Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Photo Sharing: What's Your Proudest Photo?

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 November 21st, 2025

I have seen some breathtaking photos from our community over the years, and I thought it would be fun to invite you to share a photo (or photos) you've captured that you're proud of, or that means something to you - or both!

You don't have to be a professional. There's no quality standard. People, places, animals, art, nature - it's the moments that matter! 

Here's a couple I took of a park I frequently visited!

image_1763766956.png

image_1763766589.png

87
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 22nd, 2025

@Heather225 This is my all-time favorite🖤 Sometimes I wonder if I captured this image, or if it captured me😅 Every time I look at it, it somehow reminds me of all the sad poems I’ve ever read.

img-20230824-182323_1763822182.jpg

6 replies
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 22nd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie 

Oh! My it's so gorgeous, mountains are so beautiful!!! 

2 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 22nd, 2025

@scarletBalsam388 Yeahh.. Their beauty can make even the simplest thing look aesthetic🤍

1 reply
User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 22nd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie Indeed!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant November 22nd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie I think this moment in time definitely captured you! 😍😪 I mean just look at it! Lol. But you did an amazing job 📸! I bet you can recall that day and how you felt. Just something about it that's moving. I can only imagine seeing it firsthand. Love this! 

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 22nd, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant Yeahh it's all soo poetic.. like the greyish-dark sky and the lonely mountains standing there in complete silence.. That’s more than enough to capture anyone in that moment forever right🖤

load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat November 23rd, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Woww 😮

It’s the kind of nature shot that instantly settles my heart. 🍀🙌

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories November 22nd, 2025

@Heather225

These aren't my proudest but rather the most recent ones since i transferred rest to hard drive. 1000067706_1763842562.jpg1000067709_1763842586.jpg1000067708_1763842604.jpg1000067716_1763842624.jpg1000067715_1763842633.jpg

User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 November 23rd, 2025

@Heather225


img-6013_1763859261.jpeg

User Profile: Lexi0227
Lexi0227 November 23rd, 2025

img-3982_1763875476.jpegimg-3910_1763875491.jpeg

4 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 23rd, 2025

Wow they are super wallpaper-coded! 😍😍😍 @Lexi0227

User Profile: scarletBalsam388
scarletBalsam388 November 23rd, 2025

@Lexi0227 

These are so pretty 😍 😍 😍 😍 

1 reply
User Profile: Lexi0227
Lexi0227 November 23rd, 2025

@scarletBalsam388 Thank you! I love taking pictures of the sky ❤️

load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat November 23rd, 2025

@Lexi0227

Wow 😍 unrealistic 🙌

load more
User Profile: Stitch25
Stitch25 November 23rd, 2025

@Heather225

here are some of mine 🙃🙃🙃img-1338_1763905299.jpegimg-1226_1763905333.jpegimg-1227_1763905351.jpeg

img-1350_1763905269.jpeg

User Profile: colorfulApricot496
colorfulApricot496 November 23rd, 2025


img-20210301-193029_1763907318.jpg

User Profile: joyfulMagic1683
joyfulMagic1683 November 23rd, 2025

User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere November 23rd, 2025

Aww those are absolutely breathtaking â¨ð©·

I'd love to share mine, but I can't figure out how to xd

User Profile: searchmoon
searchmoon November 23rd, 2025

User Profile: keytofix370
keytofix370 November 24th, 2025

That is beautiful therapy place I love it