Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

HUG FOR SKYYYYY heart @skyisblue thank you for being an awesome mentor, peer supporter, listener and of course thank you for being you! much much love music buddy! such bundle of joyheart

User Profile: Ila
Ila July 7th, 2016

I guess my biggest milestone was becoming a mentor ^^ and learning to take some chats I couldn't handle before, learning conflict resolution and growing up a LOT - I even turned 18 while on 7cups! For sure the site helped me with my personal growth!

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I posted my referral link on a thread on Streetlife where people were discussing what it feels like to be alone in your local area.

3rd Birthday Milestone: Done on the forum thread :)

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend: I thanked @Claire91 on the forum thread.

User Profile: Peace
Peace July 7th, 2016

Milestone : milestone thread

hug a friend: unsung heroes thread

referral : birthday referral thread!

User Profile: Mokie
Mokie July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star:- I posted my referral link on my Twitter account.

Birthday Hug-A-Friend:- This has to be the one and only wonderful @FrenchMarbles. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. He has been a life changing influence in my life and I would be lost without him. He has encouraged me every step of my journey and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be as involved on 7Cups as I am. He is one of the best people anyone could ever have in their lives and he deserves so much goodness in his life. <3 <3

Birthday Milestone:- In 3 months I will have been two years! TWO YEARS! When I first started I didn't think I would be able to cut it. I thought I wouldn't be good enough to help anyone and that I would say the wrong thing and make people feel worse at a time they were at their most vulnerable. Here I am, almost two years later, and I am not only a Listener, but looking at the reviews people leave me, a dang good'un. I have also dedicated time to being Peer Support, Disability Support, Group Moderator, Appreciation Team, Internship, and have applied for so much more! I cannot imagine my days without my time here at 7 Cups and all the wonderful people I speak to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS!!! HERE'S TO MANY MANY MORE YEARS!!!!

Mokie <3

User Profile: SenpaiXD
SenpaiXD July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted to my homies in my group chat

Birthday Hug-a-friend: Nekomata4 for being a trumie and someone I can really bond with!

Birthday Milestone: It will be almost 2 years since I have been on this site, I can't believe of all the changes. Truly warming to the heart to see something I have worked in the beginning evolve to something so big and powerful!

User Profile: Katyrt
Katyrt July 7th, 2016

I am SOOOOOO glad to be part of the 7cups community! Happy birthday to the sweetest community in the universe!

Birthday Star - I made a post on my tumbr account about how 7cups affected me, and how it is the sites brithday. I already recieved a refferal clicks today and it is only the morning!

Birthday Hug - I would like to shout out my friend @iH0pe. She has done so much me since the SECOND that I stepped foot on this website. I began as a member, and she has been an excellent listener to me, and then as I transitioned to a listener myself, she has welcomed me and helped me through every step of the way. I can not think of anyone else I look up to more then Hopey! She has made a difference to my life, and a difference to 7cups as a whole and I can not thank her enough. *hugs*

Birthday Milestone - Since I have joined, I have reached SOOOOOO many incredible milestones. Every time I see the wonderful reviews people leave me, It just humbles me so much much, and brings so much joy to my heart knowing that I can help others. I first started as becoming a verified listener. That wasnt enough for me though. Then, as I explored the website more, I became part of the appreciation team. I had such a GREAT time on this team, that I decided to try to apply for a few others. To this day, I am in the appreciation team, feed team, SWAT team, and a new leader of the gamers outreach team. Finally, as of this week, I have started an internship here on the site. I am so happy with myself that I have accomplished this much on my time in the site, and cheers to the many more accomplishments in my future.

Happy Birthday 7cupsoftea!

User Profile: LesReverie
LesReverie July 7th, 2016

@Laura

I would like to give a shoutout to @7degrees for being awesome and being positive:P

User Profile: 7degrees
7degrees July 7th, 2016

@LesReverie aww thank you! :D

load more
User Profile: ItsJoel
ItsJoel July 7th, 2016

Personal Milestone- To takes steps out of my comfort zone. To be able to take on leadership roles I never would have imagined myself doing. Most of all to feel better about myself as a whole.

A super amazing shout- out to my sister on here <3

@casscass We haven't talked in a little while but whenever you go into a room the whole atmosphere lights up and people just look up to you. You encouraged me to be the best I could be in life. Your soul is one of the most beautiful I've seen, even though you work in the background a lot of the time now you encourage so many people. <3 Love ya girl

User Profile: naturalDreamer545
naturalDreamer545 July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star-I posted my 7 cups link on my tumblr,right at the top of the description box so everyone can see it!

Birthday Hug- @lovefordesign for helping me and also helping yourself as you came to realize you deserve better :) it taught me that sometimes other people are blocking your own path to happiness!

Birthday Milestone: Since joining 7 cups,i have learned more about myself in ways i never thought i would be able to. I feel more in controll of myself and what i want in life, thanks to all the amazing people ive chatted on here with! I really encouragage anyone to ho out and be there for a friend or just someone in general :) thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS!!!!!!!!!