Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: RipeCranberry88
RipeCranberry88 May 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper


I am ALIVE


(i think)

User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph May 18th, 2023

I am Empathetic 💜

3 replies
May 18th, 2023

@DaisyDaph I am curious to know where have you been. LTNS

2 replies
User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph May 18th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Heyooo Don! Indeed it has been a long time, hasn't it? 😄 Life has been keeping me way busier than I had anticipated, in all areas; emotional, mental, and physical. But hey! Us humans are resilient creatures and we always bounce back no matter what. 💜

I've missed you so much! Hope you have been doing well. Great post btw! 👆🌸

1 reply
May 19th, 2023

@DaisyDaph Aww.. still missing you hehe 🤗

I love and completely agree with what you said. Our spirits are resilient and find a way to bounce back 😇

Thanks for posting. Hope things ease up soon for you. 💖

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 19th, 2023

I am considering amping up my sleep and exercise so I can counteract this flicking bp1 brain fog - depression.

2 replies
May 19th, 2023

@tealBear2472 I am not sure where you are. But I am here for you if you need. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 23rd, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Thank you for the support <3. I have slept, and am doing much better, now.

load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 24th, 2023

I am not going to waste my time.

May 24th, 2023

I am expecting something new

@1965echo @accidentaltentacles0 @aishaa97 @amazingarrow323 @anshalwaysreadytohelp @arjunas22 @asher @avaria @azuladragon34 @beautifulalamort @beautifulsunshine1049 @beck1 @birdb737 @blessedlapiz @blissart @blissfulrainfall5918 @blissfulsky8162 @bluerivercares @brightpoetry587 @brightwords12 @bunniewerm @bunnyfrufru @callietorres @carefulistener @chaoticlistener @charmingflower8111 @chetan1408 @chillywindmemories @chimmybuddy @chiradeep @cocolauren @communitymodchristine @compoundinghappiness @confidentrabbit7311 @considerateparadise6717 @corahermit @currycupcake @darkwolf @delightfulpineapple36 @dignify @drakoallears @dreamtouch @drumdude @elyseebandz @empathicpikachu @enchantingforever2498 @erica @fradiga @freely1904 @frenchmarbles @friendlyanju777 @fristo @generouswisdom @gentleemperor @gloriousheart23 @gotchuhomie @gracefulmusic3682 @guioakes @harigreenz @harsvin @hawaii968 @healingbeams @heart4art @hellolife3461 @hermione1210 @iamthebat @icecreamsoul @impressivegrape @internalacceptance @iphoenix @irene2552 @izzymay @jacquicol @jaimaa @joyhappyness @justexistentialthings @justlaura7973 @kindname6046 @kindsoul10 @kittykat2023 @knightintheshinigarmour @koko5454 @kookiemuenster1108 @kyrinkrystal @landofhopesx3 @lavenderhere @lifeisnotagame7 @lilacleopard @lunahere @luvbuggg @magneticlover6874 @magnificentsunrise @mammosa @marje @mbbsrahul89 @melody53489 @melonmeloncholy @midwesterncalmseeker @minervaaa @miraclebliss @miraculoussnow1503 @moreos @musicalbeauty6845 @mydogliz8 @mysteriousjane @nessa00 @novagalaxy @ns307705 @oliveranson @orangesquare6259 @patientpudding4670 @peacefuldreamer9487 @pm1965 @politeunicorn828 @pollenbee @prashpal84 @princesspunch @promisedfriend @rachayky @ram25c @raspberrycheesecake @razzleofmila @rbg2 @rebekah @reddesert7341 @richberry5007 @richuyulin @ronika @rosshini @ruuby @samanthathegoodlistener @sauravnall99 @scarlethope4415 @sirenangel @sleeplessvet @smilesandears @snor1ax @soothinghope @sparkygizmo @sparrowforyou @sphumi08 @star001 @starlasky @strokesofyouu @sunisshiningandsoareyou @tae22534 @talkinghelping @theotus00 @therebel22 @tifannytiffin2361 @tranquilkitty4959 @trintzu @trueconfidant123 @tulipsmile @urbestierosy @vespaelectrika @victor04 @victoriousblue17 @vintageserenity @vivelespatates @waterfallsofnature36 @whimsicalwhimsy @wilh3lm @xxlolafxx @xxreddmystic15xx @yourbuddy30 @zaatarhoney @zoey94


May 26, 2023 edited to remove tag

9 replies
User Profile: RazzleofMila
RazzleofMila May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper Did you just copy paste half of Cups? XD Still cant find my username there lmao. RIP my astigmatism. X)

1 reply
May 24th, 2023

@RazzleofMila astigmatism, that's new xD

load more
User Profile: Chetan1408
Chetan1408 May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am expecting something to manage my time. Currently I can feel that I am not managing time properly. Being very busy lately. But somehow I am making things work. So, I have to work on it. Managing time and stuffs. Prioritize things. ☺️

Thanks & Regards

User Profile: NovaGalaxy
NovaGalaxy May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am not answering .-.

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

😊wowww yes-sir-yes-boss.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

Hi Don! 😊❤️ Thank you for the tag my wonderful friend! New can be good. I love the concept of change in a positive direction.

I also love the positive expectations (positive mindset) 😊. Sometimes sending that positive expectation out to the universe, knowing that we are deserving of all things good can open up the space for us to receive it as well as witness it. To notice something good that has come our way.

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am waiting for the next time youg et a chance to talk with me about the situation and how you are feeling


(lmbo!! I'm a Listener through and through apparently.)

Tagging some known and new 7C Listener pals :) keke @EvelyneRose @cinnamoncocoa @LittleBirdie30 @azuladragon34 @richyulin @anatoly1987 @alphacentau57 @blissfulSky8162 @AayushreeKalyani @carefuListener @Gloriousheart23 @PM1965

3 replies
User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney May 24th, 2023

@zaatarHoney

If you don't have auto-fill on your computer like me~ just do it on your phone and write it in!! :)

User Profile: blissfulSky8162
blissfulSky8162 May 24th, 2023

@zaatarHoney zaatar, start the thread so we can continue 😁😁

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulSky8162
blissfulSky8162 May 24th, 2023

@blissfulSky8162 well nevermind i did not see that. Lemme continuee

I am going to rest in a bit and then I will be waiting for you

Hehehegehe waiting for all of you to come and partcipate❤️❤️💃💃

load more
load more
User Profile: blissfulSky8162
blissfulSky8162 May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper don just called out half of 7 cups lololol so proud of you don don. I have done my part 💃

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 May 25th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am still confused about this thread XD

1 reply
May 25th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 I am definitely sure you will understand (:

load more
User Profile: ChaoticListener
ChaoticListener May 25th, 2023

I am willful and powerful!!!! ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ❤( 。 ♡ ‿ ♡ 。 )( ✿ ♡ ‿ ♡ ) @SirenofSerenity

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity May 25th, 2023

@ChaoticListener True facts! 🙏🏽

load more
load more
User Profile: GuiOakes
GuiOakes May 24th, 2023

@DonaldDraper i am in love

1 reply
User Profile: LavenderHere
LavenderHere May 24th, 2023

@GuiOakes I am enthusiatic

1 reply
User Profile: blissfulSky8162
blissfulSky8162 May 24th, 2023

@LavenderHere i am coming 🏃‍♀️

load more
User Profile: PrincessPunch
PrincessPunch May 24th, 2023

@GuiOakes 🥳

load more
User Profile: Ania29
Ania29 May 25th, 2023

I'm exhausted

User Profile: SoothingHope
SoothingHope May 25th, 2023

I am de-energised ...thats if the word exists

2 replies
May 25th, 2023

@SoothingHope I am searching. It doesn't. But we can make an exception 😊

1 reply
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 25th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

😊👍

load more
load more
User Profile: shero1070
shero1070 May 30th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am refreshed after taking a needed rest.

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance May 30th, 2023

I am thoughtful

1 reply
User Profile: LostandSpacey
LostandSpacey May 31st, 2023

@InternalAcceptance I am longing for sleep. lol

load more