Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Wellness Wednesday” 9/23/26 (Gratitude & Wellness)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 23rd

HEY EVERYONE~ 

❤️ WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “WELLNESS WEDNESDAY”~ 



💕Gratitude is important in our Overall Health & Wellness.~ 

💕It can boost Happiness by triggering Dopamine & Serotonin, Reduce Stress, & Strengthen Relationships! 

img-9775_1790127459.jpeg


💕 WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU’VE FOUND JOY IN OR FEEL GRATITUDE FOR TODAY?!

17
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 23rd

@PoliteOcean

The cool morning temperatures...life is normal again...it is FALL!iuwKKcNZ.gif

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 23rd

@caringShoulder1357 Omg! I literally just said the same thing this morning! I had my kid open the door and from the couch I could feel the whole chilly breeze. It just felt amazing!!! I had to get up and go stand on the porch to take it in. Fall 🍂 is my favorite season. I love this weather! 😀 Hope you have a great day. 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 23rd

@caringShoulder1357

I personally love Summertime… But, I know EXACTLY what you mean by cooler mornings! 😎

Even though we’ll still be warm here in the South well into November, It feels so good stepping out & feeling the cooler air on my face after 3 months of only (90+degrees, heat, & humidity daily). Lol 🔥

Definitely a good & grateful feeling~ Thank you for sharing! 

User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 23rd

@caringShoulder1357 It’s still hot where I am, but it’s so nice to hear that some places around the world have already stepped into fall. Another beautiful season.

load more
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 23rd

@PoliteOcean
Just heard such a comforting song: It’s Okay to Cry.
Thanks, Sophie, for creating such a song and giving us a safe space. 🤍

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 23rd

@aquaGrapes718

Many songs can bring so much Joy, happiness, gratitude & many other emotions into our lives... As well as into our hearts! 

That’s great that you have found one that’s touched you in those ways. 

Thank you for sharing it with us! 

load more

I am grateful to be in a relationship with my first kiss, after over 45 years. 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 24th

@enthusiasticPineapple9244

Oh how exciting. What a wonderful time & experience for you to feel joy in & be grateful for. 😊

load more
User Profile: frutigerLadybug7704
frutigerLadybug7704 September 24th

I'm just glad I lived another day.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 24th

@frutigerLadybug7704

Without doubt, Thats Definitely something to have Gratitude for! 

Thank you for sharing! 

load more
User Profile: R2BCoke
R2BCoke September 24th

@PoliteOcean

My friends. Without them, life would have gotten more stressful. Though they don't make much of an impact toward me, at least they are there when I need them.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 24th

@R2BCoke

It’s definitely great to have good friends to rely on when you really need them. Not everyone can say that they have that in life. So it’s certainly something to have Gratitude for! 

Thanks for sharing! 

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@PoliteOcean

Being able to take a cool shower! 

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 25th

@daydreammemories

Ahh… sounds really nice, & certainly have gratitude for (especially on a hot day)! 

Thank you for sharing! 

load more
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 25th

@PoliteOcean

Music

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Definitely! Great music is certainly something to be grateful for~ 

🎶🎤🎧🎸🥁🎹🪗 💃

Thanks for sharing! 

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 30th

@PoliteOcean

✨️🤍🫂

load more
load more