Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Volunteer Day 2021!

User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 5th, 2021

From Team Lightship to all fellow Cuppers,

Happy Volunteer Day!


_1638674343.png_20211204_012028_0000.png


🐬 What makes you volunteer to be there for others?

🐬 Feel free to tag more compassionate people to celebrate the day 💙


Thank you!




Team Lightship goes the extra mile to help people who need emotional support, find 7 Cups Community as well as spread hope, positivity and combat mental health stigma on Twitter.

If you're interested in joining the team, please check more info click-here or PM any of us: @LyricalAngel70 @DreamTouch or me. Listeners and Members, Adults and Teens, all are welcome 💜



cc: @Heather225 @SoulfullyAButterfly @Azuladragon34 @LyricalAngel @optimisticmagic0014 @Caringhope1976 @YellowRose27 @Ashvillium @HealTheHealer @Raiyan03 @SnailPurple @Fristo @pamharley003 @drearienne @hopedreamlove @Sara2580 @robynlouise @JustLikeMellie @BeautifulSun298501 @brightWindow2311 @textingpals @iwishuwell @Darius08 @shraddhasom72 @AriadneLove

40
User Profile: royalMoon02
royalMoon02 December 5th, 2021

I liked it here so much that it doesn't even feel like volunteering. I think that when you like something very much it just comes naturally. I personally like chatting a lot and I want to use this for good.

User Profile: pamharley003
pamharley003 December 5th, 2021

@ouiCherie

I volunteer to others because they may not have the support they feel in their everyday life. I love supporting them and see how they progress with the support I can give them.

User Profile: Bre4Me
Bre4Me December 5th, 2021

I have a heart for people, especially those in addiction. I want to see them get better so they can appreciate all that life has to offer.

User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo December 5th, 2021

@ouiCherie I volunteer because I want the world to be a better place. I widh to volunteer offline too, for human rights and animals rights.!

1 reply
User Profile: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
JusticiaPrimalDorogo December 5th, 2021

@JusticiaPrimalDorogo wish

load more
User Profile: MoonLightShadow423
MoonLightShadow423 December 5th, 2021

I volunteer for social communication and teaching others how to do arts and crafts. It was been a while. Now I volunteer at work to provide additional materials we need.

User Profile: DA5ht
DA5ht December 5th, 2021

Endless gratitude to all who volunteer, especially here on 7cups ❤️. This community has brought allot of light into my life and I wish to share it. Keep up the kindness!! ☺️

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings December 5th, 2021

@ouiCherie

🐬 What makes you volunteer to be there for others?

One reason is the joy I get when hearing from the people I listen to.

The other is being inspired by the compassionate leaders I meet on the site like @amiablePeace77 @caringPanda45 @adventurousBranch3786 @robynlouise

🐬 Feel free to tag more compassionate people to celebrate the day 💙 I did above.
2 replies
User Profile: Robynni
Robynni December 5th, 2021

Awh we adore you, @soulsings - And couldn't agree with you more ❤️

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 December 6th, 2021

@soulsings. Thank you for tagging me and your kind words.❤️

load more
User Profile: SisiRomo1996
SisiRomo1996 December 5th, 2021

The people r interesting here. They have a story to tell and l can learn from it. I want to help in a way.

User Profile: SnailPurple
SnailPurple December 5th, 2021

@ouiCherie

I volunteer because I want to use my free time to help others. I believe it is my duty as a human to help my fellow human beings. If I have the time and resources to make someone's life even a tiny bit better, why shouldn't I help?

User Profile: xandia
xandia December 5th, 2021
@ouiCherie

What makes you volunteer to be there for others?

I volunteer at a free clinic twice a month. They need help with working with the homeless; so I do what I can. It does a soul good to return something to a community that is woefully underserved. No one really wants to be homeless; so I do what I can as part of the medical staff that offers them healthcare.