Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spotlighting a Lovely Smile Spreader - @VictoriaLove7

User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant February 23rd, 2023

Hey everyone. I am so excited and happy to invite you all to come join me as I spotlight a lovely soul! I had the honor to interview @VictoriaLove7 and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her. I hope you all do too!

For those of you who do not know, Victoria is on the peer appreciation team and is a smile spreader-- an amazing, beautiful, and creative one at that! Victoria helps by creating posts containing appreciation notes that people send in for their peers and makes beautiful graphics to go along with it. <3

Now it is time for the good part-- the interview. ;)


Desiree: Hello Victoria. Thank you so much for agreeing to this interview. If there is anyone who deserves to be spotlighted, it is you. :)

I have been watching your posts and graphics since you first joined as a smile spreader and I have to say, I have seen your growth and I applaud you for that. It is always lovely to see your beautiful posts and graphics! With that said, I would like to ask–

Q1: What is the inspiration behind wanting to be a smile spreader?

Victoria: I submitted a number of appreciations and thought I should contribute to make designs. As for graphics, I see other smile spreaders also made awesome designs!

Desiree: I see you have been a member on 7cups since 2020.

Q2: Care to share with us what your typical day on 7cups looks like?

Victoria: Sometimes I just hang out in group chat rooms to listen and ask how people are doing. But I do not have a specific set time for being on 7cups because I have offline/irl works. Now I kinda enjoy being in forum more than group chat because it is more flexible. When I can, I also try to check the tasks everyday or every other day at random times.

Desiree: I know you shared with us about what inspired you to join the Peer Appreciation Team earlier but now we would like to know more…:)

Q3: How has your journey been going as a smile spreader? Do not hold back either. We are interested in what being a smile spreader has done for you in your personal life? Maybe by sharing your journey it will inspire others to want to join such an amazing team. <3 We can only hope, right?

Victoria: For a technical part, I learned using design tools which is great. I learned about the tool from you because I saw you made cool designs! For a more personal aspect, I feel that being a smile spreader as the name suggested, it is about making others smile. 😄 So, it is like working behind the scene. It is nice when we get acknowledged but it should not discourage us when we do not get it. (But it is human to feel discouraged too!) I think I learn to just feel satisfied with the work I did. I guess it is the same as in real life, sometimes we do good things for others but not getting the acknowledgement we expect to get. But don't let it stop you from doing good for others.

Q4: What is your absolute favorite part of being a smile spreader? Is it the creating of lovely graphics where you get to express yourself? Is it the actual postings of delivering the most sweetest appreciation notes from peer to peer? Is it the rewarding feeling you feel knowing you are making a difference in the lives of others?

Let us in and share with us what you enjoy the most?

Victoria: A little bit of all of those things, I think. I am not sure if I make a difference in the lives of others though 😁 maybe it just made their day.

Desiree: As I mentioned earlier, I have seen how you have grown in your creativeness.

Q5: From the first time you made your first graphic and post up until now, what do you notice has changed in and about you? What do you consider your strengths to be?

Victoria: I try to put more efforts to make it as good as I can and that is why it took a lot of time to make one, can be days, because I keep editing things. As for my strength (or more like my weakness? lol), I always pay attention to details, the smallest, trivial things matter to me.

Q6: If you could inspire and motivate someone, what would you say to them if they were thinking about joining as a smile spreader? Any words of wisdom you would like to share to ease any anxieties they may be feeling?

Victoria: Enjoy making the graphics and know that you are doing something good for others and that you are a wonderful person for doing that. Maybe tell yourself that you are doing something good, try not to worry about whether you are being acknowledged or not, and let it be.

Desiree: I wanted to give you a great big hug and thank you for taking time out of your schedule for being here with me. This is my first time ever interviewing someone and I just thought you were the perfect candidate. You do so much on 7cups to spread joy, kindness, and love to others and I want you to know it does not go unnoticed. I see you. We see you. You are an amazing, lovely, and talented smile spreader and thank you for everything you do! Spotlight is on you, my friend! <3 You deserve to be recognized!


20230223-011356-0000_1677134761.png


If you have read it this far, thank you! I hope you all will join in sharing love to the amazing @VictoriaLove7 for all she does to spread kindness and make people smile. She may not realize the true importance of her role but I do and I can say for 100% certainty that she is changing the lives of others. We never know what someone is going through and for many, a smile, kind words, a pretty graphic... that is enough to get them through the day. <3


This interview is part of the Living with Leaders interview series. If you would like to give or take an interview, you can do so here.

42
User Profile: iPHOENIX
iPHOENIX February 23rd, 2023

That's a great interview :)


And two beautiful people who want to spread smile @YourCaringConfidant @VictoriaLove7


Thank you both for your lovely work. Keep smiling and spreading.

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@iPHOENIX You are the best twin anyone could ask for! ☆ Thank you for supporting while we spotlight Victoria. She truly possess so much talent and is so deserving and special. :)

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

We are inspired by you, Desiree, in making graphic designs! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

What a lovely and wonderful interview <3.

Thank you @VictoriaLove7 for all you so. Your posts are so so awesome ❤️

Tabby

3 replies
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank you, Tabby, your posts are awesome too, I enjoyed seeing them!

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I agree! Tabby is absolutely amazing too! I love the fact that all the smile spreaders are so talented and creative! ☆☆☆☆☆

User Profile: TabbyCat97
TabbyCat97 February 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much, you guys make my day, and make the team so special 🥹❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: MagnificentSunrise
MagnificentSunrise February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant, thank you for this great interview! ❤️

@VictoriaLove7, thank you for your kindness and dedication. It is always a pleasure to see you around! ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@MagnificentSunrise

Thank you, Mag! It is great seeing you too!

load more
User Profile: selfconfidentBeing702
selfconfidentBeing702 February 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 You are amazing person ❤🤗 I loved all the designs, just looking at them was so fascinating and knowing about you was more fascinating. Really Really amazing personality here. I'm new to this app, I didn't knew that these wide and vast things are there on app as well as this much of selfless work being done behind it. Lots of respect for you.. 🌷❤🙏



@YourCaringConfidant Thank you so much for this interview, I got to know more about the humble and kind person behind the scene.

2 replies
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@selfconfidentBeing702

Thank you, Self! You too are an amazing person for sharing your tips in the student center forum. It is also great seeing you in our support room as well and to listen to your shares.

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentBeing702
selfconfidentBeing702 February 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you so much! 🌷 And also All my good wishes to you 💝

load more
load more
User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Amazing interview 😊❤️

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@jasmineishereforu You are too kind! Thanks for reading the interview about this amazing smile spreader. Appreciate the support. ♡

1 reply
User Profile: jasishereforallofu
jasishereforallofu February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @VictoriaLove7

Aww what a rainbowy post for such a special hooman. I love the questions, the graphic, the layout and presentation~ everything about this, Desiree. Thankyouu for spotlighting our amazing smile spreader! ❤

Viccc, I'm sooooo happy to see this interview, and you getting the appreciation and love you deserve (and moreee) for your sweet presence in the community, and just your beautiful self never failing to make anyone's day brighter.

It *is* human to feel discouraged, and very valid too, when someone invests time and thought in something, the least they deserve is acknowledgement for the same, let aside a full-blown appreciation.

I love when people actually take the read, respond, value and appreciate the efforts. (Yes, all of this is gratifying work, it is "volunteer" work or that no one is really obliged for anything BUT it's still an investment of someone's precious time, thought, attention, care and love~ it *deserves* to be valued also)

You too deserve every last bit of it and more. I can't speak for others xD but I promise to always make you and everyone around me feel as seen, valued and appreciated in their efforts as possible. 🤗

Thankyou for yet another reminder, for how important it is to be *observant*, caring, thoughtful and kind to everyone!

(It *is* your strength, the attention to detail, it makes you notice and value some things others may skip~ in moderation though lol, we don't need to hurt our special lil braincells too much😛)

I loved this so much. Something I always wonder is how you're able to make the graphics super legible lol, I might need to sometimes zoom my own graphics on the phone xD but yours are always soooo clear and readable! Thanks for taking care of our eyes! LoL!

You're an incredibly talented smile spreader, making such customized, vibrant, beautiful posts for your peers~ sharing your kind words and making the appreciations feel extra heart-warming.

You *do* make an impact on people, blessed are those that can feel and notice that positive impact on themself, wise are those that can tell you they do~ so it continues to motivate you in being *you* even more. Because that's all you need to do, to make your impact felt in this world. ❤

hello.gif

5 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 If I could heart your message to Victoria 1000x, I would. Everything you wrote so heartfelt and sweet. Thank you for assuring her that she, in deed, is making a difference. I couldn't agree more. So glad you enjoyed this interview! 🙌

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aw haha I'll accept the virtual 1000 upvotes! XD The thought that counts more~ always!🤗

load more
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞 thank you for everything. I am at a loss for words. Your being selfless in all you do for this community is definitely a lovely example for us all.

You remind me of this quote 'When you do something noble and nobody notice, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.' 🤗

And I love your quote, 'blessed are those that can feel and notice that positive impact on themself, wise are those that can tell you they do' (Sunshine, 2023). 😋❤

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 23rd, 2023

❤ @VictoriaLove7 ❤

Awww thankyouu, Viccc, such a lovely quote and yes yes, whether or not there's anyone basking in the sunny-beams, the sun rises and spreads its sunshine all around.🥰

(I love how easy I find to laugh at self lollll but for real, cannot help it, I *am* the audience that is sleeping when the sun is rising 🤣)

Another quote yay!😛

(Adding the gif you forgot🤗)

cute-bear-cute.gif

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 24th, 2023

🌞❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤


Because Sunshine 🌞 is an owlie 🦉

That is a perfect gif 🥰 You read my mind, as always *hugs back tightly*
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Helper127
Helper127 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant and @VictoriaLove7 you're both wonderful. Thank you for all you do 💚

2 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@Helper125 You are so sweet! ♡ Hugs!

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 24th, 2023

@Helper125

Thank you, Helper! 🌟

load more
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much for interviewing me, Desiree! It is an honor for me to share.

I am glad that I can be a part of the peer appreciation team! You all are awesome! 💖

1 reply
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 23rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 You deserve to be spotlighted for a "job" well done. ♡ I'm so glad you agreed to being interviewed. :)

load more
User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 February 23rd, 2023

This is such a lovely interview @VictoriaLove7 Thank you for being such a wonderful part of this community and spreading so much joy and happiness! 💖🧡💛💚💙💜

1 reply
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 24th, 2023

@Lou73

Thank you, Lou! You too have worked hard for sharing circle. Know that you are greatly appreciated!

load more
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @VictoriaLove7 This was a beautiful interview! Thank you both for all your dedication and kindness to 7 Cups and the greater community. We are so lucky to have you!!❤️💛

4 replies
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant OP February 24th, 2023

@fruityPond7887 If that just ain't the sweetest then I don't know what is! Awwww, big smiles over here thanks to you. I am glad you enjoyed reading the interview. ♡ It was a pleasure for me to be able to interview Victoria and post about it. Thanks again for your sweet words. 😊

1 reply
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Of course! You're too sweet!! 💕💕

load more
User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 February 24th, 2023

@fruityPond7887

Thank you, Fruity for your kind words. I truly appreciate it! 🌟

1 reply
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 February 25th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 You're very welcome! 😊❤️

load more
load more