tables. 

E would be nice but I don't have that $$$.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@AffyAvo

Ahh.. Yes.. One of my favorites. Walking the shoreline. (Preferably in the early morning before too many people show up!).. It’s so peaceful & serene. 

But I’m with you in that “E” would be amazing! (I always say “maybe one day”)!?! One can dream! lol 

ocean-view-swing.gif

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 12th

@PoliteOcean I haven't been to a beach in like 6 years because of agoraphobia but I'd like to walk the shore again and step in the water at least, swimming would be next. 

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@genericbeing

Ahh.. yes. I’m sorry to hear that you suffer from that. I know that can definitely be a challenge in enjoying things that you’d like to do. Remain hopeful that you will soon get back to walking the shoreline again, feeling the sand & water between your toes. 

I’m hopeful for you that you will get to that place again. 🏝️🌊

beach-day.gif

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 18th

@PoliteOcean Yeah eventually 

load more
load more
User Profile: ACozyBunny
ACozyBunny May 12th

I think it’d be really good for my nervous system to have coffee by the ocean! 

But a porch with an ocean view sounds great too. Imagine waking up to that sight every day!

labutori-usabean.gif

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 12th

@ACozyBunny


Yes! Agree that would Definitely be an amazing view to see everyday! 🌊

gina101-gina101creative.gif

load more

Good evening, walking the shore is my favorite. Stroll the beach and have a great time.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 13th

@MoonLightShadow423

Yes! Definitely an amazing & peaceful experience~ 🌊

philandmore-***.gif

load more
User Profile: goodWillow2039
goodWillow2039 May 18th

@PoliteOcean Definitely walking the shore line for me.

User Profile: frankPeach5340
frankPeach5340 May 18th

D