Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: PizzaMan
PizzaMan July 6th, 2016

I WANT TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUT-OUT TO @NAGISA !!

​​​​​​Nagisa has been an amazing friend, listener, and moderator on this site. Her discussions are fun and informative. As my listener and friend she's stuck by my side and helped me push through many obstacles over the last year. She's such a sweet, kind, and compassionate person and I'm really lucky to have met her here!! heart

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin July 6th, 2016

@PizzaMan

heartsmileyheartYAY NAGGGIIIIIIIheartsmileyheart

User Profile: Nagisa
Nagisa July 7th, 2016

@PizzaMan wow I can't tell you how much this means to me...I can honestly say that you've had a huge impact on me as well. I am truly blessed to have met someone as amazing, encouraging and supportive as you. Thank you for that :)

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 July 6th, 2016

I also wanna give shout out and hugs to all the members I have chatted with , I have bad memory, so I can't remember there has been a lot of compassionate members here, thanks to you all! heart

User Profile: BeauRemo
BeauRemo July 6th, 2016

Shoutout for @OceanChild and @NoGodsNoMasters. These are two pf the most genuine and helpful people. They have helped me feel like I am supported on this site. Special shoutout for Ben who never fails to remind me that he thinks I'm pretty great. @OceanChild youre pretty great yourself!

User Profile: KristenHR
KristenHR July 6th, 2016

@Laura

I want to shout out to @IinspireHumanity24 one of our new listeners who is so excited to be here, and willing to learn and be a great asset to 7 Cups.

I also want to shout out to @Amelia and @JaceofSpades who have been patient with my questions as I've learned new tasks and it's like they have taken me under their wings... whether they know it or not! :)

User Profile: cinnamoncocoa
cinnamoncocoa July 6th, 2016

I'm grateful to @strikinglyhuman for allowing me to be so closely involved in her journey. Her courage and strength and willingness to face reality no matter how harsh it is are constantly inspiring me. <3

User Profile: riverscene13
riverscene13 July 6th, 2016

Honestly... i really cant think of a specific someone on this site. I know there are some really sweet and caring listeners on here and members too. There are some awrsome teen stars and metors who can give really great feedback! And some users here dedicayed to this site and some amazing guests that ive met on here! A shout out to all of them and all of you. Thank you. You know who you are.

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 6th, 2016

there is too many amazing people for naming all of them <3

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates July 6th, 2016

i don't like physical contacts, but i will share love anyway <3

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin July 6th, 2016

BIG shout oout to@AutumnLeigh for all that you do. Hugz for chatting with me and teaching me new things, encouraging me to go on and become a better listener without losen who I am.wink

So love when we giggle about the silliest things in our daily lives.

Ok well hope this made ur dayheart I so appreciate you my friend

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@divenire Dewww I wanted to send you some huge hugs you know the impact you have had on me for all the time I have been here nearly 5 months since i became a listener and not once have you not ever been there for me, every step of the way every struggle all the happy moments we have had all the heartpartys all the cake we have had we have shared so many great memories and I am ever so proud to call you my bestest friend and mentor you really are the very best I have never ever in my life met anyone like you, your just out of this world your heart is the biggest I cannot in my life thank you for everything you've done for me but I do appreciate everything you have done and I appreciate you been you I love ya lots dewwy heres to many more fabulous months I love learning from you heart

User Profile: Divenire
Divenire July 7th, 2016

@calmRose33 awwwww you are always so incredibly sweet with all your shoutouts heart and they never fail to surprise me haha I do really appreciate it. Thank you very much, Kerry! For many more months to come! *cheers*

User Profile: Yougotthisdontfret
Yougotthisdontfret July 7th, 2016

awe

load more