Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: PolarCat
PolarCat July 6th, 2016

This thread is full of hugs and love. :)

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

@PolarCat indeed it is! *hugs Polar*heart

load more
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to my amazinggg twinny @AutumnFox, ahhhh man you're just the best! :D

User Profile: AutumnFox
AutumnFox July 6th, 2016

@Anggi -

Thank you for the shout out :)

You're the most awesome Twin and the nicest person in the world <3

load more
User Profile: Lee
Lee July 6th, 2016

Darling @ZaraSmiles,

You make me incredibly happy to be here. Your welcome was warm, your light shines bright, in fact you light up my world. I have so many words to say but I will shorten it by saying this: you embody real love.

All my love,

Lee.

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles August 13th, 2016

@Lee

I can't describe how moved I am by this. Just one thing:

If anyone ever came to me and asked who is the best human being I know, I'd hesitate once before saying you. I'd say you, undoubtedly, because there is no one who can reach the level you're at, in my eyes. But, I'd hesitate once. Once, because I'm not entirely sure if you count as a human being, with your ethereal qualities.

load more
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen July 6th, 2016

I could give a shout out to everyone I've encountered here at 7 Cups. However, I will stick to one for now.

I'm inspired by @Moj and all that she does in the feed. Every time in log in, she has something wonderful to say about at least one person, and usually several. Each one of her posts is so individual and personal for the person she's acknowledging. She is always around lending support and encouragement. We are so very fortunate to have her here!

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen July 6th, 2016

I could give a shout out to everyone I've encountered here at 7 Cups; however, I'll try to stick to one right now. I appreciate everything that @Moj does on the feed. Every time I log in she has a beautiful comment about someone...at least one person and usually more. Each one of those messages is personal and individualized. It's amazing to me how well she knows the different members and listeners, even ones she doesn't interact with very often. She's always around lending support and encouragement to others. We're so fortunate to have her here.

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings July 6th, 2016

Happy birthday 7cups!

Shout outs to

@Laura @MissZ @JaceofSpades @AutumnLeigh

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 7th, 2016

@soulsings

Thanks you awesome hooman bean!

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@soulsings Thank you so much! Hugs to you!

load more
User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen July 6th, 2016

I could give a shout out to everyone I've encountered here at 7 Cups; however, I'll try to stick to one right now. I appreciate everything that @Moj does on the feed. Every time I log in she has a beautiful comment about someone...at least one person and usually more. Each one of those messages is personal and individualized. It's amazing to me how well she knows the different members and listeners, even ones she doesn't interact with very often. She's always around lending support and encouragement to others. We're so fortunate to have her here.

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen July 10th, 2016

Oh my! I'm sorry this posted so many times. Everytime I clicked on add post, it said that it didn't work. I finally gave up after the third attempt. That's a good thing for all of you or you'd have really gotten tired of reading my post. blush

load more
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2016

Im giving a shout out to @GlenM who by creating this site has impacted me so much. He's made a place where I could go for support when I need it but also a place where I can go and support others who also need. This means that I can be part of a community where I am accepted for who I am.

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 6th, 2016

I've done a shout-out on my feed. :)

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin July 6th, 2016

@Laura

I wanna send out a BIG HUG to my @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn!!!!!

Krink you are a wonderful friend/listener here on 7cups. I could say so much here, but well Ill hold it.

Just know I love our mindfulness walks in the woods and our chit chatheartheartheartheart

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 6th, 2016

@RumpleSteeleSkin thank you so much for the hugs and the support and for being a good pal, someone to vent to, someone to comfort, someone to just sit quietly with sometimes. You are always welcome in the magical unicorn glade as I'm sure you know.

load more