Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hobbies🍃

User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 September 25th

Hello everyone! I hope you are having such a great Friday🤍

I was thinking that hobbies are such a great opportunity to do things we love and spend time doing something creative and fulfilling.

So today I m asking you this:

  • Tell me one hobby you do, that you love and enjoy 
  • Tell me one hobby you want to try

I cant wait to see what your answers will be!🤍

80
User Profile: WhimsicalWhimsy
WhimsicalWhimsy September 25th

I make pictures using jewelry. All kinds of subject matter - ocean, garden, Fall, Christmas trees, etc.

I would like to make teapot lamps.

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@WhimsicalWhimsy

😮 using jewelery to make pictures?! Thats so beautiful!! 

Teapot lambs? That sounds intresting! You should definitely give it a try!

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 September 27th

Say what?!

load more
User Profile: BerenTinuviel
BerenTinuviel September 25th

Gaming and reading are my go to hobbies. I’m also trying to pick up writing and painting as well, but we’ll see how those go haha

4 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@BerenTinuviel

Ayeee gamer and reader here as well 👋

I love gaming and reading! I cannot live without them!

I also write! You should definitely give it a try!

I dont paint but you should definitely try it as well. 

What kind of games do you play and what kind of books do you read?

2 replies

I read mostly fantasy (especially anything by Brandon Sanderson), sci fi, and some history and Christian books as well. Games, I’m all over the place lol. I like some different open world rpg’s, Marvel Rivals when I’m feeling competitive, and Minecraft when I’m just wanting to chill. Beyond that it just kinda depends on the mood.

Hbu?

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@BerenTinuviel

Interesting!!

I read books about crime, fantasy, YA, thriller...

I play games like fifa, F1, COD (my fav), Assassin's creed and many many more

load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 September 27th

Writing is awesome. You’ll love it.

load more
User Profile: bluetinkerbell1616
bluetinkerbell1616 September 26th

@cheerfulKiwi1776,💙

I draw, crochet, do embroidery ,artificial flowers and fabric painting, make candles and crystal jewellery, and sew my own dresses whenever I have the time. 🎨🧶🪡🕯️💎👗 I’ve always loved doing these things, but lately, because of my depression, even though I have enough time, I just can’t bring myself to do any of them. 💔

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@bluetinkerbell1616

Huge list right here! Drawing, Chrocheting, embroidering, artificial flowers (whats that?), fabric painting, making candles and crystal jewelry and sweing your own dresses?! Those are absolutely cool and amazing. Well done👏

I understand its hard to keep on doing things you love when depression comes but perhaps focus on your self. Focusing on how you improve is vital right now. My best wishes to you because you can make it🤍

If you need any help send me a text please. I wish you get better soon and start doing all those amazing hobbies again

2 replies

@cheerfulKiwi1776

That’s really kind of you, thank you. I really appreciate your encouragement and knowing that you’re there. ❤️

And by artificial flowers, I mean handmade flowers made from things like yard ribbon, stockings, crepe paper, organdy, organza, satin, velvet, flower paper, pipe cleaners, etc. Basically, the kind of flowers you see in bridal boutiques, flower-girl tiaras, bouquets, and family flowers at Christian weddings. 🌸

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@bluetinkerbell1616

Your welcome🤍

Artificial flowers seems so amazingly great!!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: friendlyGrapefruit1151
friendlyGrapefruit1151 September 26th

Hiya✨️i think, my hobbies is, trying new things and see if I want to stick with it lol 😆

I'm currently learning how to do beading. I have bought some beads and strings and thats about it lol.

I never really sticks to doing any hobbies or learning for more than few weeks...

So I have started this beading hobbies from around July this year.

On the first month I have successfully made 3 small keychains.

My next item that I want to make is bracelet . It took me many weeks to learn the tutorial. So far my thread keeps breaking. i found out i was using a wrong thread lol.

Anyways.. September is finishing.. so i have not made any bracelet yet..

But that's okay✨️ the fun is in the journey of learning and discovering things✨️

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@friendlyGrapefruit1151

Aye I feel you 🫂

Many times I do that too! I have gone (and still do) through so many hobbies in my life and sometimes after a few days I get bored of them or pick them up another time lol!

Anyways well done for trying this beading thing! Its really hard to do so and it requires your attention. Celebrate the fact that you made 3 small key chains!! Thats progress and well done! Also, Celebrate the fact that you made a mistake with the thread and now you know how to make it okay! Learning is another part as you said.🤍

You can make that bracelet i believe in you! You've got this! Best of luck with your hobby and potential more hobbies later! 

load more
User Profile: rayne789
rayne789 September 26th

I love making bracelets! I'd love to learn to crochet.

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@rayne789

Making bracelets is great!! Well done!!

Do give a try to crocheting its truly great! I used to do it when I was younger as well🤍

Best of luck with your hobbies!

load more
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Reading and playing chess. I also wanna learn scuba diving and painting haha

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP September 27th

@aquaGrapes718

Reading yayy!! I read too!

What kind of books do you read??

Chess is really hard! I know how to play and I won some matches but I dont have it as a hobby. Its a cool hobby to have though so well done!

Well, painting is a great hobby to pick up but scuba diving is soooo exciting i wish I could do it too!

Best of luck with your hobbies🤍


2 replies
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 September 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I've been mostly reading realistic stuff lately, like psychology, history, and a bit of poetry, rather than sci-fi or fiction. Right now, I really feel the need to understand reality better. Recently, I've been reading a book called Mind Over Mood, which is about CBTヾ(≧▽≦*)o 🤍2026-09-27-143546_1790491243.png

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@aquaGrapes718

Wow that seems really great! I m pretty sure you have been benefited by it a lot. Sending my best wishes 🤍

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 September 27th

One hobby I do is journaling.

One hobby I want to try is diamond painting.

3 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP Wednesday

@GreenLime3141

Journaling! Such a hard thing to maintain doing but so beneficial! I love it as well! Well done!

Diamond painting?! That sounds hard but beautiful.

I hope you get to try diamond painting!!!

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 3 days ago

@GreenLime3141

I do diamond painting! It's fun. Beginner tip: go with the round diamonds. The squares are sooooo much harder! I'm working with squares for the first time and omg it's crazy

If you do decide to get into it and want some tips I learned along the way, PM me!

1 reply
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 2 days ago

Thank you so much!

load more
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 Thursday

@cheerfulKiwi1776

My favorite hobbies right now are making friendship bracelets and loom knitting. I'm going to be picking my loom back up soon to make a blanket :) 

A hobby I would like to try is sewing. I made a commitment to myself that all of the clothes I buy in the next year will be secondhand, and a friend remembered I wanted to learn how to sew. It's a good idea to put the two together, and my first project is going to be fixing the pockets and changing the buttons on a great vintage coat I have. My goal is to learn how to fix and tailor my own clothes. :) 

4 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 3 days ago

@TovaCares76

Friendship bracelets? Thats so greatt!

Whats loom knitting? 

Well your project sounds great! Sewing seems great! You can do ittttt

3 replies
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 3 days ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

My friendship bracelets:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/hobbyzone/HobbyJournals_2468/KnottedFriendshipBracelets_386290/

My loom blankets: 

https://www.7cups.com/forum/hobbyzone/General_2426/Loomblankets_372593/

You can see my loom there. It's an infinity shape and it's for making blankets. If you use the entire loom, it makes a queen size blanket. :) It's very easy to learn and very fun! And who doesn't love getting a blanket as a gift? 

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@TovaCares76

😮 they are so beautiful! Well done for making thoseee

1 reply
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 2 days ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

thanks!! ❤️

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MissMonaBlue
MissMonaBlue 3 days ago

I like writing so naturally I really wanna learn book binding !! I also got a shorthand manual to practice in my spare time :)

2 replies
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@MissMonaBlue

Book bindingggg!!! I would love to learnt hat too its so amazing!!

I write as well! What do you write?

1 reply
User Profile: MissMonaBlue
MissMonaBlue 1 day ago

@cheerfulKiwi1776

Mostly I write poetry but I also take on other projects as I want to. I'm slowly working on a fictional short story and a kind of longer personal piece of writing (something like a memoir)

load more
load more
User Profile: ApplePie8587
ApplePie8587 2 days ago

Hello cheerfulKiwi1776!

I hope you are doing well. 🌻

That's a nice activity. 😃

Speaking of hobbies, I want to add that I try to find time for yoga and freestyle dance in my schedule.

One hobby that is on my mind right now is horse-riding. ♥️

1 reply
User Profile: cheerfulKiwi1776
cheerfulKiwi1776 OP 2 days ago

@ApplePie8587

Yoga and free style dance!? So great! I would love to try free style dancing too!! I hope you fit them in.

Also, horse riding is exciting! I really hope you get the chance to do this!🤍

load more