WEEKLY HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN FEBRUARY 16TH, 2019
HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN FEBRUARY 16TH, 2019
HEY EVERYONE!
WELCOME To Our End of the week "WEEKLY" HEALTHY LIVING CHECK-IN~..
If you aren't a member yet, Please "JOIN" the Healthy Living Community Here!!
**Hello Everybody!.. How have you all been doing this past week?
**We are officially "HALF-WAY" Through February already!?.... What have been some highlights or goals that you feel good about or accomplished so far this month?
**What are some things you feel you could be doing better at or still need to work on? What steps will you take to work on that?
**How many of you actually celebrated Valentine's Day and what did you eventually end up doing this day? Were you able to stay on track with treats or temptations?
**This will be a "Long Holiday Weekend" in the USA for "Presidents" day! How many of you will be off and what are your weekend plans?
**What have been your "highlights" this past week?
**What things would YOU like to talk about or share with us?! WE want to hear from YOU!! 

@Vivelespatates @RainyLeaves @Elle22 @BunnieLuv @rebecca947 @YoursTrulyBen @Saranova @BridgetAileen @AffyAvo @Sadme70 @Moj @sail46 @MellieTronx @lovingbanana5204 @Essdee @Cloudysummer @888Butterfly888 @inventiveWheel @philosophicalperson8202 @Consciousawakening @orangeOwl1462 @AlluraRae @Rebekahwriter13 @politeTangerine7243 @Dancersoul @MoreThanAConqueror18 @MelanieDaniels63 @MattRainbow @PurpleNina @DudeWheresMyZip @ruffneckred @ElizaJ @diplomaticconfucious @Indistinctaurora @reliablebutoftenforgotten @ShareASmile2014 @bubbleChestnut3363 @estompe55 @SeaSlytherin @EnthusiasticBeach @HaileTruci @berryfields2409 @GhostlyLilian @HobbitsandElves @Gowiththefl0 @blueCoconut4085 @heartfulSong1012 @peacefullistener22 @AveryLove @Regmo7 @dynamicHemlock1736 @enthusiasticSpruce8104 @straightforwardWatermelon9084 @ANGLEBUDDYS
**ANY & ALL "NEWBIES" ARE WELCOME TO SHARE!!**
@PoliteOcean hi there, I don't know what some of my highlights or goals that I felt good about. I hope to be more diligent about working out routine and continue to eat healthily. I still need to work on my computer tasks. Growing your own business takes a lot of time and committment. Making sure I spend 4-5 hours a week growing my followers on my facebook page and group as well. I am partnering with a salon for my business and had a drawing with them for Valentines Day. Also traveled to Alabama on Thursday for the long weekend to visit family.
For my anxiety, I take certain medications but I also use oils.
@condrespaoils
Hey there!
Its good that you are wanting to be more diligent in living a healthier lifestyle by working out and eating healthier...I'm sure sometimes it might be stressful or a challenge since you are trying to grow your business..
My husband is trying to grow his own as well, and I know its pretty time-consuming and takes up alot of free time that you might have, as well as not always remembering things like healthy eating or making time to workout!
I think 4-5 hours a week that you want to spend sounds really reasonable though!... What type of business are you trying to grow exactly?...
How nice that you got to travel to see family!.. For me that is always a pretty great experience. Just getting away from everything for a few days to relax and enjoy!
Its good that you have ways to deal and cope with your anxiety whether its medication, or essential oils. I hear such really good things about the oils, I've been trying to learn more about them, but still don't know enough about them yet to use them. Hopefully one day!
Thanks so much for checking in this week and letting us know how things have been going for you. Keep us up to date on how things are going for you and how your business is coming along!
@PoliteOcean I am trying to grow my essential oil business. Trying to find people to work with me.
@PoliteOcean would love to tell you about essential oils so you can use them
@condrespaoils
Yes that would be great! Feel free to private message me anytime about them!
@PoliteOcean what
It's a long weekend here too - Monday is Family Day. Hubby and I are going to do our Valentine's meal (fondue) then. We're also just going to spend some time together organizing/making plans for a few things - unfortunately not really fun stuff.
My last workout I overdid things. I think my infusion was early enough though to avoid an attack but I was feeling horrible up til then. I was put into an actual circuit. I was left feeling kind of crappy about my usual workouts - like why are the circuits so much harder and is my sense of what I do typically inflated? In general just mentally hard to know despite all my effort I'm still 'behind; others who have not put in the time or that effort. Probably prodromal mood symptoms going on too.
I did get to spend time with my sister's family which was nice. I felt kind of bad that I just wasn't up to really playing with my nephews much, but I did a bit and had fun watching them.
@AffyAvo
Hey there Affy!....
I've never heard of "Family Day"?!.... Is that like a national holiday where your from?... (I imagine from the sound of it, that its "just that"... spending time/togetherness with family?)....How nice!
How challenging for you to keep feeling this way about your workouts.... I know we want to feel that sense of accomplishment in our workouts for lack of better term. ....And that we really gave it our "best".. I know with recent pain I was having, I just felt like as "long as I'm moving", this was going to have to do for the moment. That at least I 'moved' and "did something'..... I tried. .....So I would say with all you have to deal with and go through from day to day, its just the fact the fact that you aren't letting it completely stop you from trying to do the things you want to do or accomplish....As I know you will always take the best approach with "caution" for yourself no matter what you are doing. And its good that you know your condition and your body so well.
Its great that you got the chance to see your nephews and spend some quality time with them and family.... Even when we aren't feeling our best, sometimes just being near them/ around them can make the day much better, and I know how much you love and enjoy spending time with your nephews.
Thanks so much for checking in this week and letting us know how things are going for you and keeping us up to date on things!
@PoliteOcean It's not national currently, although it might be headed that way. It's a stat holiday in this province, a province over used to have it a different week but are now aligned so half of the provinces celebrate it.
Many of the museums and stuff will have free admission, hockey players were at the mall to sign autographs, that kind of thing. The perfect day to stay in and avoid all the crowded places!
I did another circuit today, it went much better although I think I have a minor overuse type of injury in my wrist. It was bothering me a bit on and off all week, so no surprised it was sore with certain exercises. I think I did a reasonable job of going easy on it, it feels better tonight than it has quite a bit this week.
@PoliteOcean
It was kind of a crazy week! Things are finally starting to fall in place work-wise, but I'm also having to compensate heavily for the lag created by my not actively setting up medical appointments, etc. during my break in December. So it's a mixed bag of frustration and excitement! There was an incident at home involving melting utensils in the dishwasher that made me sick for a couple days, but it's much better now!
It's Presidents' Day weekend, but I won't get Monday off. Instead, I'm going back to housekeeping for gas money and finishing the next stack of paperwork for registration at my new job. I'm glad to be doing something, but part of me would appreciate a day just to focus on my own stuff. I've been meaning to clean my room and get rid of old papers for ages, but other stuff keeps getting in the way!
I completely forgot about Valentine's Day this year. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.
I hope your week goes well!
@straightforwardWatermelon9084
Hello there!
So nice to have you check in this week... Sorry to hear you had such a crazy week!..But I'm glad things are falling in place for you regarding work.
What in the world happened with the "Melting Utensils"!??!!!

.....That sounds like a really crazy event!?!... Sorry to hear that you got sick from it all But glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Good luck with the housekeeping and your registration!.... I do hope that you manage to find some time for yourself though. That is really important. We really need that selfcare time to get everything into perspective and get things organized for sure. So I can totally relate to that. I hope you manage to schedule that time in for yourself and get everything completed! (I've totally been meaning to do the same things with my room and all my papers!) 
Hope you are having a great week! Thanks so much for checking in and letting us know how things have been going for you! Please check back and let us know how everything is continuing to come along for you.
**Hello Everybody!.. How have you all been doing this past week? I've been very sore, very painful female problems that don't seem to stop, sigh.
**We are officially "HALF-WAY" Through February already!?.... What have been some highlights or goals that you feel good about or accomplished so far this month? I am almost finished with my story. I am working letting neagtivity go.
**What are some things you feel you could be doing better at or still need to work on? I need to working on not snapping and cleaning.
What steps will you take to work on that? I do little things to work on the bigger goal.
**How many of you actually celebrated Valentine's Day and what did you eventually end up doing this day? I cooked, had fried chicken and avoid chick flicks
Were you able to stay on track with treats or temptations? yes
**This will be a "Long Holiday Weekend" in the USA for "Presidents" day! How many of you will be off and what are your weekend plans? Cooking and writing
**What have been your "highlights" this past week? I got my wifi to work and I wrote several short stories on my blog and got several likes for them. Yay! I finished reading an ebook called "Sinful Cinderella" by Anita Valle and wrote a review.
**What things would YOU like to talk about or share with us?! WE want to hear from YOU!!
I hope to be working on a new writing project
@Rebekahwriter13
Hey there!
Sorry to hear that you've been sore, I hope by now that you are feeling better?!
Congrats on almost being finished with your story!.. Thats great. I think its awesome that you are working on letting negativity go. I think I need to start working on some of that more myself!
Great job on working on "little" things that will eventually add up to "bigger" things! Thats a great way to get things done and accomplished a little at a time.
Fried chicken sounds really amazing!.. Its surely not something I get to have very often at all!.. .My mom used to make it alot on Sundays as I was young and growing up.
Thats awesome that others are finding your stories to their liking... Great job!.... Hmmmmm.. "Sinful Cinderella"?! Now that sounds really interesting! What is that about?! Sounds like something I would be interested in looking at...Sounds like a "made-for-TV" movie! lol
Good luck to you on your new writing project!.. Thats great for you.. I used to LOVE to write when I was in school years ago.. I would write so many reports, and short stories, poetry etc... But, the older I got, I lost that inspiration that i had for it. (Writing good stuff anyway that is)...
Thanks so much for checking in this week and letting us know how things have been going for you!
@PoliteOcean Thank you. . . my female stuff is still there, slowing down very slowly.
@PoliteOcean I was really sick all day Sunday the 17 and Monday the 18th. I was uncomfortable, and in a lot of pain. I was worried I might have to go to the hospital. I had to spend 4 weeks in the hospital last year for internal bleeding. Fortunately, today (Tuesday) I feel better physically but going through that was emotionally draining. I hope I can make another batch of bone broth on Wednesday. I don't have a caretaker now, so I'm stranded inside the condo. I have a driver but they work in the next city and only help me with important stuff.
@Regmo
Hey there Regmo!
I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling too well!.. My goodness, sounds like you had a really tough time. I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better now! I was in a similar situation as well last week. It certainly can take a toll on us physically as well as mentally and emotionally.
I do hope that you have a chance to get your Bone broth made!.... I've been hearing more and more people talking about Bone broth and how good it is for you....
I'm so sorry to hear that you are more confined now due to not having a caretaker presently... I hope that you will be able to get another one sometime in the near future! You certainly need to be able to get outside and get fresh air and be able to get around when you need to. I'm glad you still have a driver to at least be able to help you with the important matters! Thats great that you aren't completely without help. I wish I were there to help you out some!...
I hope you are having a much better week and getting better. I appreciate that you took the time to check in this week despite everything and the way you felt to let us know how everything is going for you. Glad to know that you're doing alright. Good luck on that Bone Broth! Let us know how it goes!
About two months ago I had health problems and I decided to apply for Healthcare support. You know, I really liked this service and the main thing is that the site has a professional consultant who will always give good advice for health. I advise you not to experiment with health. Take care of yourself, be beautiful and love yourself.
@Oliversoul
Hey there!
So sorry to hear that you were having some health problems I do hope that things are better for you now!...Thank you for sharing the link to anyone else who might be interested!
And Thank you for the Awesome advice! Because its so very true!..
Please continue to take care of yourself, and thank you for checking in this past week and letting us know how things are going. Please continue to check back and let us know how you are continuing to do!
Hi, I'm new here and am in need of some motivation. It has been a terrible couple of weeks for me, because my boyfriend broke up with this Sunday and has been giving me a lot of stress, all of my grades are really bad, I'm losing weight and none of my clothes are fitting properly, my phone has been broken for 3 weks now and my replacement hasn't shown up yet, and I'm working too much. I'm feeling lonely and hurt but am trying to better myself, and with that I'm going to start with working out. With all the time I'm working and going to class, it doesn't leave me a lot of time. All I need right now is some support. The whole situation is very complicated, but if asked, I can expand upon it.
@PrincessofHyrule
Hello there! Welcome to 7cups as well as the Healthy Living Community!.. Thank you for stopping by and taking part in our community to try and better your health and lead a healthier lifestyle physically, mentally and emotionally!
We are totally here to support you in any way that we can and are able!
I'm Ocean and I'm the Community Leader for Healthy Living....If you like to expand on your needs and in what ways we can support you better you can always feel free to share them here! Or.. if you can always message me privately as well if you'd like to chat more one-on-one about what particular help it is that you are looking for..
I'm so sorry to hear about everything that has been going on for you over the past few weeks... I'm sure it hasn't been easy. Breakups can be very challenging and difficult...as well as stressful..... and then to top it off with having to be concerned with "grades" a "broken phone" and "losing weight"...I'm sure all of it has taken quite a toll on you!
Compiling all of that on top of "working" too much, I'm sure has you feeling so many feelings and emotions! I'm so sorry!...
Sounds like the first thing is to find some "SELF-CARE" time for yourself!.. Make an appointment with yourself for sure!.. Take time out to just release all of that stress ~.. and start working on "You"! And I'm glad that you have it on your list for yourself to start 'Working out"! Thats awesome!.... Exercise is the most un-utilized stress reliever!... Just taking a few moments out for yourself to take a relaxing walk, jog, do a Dvd at home of something you like, or even attend a Group Fitness class, surrounded by other "like-minded" people can help you in so many ways!... The key to working out as well and staying on track is to find something you "Like or Love" and it will never seem like "Work"!
Thank you for checking in and introducing yourself and letting us know your story and how you are doing. Please feel free to continue to check back and simply keep us up to date as well... checking in can even help to keep you accountable in your journey!